It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tony Blair Giving Spoilers About The Next Pandemic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was watching a video of the incredibly cringeworthy and sociopathic Tony Blair at the recent WEF clown show. He was speaking matter of fact-ly about digital tracking for people who got vaccines in the future. The digital tracking is Orwellian enough, but the part that stood out to me was how he was so certain that adults would be receiving mandatory vaccines in the future and that there would be multiple doses. Does he know about some new virus they are going to create a vaccine for? They way he words it sounds very ominous, like "we have got to know who has them," and suggests everyone is going to have to have them. Why? If real pandemics only happen every 40 or 50 years how is he so certain another one is coming soon? Why is everything a pandemic now?

It is interesting that Event 201 was promoted by the WEF in early 2019, planning for a coronavirus pandemic, and how they would deploy vaccines and counter "misinformation." Now they are warning about new pandemics and cyber attacks. Are these just spoilers?

SOURCE VIDEO
edit on 23-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You know they ain't letting this type of power and control go. Especially after they've had a taste.

Their eyes are set on CBDC and Digital ID (including Health Records, at least Vax records).

We're in a permanent plandemic at this point...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Lot of shooting going to happen if that is the case. And I don't mean needles. People are over it. Even the normies.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Lot of shooting going to happen if that is the case. And I don't mean needles. People are over it. Even the normies.

They're counting on that IMO.

Then they'll have their excuse to clampdown completely, "for our safety"...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure this is all accounted for already.

The guns will be taken away first. They did it in Australia and Canada.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Nah, they already dropped that plan in Canada, too much puch-back.

Second time now that they tried and we ignored them.

That won't stop them trying, though.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

They could also be waiting for the mass disabilities / die off from mass vaccinations. They vaccinated the military.

No military = UN/Nato/WEF cronies swoop in.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

They could also be waiting for the mass disabilities / die off from mass vaccinations. They vaccinated the military.

No military = UN/Nato/WEF cronies swoop in.

Agreed.

Especially here, nothing would surprise me.

WEF cronies (Trudeau and his Liberals) sold us out a long time ago to the UN and WEF and WHO, etc..

Our military is like a satirical clown-show, anyway...lol

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

He looks like he's miming reaching out and grabbing someone by the balls when he says you got to know who has been and who hasn't been vaccinated.

His gestures say everything one needs to know lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

He looks like he's miming reaching out and grabbing someone by the balls when he says you got to know who has been and who hasn't been vaccinated.

His gestures say everything one needs to know lol.

Maybe he thinks that's how you check?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I always thought the vax was the detonator now what's the trigger? The explosion is the heart attack it appears anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In their dream of a clown world everyone will be living in minimal efficient spaces in high-rise buildings cheek by jowl and any bug that got going would be sure to infect the lot. So if they want a slave force they would have to keep them well-boosted. The sad part of this is that it will work as well as their past form with regards to dealing with these common bugs which is highly questionable. Technically speaking they might be insane.I hope so and they are just being humored because of their wealth.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

His lot were plant's that destroyed the labour party and are still at it now and in control of it, there agenda was never really what most labour voters voted for.

Sadly he is a stain on our country that led us into war's in Iraq that then spread that were needless and cost the lives of millions much like Cameron later did in Libya.

The man already has blood on his hands.

Remember how he tried to weasel his way in with Diana and Charles and tried to get his kid's to play with theirs just for publicity most likely or else he thought he was something more than he was a servant voted into power to do a job.

I blame his click taking over Labour on the coup plots by the Tory's, MI5 and the CIA to overthrow the OLD Labour government of the 1960's and the 1970's, they must have moved even after abandoning the coup plot to undermine and subvert the labour movement planting these NEW LABOUR aka Thatcherite's into the party and make it a controlled opposition.

