It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 1947 Declassified Report: Giant Aliens Visit Earth From Another Dimension

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ive been doing some digging into our past, our history, and I ran across this memo 6751.
If ATS has already covered this, then mods just delete.

This is a very interesting declassified document that was made in 1947.
I'm just going to share it with you and see what ATS thinks about it.
This is setting up some theories I have and plan on sharing soon.
My biggest interest in this is the "interdimensional" beings, that I am going to write about on here as soon as I have all my references.
I wanted to start with this though.

Memo 6751 acknowledges the existence of an alien presence. Former FBI officer John DeSouza, the author of “The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors,” points to the memorandum as a significant document in ufology.

journalnews.com.ph...

Line 2: “Their mission is peaceful” and their agenda is to “settle” on Earth;

Line 3: The beings are “human-like but much larger in size”;

Lines 4 to 6: Describes multi-dimensional beings from “an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own”;

Line 7: Weaponized with “radiant energy”; they enter the “etheric” (or cross dimensions) at will;

Line 8 likens their world to Lokas_or_Talas;

Conclusion: “Let the newcomers be treated with kindness”

According to the report, among other species, we are visited by creatures not only from other planets but from other dimensions as well. In particular, they are from the etheric plane coexisting with our physical Universe, materialized entities appeared as translucent giants.

Memo 6751 remained classified for 63 years until Executive Order 13526 which allowed for its declassification and release. The memo may not be a “smoking gun”, but it is significant in that it remained untouched from the disinformation campaigns of Project Grudge, Blue Book.

edit on 26-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

conspiracy.fandom.com...
Another article explanation of document 6751
edit on 26-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: Added content

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

There is a long lore of the midgets killing the giants for a while. On first impressions it sounds like they are from a planet smaller than Earth to maintain such mass. It's a bit like the dinosaurs of the past being much bigger than species of today. In the past the Earth was a smaller planet. Over time with gravity, the solar winds and other space gunk, Earth is still growing. As it does grow with each new layer of soil, gravity gets stronger and the biological capacity to support large body masses gets weaker.

On face value I will give everyone a fair go. As for how to deal with someone that can make that interstellar leap? As for some of this interdemensional stuff, it looks too wrapped up in psychology to design and build a space ship around it. Maybe on some individual spiritual aspect it works for some? As for a clear picture, it is like making sense of missing time.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
A very interesting story. I’d like to point out that those descriptions are not given by government but from a supposed witness interview. While I do believe in aliens. This is just one of those third hand accounts that is impossible to confirm. Still a neat story though! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Hell, I don't think Ive seen this on ATS before if so I don't recall, cool stuff I imagine that when and if we find true disclosure we are gonna be blown away and have been way off in the numbers, who they are where they come from, and thier intentions or lack there off.

Sort of like Arrival where they have completely different concepts of virtually everything.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Although much of the information contained in the memo is extremely detailed, there are some inconsistencies.

Firstly, the absence of the name of its author, although he claims to have several diplomas and that he was the head of a university department.

Another fact is that the FBI prepared the document and it is not the original that is being investigated.

Unlike early Roswell stories, this file refers to “living beings much larger than humans.” In addition, they supposedly can live in another dimension, in another world.

However, the author of the article never mentioned how he collected all the information. From this point on, every detail in memorandum 6751 is confusing.

From the OP link .

Someone has/had a fantastic imagination....

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I recall (but can't seem to locate anymore) an account of a giant alien witnessed walking around inside the pentagon.

The story seemed to come from the days of black and white TV, and I remember thinking at the time that such a story would translate well into an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone episode.

Does anyone remember that story, the stand out element was the aliens' giant stature.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

On November 30, 2010, under Executive Order 13526,[2] the US disclosed various UFO files onto the online file depository: FBI Records: The Vault, Unexplained Phenomenon, which includes Memorandum 6751. The memorandum can be viewed online at the FBI Records Vault, under UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22.

But yes, I will be working with this and will propose a theory based on this and other information.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I recall (but can't seem to locate anymore) an account of a giant alien witnessed walking around inside the pentagon.

The story seemed to come from the days of black and white TV, and I remember thinking at the time that such a story would translate well into an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone episode.

Does anyone remember that story, the stand out element was the aliens' giant stature.

