It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are unvaccinated Americans really in this tiny of a minority?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My son and SO are vaxed, but after getting covid anyway the refuse and to get the booster shots. I'm not vaxed and when we all got covid all I had was a runny nose, and loss of smell for a week, my son just had a bad headache and my SO scared the crap outta us cuz he was puking and running a fever for 2-3 weeks. Now my Aunt who can't take the vax and wouldn't even if she could is on her 5th time having covid. This time is the worse one and she's getting frustrated because she keeps missing work so she is falling behind on her bills, and she is getting sick of being sick..(She's been sick since Nov-now... she gets over one thing then she'll get the flu or RSV, then covid again.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: watchitburn

Just from the official numbers and comparing it to people I know, I am comfortable saying the completely 'unvaccinated' rate in the States is probably around 40% for sure

I would say 44%, 55%. Depending on the states.

edit on 24-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MacSen191

I believe you.

edit on 24-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
One day in the near future, us unvaxxed will need to hide perpetually. Our blood and organs will be worth more than gold to the super elite.

They will hunt us down, one by one and harvest our organs while we lay there alive and screaming.

Oh!! If I'd only taken that damn shot!

LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: watchitburn

Just from the official numbers and comparing it to people I know, I am comfortable saying the completely 'unvaccinated' rate in the States is probably around 40% for sure

I would say 44%, 55%. Depending on the states.

I’d say about 20% of the folks that I know aren’t vaccinated.

Which sort of matches this..

Around 80% with at least one dose.

health-infobase.canada.ca...

But Justin ordered 400 million

www.cbc.ca...

With a population of 38 million in Canada that is about 10 jabs each.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I know most in Canada had no choice but to take the first dose.
There are many who didn't take in the boosters afterwards.

But Justin ordered 400 million

Of course they are just going to find ways to dump all the waste somewhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

I'm going to give a break down here of everyone i know who had the shot verses those who didn't.

11 didn't get a single shot
54 did at least one shot 3 are confirmed 5th booster. (updated asked a few extra people)
edit on bTuesdaypm2023-01-24T18:10:21-06:00kpmTue, 24 Jan 2023 18:10:21 -0600Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:10:21 -060020232 by BlackArrow because: totals updated

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
These experimental drugs are not "vaccines", but 79% of Americans have been injected with the drug at least 1 time.

Source: usafacts.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am proud to be in that minority that never got jabbed with anything!

Lost my job over it! Excluded from so many things it's impossible to list...but still refused that slab jab!

As time goes by and I see more threads about the things happening to people who did get the vaccine or some variant of it (the adverse effects)...my level of regret is un-wavering!

edit on 24-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

people were made to choose between getting a shot OR not being allowed in public or losing their jobs.

all these people saying they did not get one are mostly liars,

the very small % of people that had side effects isnt shocking in this case where whole populations of nations got the shots.

people die from a reaction to antibiotics all the time, should we stop using them? What about all the other shots we have to get as children?

I would love some of these crazy anti vaxxer people tell a kid with polio he cant walk but hey at least he didnt get vaccinated right?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
I am proud to be in that minority that never got jabbed with anything!

Lost my job over it! Excluded from so many things it's impossible to list...but still refused that slab jab!

As time goes by and I see more threads about the things happening to people who did get the vaccine or some variant of it (the adverse effects)...my level of regret is un-wavering!

A man/woman with PRINCIPLES that they're willing to lose their job over, or die for, is becoming harder to find, and is to be commended!

edit on 1/24/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bee1011

people were made to choose between getting a shot OR not being allowed in public or losing their jobs.

all these people saying they did not get one are mostly liars,

the very small % of people that had side effects isnt shocking in this case where whole populations of nations got the shots.

people die from a reaction to antibiotics all the time, should we stop using them? What about all the other shots we have to get as children?

I would love some of these crazy anti vaxxer people tell a kid with polio he cant walk but hey at least he didnt get vaccinated right?

When they're hiring you shills...don't they give you a test on grammar and punctuation?

Aren't you supposed to just copy and paste stuff?

Carry on though...I'm sure your pro-vaccination propaganda will be well received here!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bee1011

When the vaccine was "adjusted" by Pharma in the Spring of 2021, they made the formula such that many additional individuals would develop chronic medical conditions, for years to come. It's insidious and evil what they've done for long-term profits.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ya, all of us liars who paid thousands of dollars to get tested every few days so they could work with a bunch of infected vaccinated.

All of us liars that couldn’t travel and spread the virus like the infected vaccinated did.

All of us liars than lost their jobs in the health industry.

All of us liars that had to put up with the self righteous Kens and Karens telling us how filthy we were and that we should go away and die.

The TOS prevents me calling you an idiot. But you SOUND like an idiot.

edit on 1 24 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just some corrections on those numbers. The US has about 270 million people. A whistle blower came out and stated that the numbers the US Census gave were inflated.

Using this number, we can figure the out of the 667 million doses, that a lot of the people got multiple jabs. So, lets divide that number by 3. That would be an estimate of 222.3million people that were vaxx'ed. In this situation the total number of non-vaxx'ed people is closer to 50 million people, or 18.5% of the population not being vaxx'ed.

Pretty grim news isn't it.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

2. A smaller and smaller amount are taking the remaining doses. If 60 percent took dose 1 40 took 2 20 took 3 and 10 took 4.

I would be more inclined to believe my numbers.

Of course you would, but why? They are totally made up with no documentation whatsoever. You pulled them from your butt. Is that how science is done these days? Your "numbers" are completely meaningless.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

attacking my typing shows nothing

show me facts, not your personal opinion.

i don't care if people get the shot or not, but the fact polio and Meisel's are coming back in America is a medical tragedy and any kid that dies from a preventable illness because their parents who are not educated doctors or virologists or even immunologists make life and death decisions for theiur poor kids and also putting the community at risk based on fear and people on the internet.

i think ill take my doctors advice over someone on a CT website

edit on 24-1-2023 by bee1011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I keep bringing this up because I believe that it is relevant. Deagle's population forecast for 2025 has the US population being reduced by 70%. In the mid-twenty-teens they released a forecast that saw world population drop by something like 80% overall. The US population was predicted to drop from 319,000,000 at that time to 65,000,000 by 2025.

So, what you are saying is housing prices are going to rock!

edit on 24-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What the hell does the Covid jab have to do with Polio?

ETA and the “medial tragedy” that you speak of is caused mostly by immigration miss-management.
edit on 1 24 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

its all the same thing.

people spouting nonsense about something they know nothing about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join