It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Mosul 2016 Filmed By Intelligence-Reconnaissance Aircraft.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Gortex……curious…are you a subscriber to the Black Vault? If so do you have a direct open channel communications with Greenewald?

👽

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I'm subscribed to his youtube channel but not the Vault , although I did use it a lot in the mid to late 2000s.
I have no more access than you I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought it was most likely a bullet fired at the drone, and so captured coming towards the camera, and caught on one frame of video, the blurring/shading behind it being it's movement.

I looked at bullet images in strong light and found that rounded-end bullets looked extremely similar. I searched for firing at drones in Mosul in 2016 and found video stills and copy from the UAE State news service showing pro government forces in a street, firing at what they believed might be an ISIS drones.

I was a bit skeptical as to whether a drone camea could capture a bullet, but I found another video on the daily mail web site showing a drone camera that had captured a bullet passing the camera obliquely. Finally I found it strange that the persons who released the image, would release just one frame of the video they claim they have, when they have more context surrounding the case.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm subscribed to his youtube channel but not the Vault , although I did use it a lot in the mid to late 2000s.
I have no more access than you I'm afraid.

To bad for both of us….I guess.

Greenewald mentioned send him suggestions of what the UAP may be.

My mind goes to Black Projects and possible objects or prototype proof of concept objects using drone technology.

I think it could be a form of this……

Conceptually there could be perforation’s or small vented areas on the spherical skin to allow for airflow…as an example that I have shown. Who would notice or capture on camera or video at a distance and at some speed.

As I mentioned long ago…..drone motors are being developed to operate more noiseless, more silent. It gives the advantage to ”sneak up”.

One example for the need of quite drones is for up close wildlife videoing….and also of course for covert nefarious operations.

The above example, I pieced together myself……….also spherical drones are not new…Google it!

👽
edit on 30-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

To detract from how America is sinking on the world stage, the mainstream media has now dug up the "Mosul Orb" story and reporting it like it's something new.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Problem is there is no Orb , if you watch the video I posted from John Greenewald the geolocation images (7,22) you can see the black mark on the ground where the Orb is supposed to be in the "UFO" image , it's debatable if the reflection that gives the appearance of it being an Orb is a reflection from the light or if it has been added to give the effect , I think it's probably a reflection but who knows.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

fake photoshopped.

look at the shadows of the buildings and the shadows of the "orb" their casting in opposite directions in fact their is no shadow at all in front of the "orb" on the street. there is a dark spot on the front underside of the "orb" but not on the street.

for lack of a better description, the building shadows are casting to the left and in front, and the "orb" shadow is casting to the right and behind.

from the way the shadows of the buildings are the sun would be behind the "orb", there should be a shadow on the street some where in front of it no matter how high it was. which looks like that is the direction the sun is shinning from.
edit on 18-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join