It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Adapting AI Used to Silence ISIS to Combat American Dissent on Vaccines, Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the 1984 censorship ministry of truth is about to be completed. Way too many resources are being poured in the grand censorship plan to be a coincidence. They really do not want any counter arguments or discussions on what WEF Pravda (Including Social Media and MSM) tells us do they.

We sure are looking like we are going down the road to becoming China don't we?

tennesseestar.com...

The government’s campaign to fight “misinformation” has expanded to adapt military-grade artificial intelligence once used to silence the Islamic State (ISIS) to quickly identify and censor American dissent on issues like vaccine safety and election integrity, according to grant documents and cyber experts.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded several million dollars in grants recently to universities and private firms to develop tools eerily similar to those developed in 2011 by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in its Social Media in Strategic Communication (SMISC) program.

Benz went on to describe intricate flows of taxpayer cash funding the far-flung, public-private censorship regime. The funds flow from the federal government to universities and NGOs via grant awards to develop censorship technology. The universities or nonprofits then share those tools with news media fact-checkers, who in turn assist private sector tech platforms and tool developers that continue to refine the tools’ capabilities to censor online content.

“This is really an embodiment of the whole of society censorship framework that departments like DHS talked about as being their utopian vision for censorship only a few years ago,” Benz said. “We see it now truly in fruition.”

edit on 26-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

at the rate they're going, they are going to want to invest on a fortified island to keep them safe because one day they're going to push people to their last straw. I believe its being done intentionally so they finalize their new world they have planned for everybody.
edit on 26-1-2023 by TooMuchTimeAndResearch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have been saying for several years that we are now a communist country. And people laughed at me.

And I told them not to take the vaccine. And people laughed at me.

And I told them that Biden was going to win no matter how many people voted for Trump. And people laughed at me.

Now I'll tell everyone that communism lasts around 50 years so your grandchildren can fix it. Anyone want to laugh at me?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Well if it lasts 50 years unfortunately i will probably have about the second half of my life to live under it. screw that.

stir some # up.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
BarryBarrackHusseinObamaSoetoro community organizing at his best and he is not even in the oval office anymore, at least physically.. I think he does all of his briefings and issues his commands out of his 30 million dollar Martha'sVinyard estate that he out bid by under bidding 11 billionaires that really wanted that property... barrys final bid was 13 million and closed at 15....

The billionaires walked away confused....

He was aided by China and Mexico (cartels) in stealing the 2020 election and called those shots from his DC Residence that he no longer resides in... in fact the name on the lease had already been cha get by 2020...

top topics

join