It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Aliens and UFO via Midjourney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I shared my new addiction into Midjourney over on THIS THREAD - Midjourney My results which will give a brief rundown on what Midjourney is for those who do not know. A new form of art. Last night I plugged in some new prompts and these are my results....I hope you like.

I am still learning and far from good compared to those who have been using this since its inception.

I would love to see what some of yall come up with! (instructions are on my other thread)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi shaemac and thanks for posting your imagination in HD here. I tried to use that program but for some reason I am having trouble navigating that site and what I wanted to do there was to take from my contactee experience and have that program create what I experienced. I think my issue is not understanding where to find the place to input the #imagine commands - I'm sure it's just me overthinking this site, but maybe you can explain it to me in a different way.
edit on q00000033131America/Chicago1010America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Hi shaemac and thanks for posting your imagination in HD here. I tried to use that program but for some reason I am having trouble navigating that site and what I wanted to do there was to take from my contactee experience and have that program create what I experienced. I think my issue is not understanding where to find the place to input the #imagine commands - I'm sure it's just me overthinking this site, but maybe you can explain it to me in a different way.

I am assuming you have a discord account.
So if you go to their channel by going here www.midjourney.com...
There are help guides here docs.midjourney.com... But yes, a lot of reading.
If you are already logged into discord, go to their channel via the above Midjourney link.

Go to this room

Then in the chat box at the bottom of the page, type /imagine and the word prompt will show.

Type in your words. Many people put commons between words or phrases. Some people just write everything out without commas. Some people only put a few words. Others write out entire paragraphs. It is limited by your imagination.
I am not expert. I am still learning.

Here are the prompts I used for my UFO picture. Quite simplistic - so imagine if I had spent time using more imagination.
high definition, realistic, 3d, disc shape ufo hovering above the desert, dark sky illuminated by moon stars shooting star planets
edit on 2023 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OK entered /imagine info at bottom of chat and after finishing descriptive text pressed ENTER, now what? I can't see the result nor find it. Help.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

OK entered /imagine info at bottom of chat and after finishing descriptive text pressed ENTER, now what? I can't see the result nor find it. Help.

Go to top right of screen to the little inbox and you will find your results there.
From there, you just gotta find your way around.
I am new to this and just fiddled around. It takes time to do, but now that you can use the prompt, you will get the hang of it...if I can anyone can

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Go to top right of screen to the little inbox and you will find your results there.
From there, you just gotta find your way around.
I am new to this and just fiddled around. It takes time to do, but now that you can use the prompt, you will get the hang of it...if I can anyone can

was I suppose to add @..... and (fast) at the end - what is @? I can't find my generated pic.

After hitting RETURN key nothing happened...what is this 'add a server' - this is too much effort
edit on q00000018131America/Chicago4242America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Nice!

I subscribed the other day.

I want to put loads of pics up but limited to space. When I have it sorted I'll share a lot more.
(I was going to stick a Mercedes Badge on the front of the bottom left ufo..lol)

edit on 26/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join