We see just how corrupt the Tory's are yet like a pile of Dog Excrement you accidentally stand in we seem unable to shake them from the political tree they are hogging and they refuse to give us a democratic say in the matter as they are doing as much harm to the NHS as they can in the time they have left AND have also backed the use of this poison on the people that is leaving children sterile (they will be born with the mRNA code due to reverse transcription and will be far more prone to miscarriage as there body's will likely attack the foetus when they become pregnant in the future) and affecting the fertility, heart rates and causing blood clotting and potentially as reverse transcription into the DNA has now been proven maybe even far more serious conditions in the future, the mRNA make no mistake about it is a new thalidomide and it will leave generations to suffer and worse it is all by design in my humble opinion.

That means to me BLAIR is a traitor though he may just also be a useful idiot and mouthpiece trying to hang onto lost glory by attending this summit since he has not been prime minister or anyone of any importance for quite some time now but of course as a plant he was always working for someone else remember.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

was watching a video of the incredibly cringeworthy and sociopathic Tony Blair at the recent WEF clown show. He was speaking matter of fact-ly about digital tracking for people who got vaccines in the future.

The writing is already on the wall.

A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.

These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.

This system was originally created after World War II for the purpose of tracking the diagnosis of major diseases within a population. But over the years, there have been 11 major revisions, and with each revision the data being collected on each individual has become more precise and all-inclusive.

More than 1.6 million clinical situations can now be coded, according to the WHO website.

And it’s also become more coercive, to the point where it’s become impossible for doctors to get reimbursed by insurance companies if they don’t upload all the requested data points.

[www.technocracy.news...]

When they've gathered enough data they'll amend their guidelines again to deny medical treatment to anyone unvaxxed.

I guess you could always bypass insurance coverage and pay cash....until CNDC kicks in.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Problem is I dont think that ones gonna go down like they think its going to though.

They are rightfully feeling the power and confidence , but underestimating how close to the edge theyve pushed a very very large "silent" majority.

Rounds out from them at this point IMHO would be the powderkeg that finally knocks the sleeping giant awake

But, ive been wrong before, i figured it would all be stopped when people realized they were coming for their kids , yet here we are

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

was watching a video of the incredibly cringeworthy and sociopathic Tony Blair at the recent WEF clown show. He was speaking matter of fact-ly about digital tracking for people who got vaccines in the future.

The writing is already on the wall.

A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.

These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.

This system was originally created after World War II for the purpose of tracking the diagnosis of major diseases within a population. But over the years, there have been 11 major revisions, and with each revision the data being collected on each individual has become more precise and all-inclusive.

More than 1.6 million clinical situations can now be coded, according to the WHO website.

And it’s also become more coercive, to the point where it’s become impossible for doctors to get reimbursed by insurance companies if they don’t upload all the requested data points.

[www.technocracy.news...]

When they've gathered enough data they'll amend their guidelines again to deny medical treatment to anyone unvaxxed.

I guess you could always bypass insurance coverage and pay cash....until CNDC kicks in.

Correct, and eventually it will just be a mandatory trip to the FEMA camp.

You either play Russian roulette with population control shots or you get disappeared in a FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Was there. ever really any doubt that it wouldn't eventually come to that? Did anybody in a state of consciousness ever think that they had actually given up and were not going to double down at some point in the future?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Blair comes across incredibly naive. Does anyone know how much he was paid to speak at DAVOS? I reckon he had no idea what he was going to say, just followed the script and that caused his faltering.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Problem is I dont think that ones gonna go down like they think its going to though.

They are rightfully feeling the power and confidence , but underestimating how close to the edge theyve pushed a very very large "silent" majority.

Rounds out from them at this point IMHO would be the powderkeg that finally knocks the sleeping giant awake

But, ive been wrong before, i figured it would all be stopped when people realized they were coming for their kids , yet here we are

You could be right too.

I'm just pretty sure on what TPTB will attempt. How the sleeping giant reacts when it's finally woken up? That could go a lot of ways, for sure.

20 years ago I would have laughed at someone if they said we'd be here, living this sh#tshow. I always pictured it taking longer to get here, but technology expedited the process, I think. Was hard to predict..

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

As it should be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join