It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Presidential Race. Who are Dems going to run?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or insight as to who the Democrat frontrunners for 2024 Presidential Race will be?

It should be pretty obvious that Biden is out. Democrats aren't even trying to protect him anymore so they know he is done. So who will the run in his place? Kamala is a non-starter imho. Newsome? The Democrat bench seems really weak. All the party leadership is damn near 80 years old or more. The younger Democrats all seem to be woke far left loons.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Jeffries and/or Newsome.

Perhaps it's Bettlegeuis' turn.

Whitmer?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Jeffries and/or Newsome.

Whitmer?

Can't see Bootygig having any pull. He's been a complete failure as transportation secretary.

Whitmer? She will get killed over lockdown policies in Michigan imho.

Jefferies... no where as charismatic as Obama.

link   
Grambler.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Jeffries and/or Newsome.

Whitmer?

Definitely think it will be Newsome, as He said He wouldn't and He's a known liar! Also related to Nancy.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Kamala will be the incumbent, and could easily lose the Primaries 😎

Newsome and Jeffries will be neck and neck 😎

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think it will be Newsome. He has been pretty quiet lately. Probably trying to memory hole his CA failures.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Newsome's lock-down policies were just as bad. And his directly made the supply chain problems worse by bottle-necking the ports and restricting truck drivers picking up loads.

But they will run him anyway. Maybe with big Mike as his VP for brownie points.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Another A.I. in a really good mask.

Or perhaps just a new mask.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Newsome and AOC. West Coast-East Coast, F the middle part [aka: the Fly Over].

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't know who the democrats will run, but I can tell you right now. . .

They will "win".

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree Newsome will be the poster child for the democrats, but the thing is that he is a globalist and a Marxist, worst anti american politician ever, his latest stunt is to attack the seond amendment, "Gavin Newsom Says Second Amendment Is “Becoming a Suicide Pact”

Yep the end of America is near.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Unfortunately, Newsome makes the only sense for Dems. I am hoping for a strong Republican showing next election, and hoping they can take the White House again. Newsome would be disastrous, you see California imagine that foolio running this entire country FML (x1000). I am sure he will have a strong supporting cast, and when comes the time we will most likely see people trying to lobby for him on ATS like we do every other Dem...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

Is going to be peachy to have drug cartels running the streets in every state and see the homeless illegal immigrants shooting drugs in every corner like they are doing right now in Democrat cities, America in those states does not resemble America anymore, Drug cartels run the states.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Biden - Has the best possibility of winning if he doesn't have a major health issue before the nominations
Buttigieg - would he be the first homosexual campaigning for president and would he win? Not over Biden.
Rubio - Hasn't announced anything definite.
Gore - A moderate - He said he will not run in 2024 but who knows except him - he more than likely won't run

If Biden can't do it, the next president will probably be a Democrat and the choices will be either gay (Buttigieg) or female. - Harris, Klobuchar or Whitmer.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

They will likely use a former NATO general to run as a dem or Harris.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Doesn’t matter who runs the elections are fixed.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think it will be Biden's x body guard. The Chinese guy that now works for a Wall Street company.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Newsome

IMO He could even get Trump re-elected. He will have the killary effect and it will make it even harder for the system to cheat. They may have to wait 6 months to get all the correct ballots to come in for Newsome.

However, when you have full control of the MSM,FBI,CIA, DOJ, IRS, most MSM social media platforms........... they can get anyone elected including a kid sniffing pedo old man living in a nursing home that likes to have young Biden African certified blacks play with his leg hairs while his son smokes crack in his corvette handing out Top Secret documents to China and hookers for blow . Heck he might even get Cornpop to be his VP
edit on 36131America/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2023 19:36:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Easy

The Winner by millions of mail in and absentee ballots......

Bet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join