It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disrupting the spike protein.

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I found this interesting along with some of the comments from those who tried the supplements. Bromelain which is found in pineapple, and NAC seem to dissolve the spike protein, Bromeline is useful in getting rid of dead tissue in the body as it dissolves proteins. It is so powerful that if you immerse your fingers in pineapple juice it will dissolve your fingerprints.
I have read that it is also useful for the locked finger syndrome where the tendon shaft gets stuck onto the sheath wall of the tendon and causes the fingers to curl.
edit on Wed Jan 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Also, check out a supplement called nattokinase.
It has been shown to degrade the spike proteins.
And it's inexpensive!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Guess we'll be hearing about a bunch of fires at pineapple farms soon. And no more pineapple juice.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Guess we'll be hearing about a bunch of fires at pineapple farms soon. And no more pineapple juice.

Yeah, those fires have a mind of their own these days. It's gotta be the climate change.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Bromelain is not heat stable. The temperatures used in pasteurization destroy it. It is contained in many of the juices that are in the fridge section at the grocery store though, because they are very minimally pasteurized which is at a lower temp and shorter time. I find it easier to just buy bromelain pills, they are not that expensive supplements. We do get occasional pineapples and when we have them I do not use bromelain. We also get grapefruits which contain a similar enzyme complex as bromelain, and I do not take bromelain when I eat fresh pineapple.

To test if your juice has active bromelain in it, add it to jello...if the enzyme is destroyed by heat, the jello will set, if it stays liquid, the bromelain works fine. Papain is a proteinase too, but the enzyme used by the covid virus is a papain class enzyme so even though papaya can deter the flu, it actually does have some negative effects with the covid virus. The enzymes in grapefruit do help to destroy the covid virus's ability to infect people too. Both pineapple and grapefruit have other flavanoids that inhibit entry into the cells too.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oh my hat!

Concerns are finally on television in South Africa.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I found this interesting along with some of the comments from those who tried the supplements. Bromelain which is found in pineapple, and NAC seem to dissolve the spike protein, Bromeline is useful in getting rid of dead tissue in the body as it dissolves proteins. It is so powerful that if you immerse your fingers in pineapple juice it will dissolve your fingerprints.

Sure Bromelain will dissolve spike protein. It will dissolve all proteins,. Your body is largely made of protein. Why would you want to randomly dissolve your body? Sulfuric acid will also dissolve spike protein. Maybe you should drink sulfuric acid?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Sure Bromelain will dissolve spike protein. It will dissolve all proteins,. Your body is largely made of protein. Why would you want to randomly dissolve your body? Sulfuric acid will also dissolve spike protein. Maybe you should drink sulfuric acid?

Pineapple is safe to eat & tastes good. This is a great thread and something for people to try without harm, why be negative?

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

And it's inexpensive!

Sounds like the amazingly powerful arterial cleaner I use periodically to clean out my arteries after a life time of damaging them with carbs and sugar would work very well for this, I'll have to tell my briother (he;s looking for things to do this now, as he was forced to choose between getting the jabs or losing his job at Delta.

Blockbuster AllClear...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: 1947boomer
Pineapple is safe to eat & tastes good.

It is also loaded with toxic sugar, so there is that...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: 1947boomer
Pineapple is safe to eat & tastes good.

It is also loaded with toxic sugar, so there is that...

They are still doing a lot of studies on fruit sugars vs. regular sugars and are finding fruit sugars do not raise insulin due to the fiber. If you blend it or juice it, it does not have the same benefits, but if you eat fruit whole it is beneficial.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Good LORD! Pineapple will dissolve your body? Got a link, or is the just more drunk ramblings?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Good LORD! Pineapple will dissolve your body? Got a link, or is the just more drunk ramblings?

Injecting massive doses of experimental mRNA inside of lipid nano particles with other unamed sh# in it over and over again is good for you.

Natural fruits are bad.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
They are still doing a lot of studies on fruit sugars vs. regular sugars and are finding fruit sugars do not raise insulin due to the fiber.

This is extraordinarily easy to disprove by simply donning a CGM (continuous glucose momitor) and doing a little self experimentation.

Eating just one BITE of fresh baked home-made whole grain bread (sourdough was also tested) will spike your blood sugar just as much as a few pieces of 'Wonder bread'.

If you blend it or juice it, it does not have the same benefits, but if you eat fruit whole it is beneficial.

Nope, but yeah, I agree that is what the intentionally poorly designed studies reflect.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ColeYounger

And it's inexpensive!

Sounds like the amazingly powerful arterial cleaner I use periodically to clean out my arteries after a life time of damaging them with carbs and sugar would work very well for this, I'll have to tell my briother (he;s looking for things to do this now, as he was forced to choose between getting the jabs or losing his job at Delta.

Blockbuster AllClear...

Thanks for the recommendation.

Sometime a year or two ago, I noticed that my left foot looked a little darker than my right foot and that there were some spots with dark veins. I also started to have some symptoms of neuropathy. My doctor recommended vitamin B-12 and that helped with the neuropathy some, but after watching "Died Suddenly" I became a little concerned about possible circulation issues including spike protein issues.

I've done the FLCCC ivermectin long-covid treatment a few times over the years and that was fairly gentle and seemingly effective. I've also been on NAC, as I heard that it helps with spike protein and is also helpful for the liver, and baby aspirin to help prevent blood clots. I've also tried other circulatory supplements.

I found a cheaper version of nattokinase and serrapeptase online and purchased it along with some bromelain.
It says not to take aspirin with it, so I stopped that and most other supplements for the time being.
It's still early, but I have to say that it's one of the few supplements that I can notice, or feel, working. Within just a few days I have noticed an improvement in the neuropathy and I'm pretty sure that the color of my left foot is improving. Since it's still early, I'll update my findings in another week or two.

Whereas the nattokinase serrapeptase is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach, the bromelain is supposed to be taken after a meal and is supposed to help with digestion. I've tried it a couple of times and it does seem to help with digestion, but it's hard to judge.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Apple cider vinegar is a great cleaner of circulation as well. Years ago the blood test came back and the doc put me on all manner of stuff all with nasty side effects, such as stroke and heart attack prevention. After a month the blood test came back as normal and the heart murmur had gone., i never touched the pills. Just kept going with the vinegar and slowly added other things that seemed to work.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the parasite does not evolve on 'spike proteins', but an immunity-system clogged with 'spike proteins' is not healthy at all

the COVID Virus entity is designed to become an 'AI' but not Autonomous or self sustaining parasite in a Host body

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This video mentions a study that suggest that the combination on bromelain and NAC breaks up spike protein:

new topics

top topics

join