"Valiant Thor" was the story I just found. It's a youtube link but I'm on my cheap burn phone and can't load it from here.

Found one journalnews.com.ph...

the winter of 1957, Harley Andrew Byrd, nephew to the late Rear Admiral Richard R.E. Byrd of the United States Navy, who was a high ranking official at the Pentagon in Washington D.C. and a part of Project Blue Book, got a harried and panicked call from the Police Department in Alexandria, Virginia. According to him, two policemen reported that they had seen a UFO had landed in a field, and a that tall man dressed in white had emerged, claiming to be from “The High Council” and calling himself “Valiant Thor.” This being was then purportedly picked up and taken to the Pentagon, where he was introduced to the Under Secretary of Defense, as well as Secretary of Defense Neil H McElroy, and then given VIP status and hurried off to see the president of the United States himself, Dwight D. Eisenhower, as well as the vice-president at the time, Richard Nixon

edit on 26-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: Added content

Notice project "Blue Book" is mentioned here as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

There is a long lore of the midgets killing the giants for a while. On first impressions it sounds like they are from a planet smaller than Earth to maintain such mass. It's a bit like the dinosaurs of the past being much bigger than species of today. In the past the Earth was a smaller planet. Over time with gravity, the solar winds and other space gunk, Earth is still growing. As it does grow with each new layer of soil, gravity gets stronger and the biological capacity to support large body masses gets weaker.

On face value I will give everyone a fair go. As for how to deal with someone that can make that interstellar leap? As for some of this interdemensional stuff, it looks too wrapped up in psychology to design and build a space ship around it. Maybe on some individual spiritual aspect it works for some? As for a clear picture, it is like making sense of missing time.

Earth is not growing, it is getting smaller. It has loss mass since it formed 4.5 billion years ago.

WP: Earth's mass is variable, subject to both gain and loss due to the accretion of in-falling material, including micrometeorites and cosmic dust and the loss of hydrogen and helium gas, respectively. The combined effect is a net loss of material, estimated at 5.5×107 kg (5.4×104 long tons) per year.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting document.
I like the giants/nephilim/6 fingers/alien DNA manipulation subject.
It does look as though there were giants and tribes of giants,some highly revered who have been willfuly removed from history IMO-yet some are remembered and/or accepted to have existed as "one offs"

Hey if you are interested in the possible interdimensional aspect of alien entities,have you looked at the work of Dr Corrado Malanga of the University of Pisa,Italy?

Dr. Corrado Malanga is a veteran researcher of the alien abduction phenomenon. He is also a scientist, a professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Pisa, Italy. Dr. Malanga is known for his revolutionary views of alien interference, especially the deeper levels of alien interference suggesting the aliens as transdimensional parasites.

evelorgen.com... alanga-through-dorica-manu/

The idea of alien abductions is disturbing enough-but this guy's theories and research goes into different types/races of entites,why they are here and what they are up to.
And that side of things,according to Dr Malanga is even more disturbing.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Interesting document.
I like the giants/nephilim/6 fingers/alien DNA manipulation subject.
It does look as though there were giants and tribes of giants,some highly revered who have been willfuly removed from history IMO-yet some are remembered and/or accepted to have existed as "one offs"

Hey if you are interested in the possible interdimensional aspect of alien entities,have you looked at the work of Dr Corrado Malanga of the University of Pisa,Italy?

Dr. Corrado Malanga is a veteran researcher of the alien abduction phenomenon. He is also a scientist, a professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Pisa, Italy. Dr. Malanga is known for his revolutionary views of alien interference, especially the deeper levels of alien interference suggesting the aliens as transdimensional parasites.

evelorgen.com... alanga-through-dorica-manu/

The idea of alien abductions is disturbing enough-but this guy's theories and research goes into different types/races of entites,why they are here and what they are up to.
And that side of things,according to Dr Malanga is even more disturbing.

