It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a hotdog heater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So the other day i had a few beers, and what goes well with beer?

Delicious hotdogs, but i was already in pretty deep waters and turning on the oven or something to warm up some sausages seemed like a waste, so i decided to load up the ol toaster full, after a couple of heating rounds it was time to throw some buns just on the top of the toaster to heat them up, they came out really good and i was wolfing them down in no time. Perfect.

Next morning i wake up to screams coming from downstairs, fire! fire!

Ran down to see what was going on and sure enough, the toaster is on fire.

My working theory is that the grease that came from the sausages must have caused some sort of grease fire.

Anyways it was time to be a hero and kill the flame, and after that i took a serious look at my girlfriend and told her she needs to be careful and watch the toast while the toaster is on. Oh women, cant live with them, cant live without them.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Hotdogs in a toaster OVEN are fine. But using the bread toaster? lol Perhaps if you had kept that little crumb trap at the bottom open..

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Anyways it was time to be a hero and kill the flame, and after that i took a serious look at my girlfriend and told her she needs to be careful and watch the toast while the toaster is on. Oh women, cant live with them, cant live without them.

You did perfect.

Just don't get drunk again and admit to it. You'll never live it down.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Wait what?! Hotdogs or sausages don’t belong in ANY oven or toaster. You grill or sauté them. That is all.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . .

Wimmin, amirite?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"Frank it up!"

"I put that ____ on everything!"

www.franksredhot.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Now you will have to buy a new toaster. You are a good consumer XipeTotex. The Chinese are proud of you, same with the place you buy your new toaster.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

LMAO

Well done, sir!

Drunken sausage episode AND get to blame it on the wife....that's a good day, right there!

I mean, what was she thinking?

edit on 1/26/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

top topics

join