It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monterey mass shooting reported days before it happened.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another strange one from the keystrokes of the internet's many glitches. It seems yet again that someone might have pressed a button too early. Failed to understand the timeline correctly? Or perhaps the internet can access wormholes through time, and post information early who really knows but apparently, the Monterey mass shooting was posted before it happened.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh that's just glitches because everybody knows things like coincidental and perfectly timed shootings are never planned for MSM convenience and social/political agendas šŸ˜€

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What ? Politically convenient shootings in California so they can completely ban guns ? That's ridiculous .

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your bitchute video was posted just a few hours ago.

No offense, but you are gone my friend if you are seriously taking this seriouslyā€¦ Iā€™m just going to assume your making a joke here.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It is what it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: anonentity

Your bitchute video was posted just a few hours ago.

No offense, but you are gone my friend if you are seriously taking this seriouslyā€¦ Iā€™m just going to assume your making a joke here.

First published at 18:38 UTC on January 25th, 2023.

Ya...caught that too!

Well...so much for a conspiracy with this one!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
it may be garbage, but in looking this up, I found this, which I find both sad and funny.

He turned around to see a semiautomatic assault pistol pointed at him.

www.nytimes.com...

assault pistol. DERP.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If you expand the pic to full screen it has Jan 13 2023, on the second statement down.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it may be garbage, but in looking this up, I found this, which I find both sad and funny.

He turned around to see a semiautomatic assault pistol pointed at him.

www.nytimes.com...

assault pistol. DERP.

lol fits there " Pistol stock ban" Perfectly .

My God a shooting to push through a weapons ban

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The tragedy was not tied to the politics...

The REPORTING was tied to the politics...

Almost every nuanced method of information control they have is now in constant use.
I think it's high time people learn to 'see' it.
The thing that makes the lesson disappear is the focus on the politics... Isn't it ALWAYS so?
Meanwhile the media gets to pretend they are 'reporting' while the 'crafters' tell them what to say
So this crap will keep happening in the "news" over and over...
while we bicker about red or blue, liberal or conservative...

There can be no consensus of community as long as we allow narratives to be 'produced' as they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

The tragedy was not tied to the politics...

The REPORTING was tied to the politics...

I understand your point But I respectfully disagree.

The weapon used was indeed a pistol/rifle just like the ones in Legal limbo and then the Media has a perfect story all ready to go.

There is no coincidence , there are no chance happenings . This was politically motivated whether on purpose or inadvertently .
edit on 25-1-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I agree that this is one of those stories that will 'be exploited' by media - after all it has sudden violent death in it.

I can't imagine what the assailant will say, if anything, regarding his motive.

But for the political motivation, it rather has to be deliberate, or it wasn't really political, in my opinion.

We could explore many different possibilities, if it truly was "inadvertent," and I will admit that there have been many such incidents where questions remain unanswered, leading to speculation about manipulation of the political flavor. But I think there's a lot more we don't know right now. I would prefer to learn the facts of the case, before I begin attributing regional political machinations to anything... save the perpetual manipulation in the reporting.. it is the one constant.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How do you find that sad and funny though?

A ā€œsemiautomatic assault pistolā€ is literally a perfect description of what it actually was.

edit on 25-1-2023 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

A ā€œsemiautomatic assault pistolā€ is literally a perfect description of what it actually was.

Really...using a controversial term is a perfect description of what it actually was?

assault weapon is a controversial term used to define firearms with specified characteristics

LINK

How controversial!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Iā€™ve been schooled constantly on this very forum about how an ā€œassaultā€ firearm is one thatā€™s fully automatic.

You only have to watch a 90ā€™s action movie to know a Mac-10 is generally a fully automatic hand gun. I mean god damn, my bother showed me a video of him shooting a fully auto Mac-10 at a gun range in some Asian country.

So in my mind, a semi auto version of a fully auto hand gun stands true as a correct description of the firearm used.

What am I missing here?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv

Iā€™ve been schooled constantly on this very forum about how an ā€œassaultā€ firearm is one thatā€™s fully automatic.

You only have to watch a 90ā€™s action movie to know a Mac-10 is generally a fully automatic hand gun. I mean god damn, my bother showed me a video of him shooting a fully auto Mac-10 at a gun range in some Asian country.

So in my mind, a semi auto version of a fully auto hand gun stands true as a correct description of the firearm used.

What am I missing here?

I see...well maybe this will help!

The original semi-auto versions of the MAC guns fired from the open bolt. These weapons were fairly easy to convert to full auto

LINK

It can be converted to a full auto...as any semi-auto can be (nearly all)...but was not originally a full auto gun!

Secondly...this is a good read:

There is no such thing as an assault rifle. Even though it is a commonly used term, it is incorrect both literally and grammatically.

LINK

The term, they argue, should be used only for firearms capable of full automatic fire, like those employed by law enforcement and the military.

Insinuating assault anything is adding fuel to the fire...something I expect from MSM and politicians! It is incorrect though and very controversial! I would challenge you to find a gun listed for sale as an "semi-automatic assault pistol"! The term does not exist to firearms dealers and aside from the term grossly being misused...they would only suspect you mean a semi-automatic pistol (which is the term they are sold by and the proper name for the pistol).

edit on 25-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

and what makes it an "assault" pistol?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

An Assault weapon or "weapon of war" is one that has select fire capabilities. In this day and age, you can buy any ammount of "furniture" to adorn your weapon with. Scary black grips, scary black rails, quick acquisition sights, flashlights, laser sights. They even have a chain saw attachment. No, really. But none of that makes a weapon "a weapon of war" or an "Assault" weapon. You still have to pull the trigger every time you want a shot fired.

the term "assault" weapon was coined by people who didn't understand weapons at all, and think that appearance is the same as functionality.

You can buy an ATI 1911 chambered in .22lr that comes with a faux suppressor on it. It looks just like something a hired killer might use. Sooper scary, but as far as functionality, it's just a plinker.

It's fine to not know much about weapons. But it's bad to pretend you do, when you don't.
edit on 26-1-2023 by network dude because: added link

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and what makes it an "assault" pistol?

Purely subjective.

ETA:
Is a Colt 1911 .45 an "assault pistol"?

Both the Cobray MAC 11 and the Colt 1911 .45 have same function: a single pull of the trigger and one round fires. The Colt being far more effective and accurate than that Cobray Mac 11 semiautomatic pistol.

It's always the looks that scare the left. Their knowledge of guns comes from movies, tv and media because they choose not to exercise their rights. You hear it all the time with their ridiculous and erroneous descriptions. Like, "fully automatic revolver"..smh..

This is real life and we can all agree that as soon as I'm done writing this, someone in this country has, is or will be shot. We can also agree that those are mostly criminal related shootings, no arguing that.

So WHY would you want to be disarmed in light of widespread criminal gun usage in your environment, "because we have police for that"?

People are just so utterly disconnected, self deluded and willfully ignorant.

edit on 1/26/2023 by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join