Cool.... thanks. I'll check that out.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I saw that too , but it was not the Valiant Thor account I was looking for, In this account a "civilian(?) visitor at the Pentagon took a wrong turn(?) got lost (?) and wandered around until seeing (a) the "giant's bathroom(?) and then a hugely tall alien character walking around amongst regular unalarmed people... The idea was that the big guy was an alien but this reading was quite a while ago,

... and search engines being the total garbage they are now will only show me what THEY want me to see (for the monetization of course; ) or offer walls and walls of the same story from different sources... the ones that might be less 'tools of the Big Tech" all have a relatively tiny number of servers with little real capacity to "search" comprehensively across time and domains.
edit on 1/26/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

I saw that too , but it was not the Valiant Thor account I was looking for, In this account a "civilian(?) visitor at the Pentagon took a wrong turn(?) got lost (?) and wandered around until seeing (a) the "giant's bathroom(?) and then a hugely tall alien character walking around amongst regular unalarmed people... The idea was that the big guy was an alien but this reading was quite a while ago,

... and search engines being the total garbage they are now will only show me what THEY want me to see (for the monetization of course; ) or offer walls and walls of the same story from different sources... the ones that might be less 'tools of the Big Tech" all have a relatively tiny number of servers with little real capacity to "search" comprehensively across time and domains.

Oh no no..that was at DENVER AIRPORT. Under the airport in the maze of tunnels.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's funny you should say that... When I saw that account about the Denver Airport, I thought to myself "I've heard that 'bathroom' story before!" But I promise there is a distinct 'giant alien walking around the pentagon' story out there somewhere. I used to have details it on a hard drive which bit the bullet just a few months ago...

Too bad that. I lost so much information... wahhh.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm not familiar with how to search on the FBI vault

vault.fbi.gov...

is it on here? and how do I find it?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

That was the a plot to a StarGate SG-1 Episode.

Just staying.

I trust nothing coming from the FBI.
edit on 28-1-2023 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

vault.fbi.gov...

I'll play around with that a little more. I reached it by a direct link to that file, but didn't spend too much time in it navigating around. I'll get back to ya.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

originally posted by: putnam6

vault.fbi.gov...

I'll play around with that a little more. I reached it by a direct link to that file, but didn't spend too much time in it navigating around. I'll get back to ya.

Cool was reading an article from Scientific America and they were mentioning changing from looking for little green or gray aliens and exploring other forms and dimensions Ive included a small quote but read the article. It's possible we are already getting soft disclosure and we are being trained to accept aliens, hell think about if the typical version of a gray alien nowadays would be recognizable by billions of people. Your translucent luminous flesh giants would freak everybody out.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Scientists are abandoning conventional thinking to search for extraterrestrial creatures that bear little resemblance to Earthlings.

Scientists can’t reliably say that ET life should look, chemically, like Earth life, seeking those signatures could mean we miss beings that might be staring us in the face. “How do we move beyond that?” Johnson asks. “How do we contend with the truly alien?” Scientific methods, she thought, should be more open to varieties of life based on varied biochemistry: life as we don’t know it. Or, in a new term coined here, “LAWDKI.”

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Seems like I did read somewhere that there was a plan to slowly reveal that ET life was already living among us, and that our government was already working with them.

Even if a landscape seemed strange and harsh from a human perspective, other kinds of life might find it quite comfortable

That almost seemed like a clue. For instance, this might be a clue that they have been living underground or in caves (under the rock).

What if their cells got instructions in some other biochemical way

Another stand out to me. Reminds me of the jab stuff we've learned and some of the theories we have on the purpose of that shot.

Scientists have also altered the strand part of genetic code, creating XNA—where X means anything goes—that uses a molecule such as cyclohexene (CeNA) or glycol (GNA), rather than deoxyribose

Another stand out to me.

One project is a planned visit to Canada’s Kidd Creek Mine, which drops nearly 10,000 feet into the ground. Its open pit looks like a quarry reaching toward the seventh circle of hell.

Ties to the "living under a rock"

I agree, that seems like a soft introduction. Especially with all the new terms they kept repeating. That was an extensive biology/chemistry lesson, and most was over my head. lol But yeah, I see what you see in all that as well.

It's neat to think of these possibilities.

Remember the movie "The Thing." Old black and white about an alien crash in the arctic. Turns out the alien was a vegetable life form. Able to reproduce by seed pods. That movie came to mind when I was reading all that.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That was the a plot to a StarGate SG-1 Episode.

Just staying.

I trust nothing coming from the FBI.

How better to hide the truth than with a science fiction show?

top topics

join