It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modernas Newest mRNA Set To Go Straight To The Heart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh, I completely understand, it comes down on the need for the treatment if is not other choice, I would too.

I hope it's worth it.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Things are getting pretty grim!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Some skepticism is healthy... especially in light of the clot shot fiasco we all just went through.

My concern is how the argument is phrased. The mRNA, again, worked perfectly; the vaccine did not. The process works; the drug being taken (the spike protein) turned out to be as harmful as the virus (or potentially worse if the virus never left the lungs).

That's why we test.

Relaxin may turn out to be toxic in high concentrations; I don't know. That's why I have some skepticism for now. However, I will give it a chance to be tested before I condemn a treatment over the process used to perform it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Are you sure this is properly tested ? Safe ?
As in safe and effective
What about longer term side effects ??

Moderna Begins Administering New MRNA Shot That Is Injected Directly Into the Heart

Moderna is currently developing an mRNA shot that aims to help the body produce relaxin, a hormone that can increase blood flow and potentially reduce the risk of a heart attack. Using the same technology as the COVID-19 vaccine, the shot, known as mRNA-0184, would be injected directly into the heart, according to the U.K. Daily Mail. Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel revealed the program in October, describing it as “science fiction medicine.”

“We have now in the clinic a super exciting program where we inject mRNA into people’s hearts after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels to help revascularize the heart,” Bancel told Sky News Australia at the time, the Daily Mail reported. He added, “It’s a bit like science fiction medicine, but that’s what is really exciting to me.”

Are people really willing to be guinea pig`s after what all has happened with Moderna mRNA covid injections ?

Not to forget the basics...

From a thread I made not too long ago.

www.news-medical.net...

It looks that the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer are not the only ones that could cause myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, autoimmune disorders, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, allergic reactions and a series of other issues, as we all know.

Comparing the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines in relation to the incidence of myocarditis, pericarditis, and myopericarditis, they found about two to three times higher incidence after a second dose of the Moderna vaccine compared to the Pfizer vaccine

So which vaccine will you choose? The Pfizer or the Moderna?

My immunization protocol was a little different as it didn't involve any of these crippled and potentially dangerous products. I have the best form of :protection and this was achieved in the most natural way.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Where’s the OUTRAGE!!! This has got to STOP Now!

👽
edit on 26-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This is exactly what I was worried about. Over-reaction based on talking points.

Folks, try to understand... mRNA is NOT A DRUG. mRNA is a PROCESS to create a protein in the body. In the case of this heart attack treatment, it forces the body to create relaxin, which is a naturally produced hormone that is involved in growing new blood vessels. In the Chinese virus "vaccines," the body was forced to make spike proteins. The spike proteins are the problem! No one studied the effects those proteins would have on the body once produced. The spike protein was identified, assumed to be the best antibody target, mapped, coded into mRNA form, and the clot shots were born.

Yes, they are dangerous, especially over time and especially in people who have a predisposition to blood clots. No argument there. The CDC, WHO, Fauci, Biden, and the whole lot who wanted to mandate these "vaccines" should all be taken out and shot... multiple times in non-vital areas, with bullets impregnated with acid... for attempted genocide.

But can we keep the blame where the blame belongs?

I have personally suffered 8 heart attacks... that's not a typo. E-I-G-H-T heart attacks... some minor, some major, one was a widow-maker (100% LAD blockage). That left me disabled... I am lucky to walk to my mailbox and back on a good day, slowly with a cane, after several years. This injection we are talking about would help people to regain their strength after a major heart attack, without being cracked open like a walnut as I have been.

If... IF... it works. Now, would I take it right now? Only if the choice was try it or get all dead and stuff. Give it a few years, though, and there will be people who have to make that decision, and they will likely decide to try it. That's how human trials work. Once I see a good track record, yeah, I would take it. I would be grateful to take it.

This also cannot be mandated. It is only for a specific condition: heart damage due to compromised cardiac arteries. You don't give a medicine like that to anyone with a working heart, just as surely as you don't recommend open heart bypass surgery to someone who doesn't have heart failure. I have had arterial blood drawn... let me tell you, it sucks! Big time! Those needles have to go deep... how much worse is a direct injection into the heart? This, if it works and becomes accepted, would likely wind up being injected in most cases through an arterial cath, not a needle... cardiac needles would likely be a last resort for someone on death's door.

To summarize, this is a drug, not a vaccine. It is intended for a very specific condition, not as general protection from a future infection. The condition it treats is normally fatal, as opposed to a virus with an infection fatality rate of under 1%. It produces a naturally-occurring hormone, as opposed to a foreign protein with unknown side effects. It is intended to be injected into the heart, instead of being intended for muscular injection; there is no need for aspiration, as aspiration is not needed (and would be counterproductive). The only thing this has in common with the Chinese virus "vaccine" is the process used to make it.

