It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you die

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Ever really ponder and think about quantum entanglement and multiverses?

Yes, regularly in my limited capacity in trying to understand how to traverse its expanse or closeness.
edit on q00000050228America/Chicago0404America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sometimes You just need to Let Go and Let God (That May or May Not Be A Old AA Sayin)
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One of the things I may or may not have learned in the 'rooms' was that concept. Its real, no matter what 'God' is to You..Some of the more progressives said G O D was an acronym that stands for good orderly direction..I liked that one..as I do Seger. a reply to: bluemooone2

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Thoughts are impermanent and not self such a thing is true for every life ever. They are more like an echo, a Pavlov dog... where people go through the motions of that social programming.

It's a tough stone to find in your mouth what you said; In the OP but that's how it is.

Falling for the ideals the expectations just weaves a dream... albeit a very seemingly real one; Mind you many are OK with that and do it on purpose such as the terms gas-lighting. Living decades like some demon just using and abusing people that they have targeted as easy to do that too.

But anyways; beyond all of that manipulation misery... aside from thoughts and manipulation of reality into some dream? Or begging politics to change anything when it does the same thing and re-enforces it?

The reality that the elements are still there as in materials and if it isn't just the strangest thing where people will fight over that stuff when they already have that stuff?

Eating, sleeping and the removal of waste such a thing occurs in all life forms I have ever encountered from smallest to largest.

Mind you; Having a dream with others isn't a bad thing... But after so many times of it being what it is; Like movies over time for everyone to go their separate ways and learn new scripts... Even when what gets called a loner and focusing on and minding your own business? It happens there too.

So what can I say about it? Other than what others have: Damned if you do; Damned if you don't.

edit on 21-2-2023 by Crowfoot because: sp.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I've never quite understood why people worry about what's going to happen here - when we die. When we're gone from this earth. Nothing we do here is going to last. Not a book, music, painting - nothing.

Seriously, I would think people would want to spend a little more time thinking about what's next - where we spend eternity.

Why eternity? Simple. Science says energy can't be destroyed.

Even if you don't believe in God the fact that your energy can't be destroyed should make you start to wonder about eternity and where you'll be as it is eternity after all.

My choice? In heaven, with God and all the people I have loved and that have loved me.

DaRAGE says we're 'nothing'. Well, DaRAGE is wrong.

We were created with infinite love by our Creator who knew us before we were even conceived.

We mean more to our Creator than His own son. So much so that if right now you were standing in front of God and standing next to you was His Son? God would choose you. YOU

Start believing in the truth. You are loved. You are precious. You are special. You mean something to the one who Created you (and many others I would bet).

If you don't know God - or you're unsure? Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. What can it hurt? Even if you don't believe in Him - ask Him to reveal Himself to you. I can guarantee you - He will. For you, for anyone who seeks Him.

From there you can talk to God about where you're going to spend eternity.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If the Universe can kill at will without reason. Why is it wrong if we do it?

Perhaps it is because we are meant to be moral and ethical beings. Unfortunately, in today's world, such virtues simply get in the way of satiating our own selfish needs, and tend not to be practiced in the manner in which they used to do.

edit on 10/4/23 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join