Does anyone remember some years back when a bad batch of Tylenol was released? It was killing people! Poisoned! But did anyone who remembers that decide suddenly to never use aspirin? It's the same process... just a different drug. Well, the hysteria I am seeing over "OMG! mRNA!" is just like swearing off aspirin because of a bad batch of Tylenol.

mRNA works... ironically, the proof is in how bad the Chinese virus "vaccine" is. It does exactly what it was intended to do: it tricks the body into producing the spike protein. The spike protein does a lot of damage. Relaxin does not do damage... again, it is naturally produced in the body anyway, just not in sufficient quantities to assist sufficiently after a heart attack. And this will not be the last of the mRNA drugs... there is some very promising work on cancer where the mRNA process is needed. But if this panic continues, those new miracle cures will be lost. We are where we are with the Chinese virus "vaccines" because we all panicked... now we are doing it again. Have we learned nothing?

Science, people... science.

TheRedneck

Absolutely!

The main issue is the free spike protein that can travel anywhere in the body and create a range kg health issues.

It is a real problem as it is quite pathogenic and probably responsible or one of the contributing factors in the so many diseases we are seeing post vaccination.

From another thread that I made it looks like myocarditis post vaccination can only be blamed on the free spike protein.

www.news-medical.net...

www.ahajournals.org...

This is a peer reviewed publication with title

Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post–COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Fact: inflammation in the body can be triggered by an imbalance between active ACE1 and ACE2 receptors on the cells in that area.

Fact: one of the areas where this inflammation based on the ACE1/ACE2 ratio is the heart.

Fact: the Chinese virus infects cells by using the spike protein to enter the cell via the ACE2 receptor.

Fact: the "vaccines" operate by tricking cellular mechanisms into producing free spike proteins.

None of the above facts are in any dispute. Put that all together and you have heart inflammation (myocarditis) in the bloodstream just like the virus itself produces pneumonia in the lungs.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Kenzo

Some skepticism is healthy... especially in light of the clot shot fiasco we all just went through.

My concern is how the argument is phrased. The mRNA, again, worked perfectly; the vaccine did not. The process works; the drug being taken (the spike protein) turned out to be as harmful as the virus (or potentially worse if the virus never left the lungs).

That's why we test.

Relaxin may turn out to be toxic in high concentrations; I don't know. That's why I have some skepticism for now. However, I will give it a chance to be tested before I condemn a treatment over the process used to perform it.

TheRedneck

While I understand why you would hope mRNA shots will somehow work in this capacity, considering what you've been through, the fact is that the delivery system is part of the problem. Nanolipids will go everywhere and are toxic to the liver.

I've presented these two articles in a previous thread early on in the vaccine rollout phase. These were citations linked to the Wikipedia entry on Moderna. To no ones surprise this has all been edited out in the most recent link. I had to go back through the history to find the links again. Take note that these articles are from 2016 and 2017 respectively.

But Moderna’s first human trials aren’t so ambitious, focusing instead on the crowded field of vaccines, where the company has only been working since 2014.

Related: A biotech firm, on the brink of ruin, resurrects itself via man — and microbe
First are the two vaccine trials for undisclosed infectious diseases. Coming next is a one-time treatment for heart failure, developed in partnership with AstraZeneca, followed by another experimental vaccine, for Zika virus, which several other pharma companies are also working to develop. And after that, Moderna is planning a human trial of a personalized cancer vaccine using mRNA, something it just came up with last year.

The choice to prioritize vaccines came as a disappointment to many in the company, according to a former manager. The plan had been to radically disrupt the biotech industry, the manager said, so “why would you start with a clinical program that has very limited upside and lots of competition?”

The answer could be the challenge of ensuring drug safety, outsiders said.

Delivery — actually getting RNA into cells — has long bedeviled the whole field. On their own, RNA molecules have a hard time reaching their targets. They work better if they’re wrapped up in a delivery mechanism, such as nanoparticles made of lipids. But those nanoparticles can lead to dangerous side effects, especially if a patient has to take repeated doses over months or years.

Novartis abandoned the related realm of RNA interference over concerns about toxicity, as did Merck and Roche.

www.statnews.com...

And this from the second citation.

In order to protect mRNA molecules from the body’s natural defenses, drug developers must wrap them in a protective casing. For Moderna, that meant putting its Crigler-Najjar therapy in nanoparticles made of lipids. And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients.

From the start, Moderna’s scientists knew that using mRNA to spur protein production would be a tough task, so they scoured the medical literature for diseases that might be treated with just small amounts of additional protein.

“And that list of diseases is very, very short,” said the former employee who described Bancel as needing a Hail Mary.

Crigler-Najjar was the lowest-hanging fruit.

Yet Moderna could not make its therapy work, former employees and collaborators said. The safe dose was too weak, and repeat injections of a dose strong enough to be effective had troubling effects on the liver in animal studies.

www.statnews.com...

If you haven't read these before please do. The timeline for everything that has happened, knowing what we know now, shows that this was all planned a long time ago. I'm at the stage where I wouldn't trust bottled water if these pharma companies were involved in them.

Take what you will from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join