It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lol idk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
maybe there is life in our solar system and beyond but maybe these humans, because i believe aliens to be human or human like, but anyway, maybe they are not that advanced ect and living in apocalyptic kinda times on there planets and they are being used as slaves and so on, i mean i would want to keep that a secret for sure, maybe these ufos crashing could be like our equivalent of immigrants trying to cross the channel. finding a ruin on any planet would mess with the narrative, they even hide dug up stuff here on earth that dont fit the narrative, well they try lol

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Can you also image that your views are pretty much racist?
I don't recall that topic ever coming aboard ATS but it is very much one we need to face.
Actually, if you get deep into it, you may recognize that factor is one aspect of the local program designed for us that we need to get beyond.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
NO, why do you bring up race?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
slaves and immigrants can be white, so i don't understand your point about racism.
just saying the ufos that we see and that crash here, could just be like a dinghy to them, and there is us all thinking they are extra advanced etc etc

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i was watching The explorers, flight of the navigator etc and thought if they got shot down or crashed, it WOULD be covered up, just got me thinking of Roswell

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is a pretty silly premise.

Think about this, if one of their "dinghies" can travel through space, wouldn't that mean they are extra advanced?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He's obviously young and very new to the subject, he's going to catch up I figure.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
This is a pretty silly premise.

Think about this, if one of their "dinghies" can travel through space, wouldn't that mean they are extra advanced?

Or quite close to us, in terms of locality.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
not really, i mean the near by planets, heck we have sent loads of stuff out and been to the moon. are you saying you think us humans here are extra advanced? you clearly are and that's sad

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
probably older than you lil kid

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
that escalated quickly...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
this site has turned bad a reply to: Terpene

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
heck we have sent loads of stuff out and been to the moon. are you saying you think us humans here are extra advanced? you clearly are and that's sad

But none of that stuff would be considered our "dinghies".

So what you are saying is that their low tech stuff is more advanced than our highest tech stuff. That would mean they are more advanced than us.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Compared to life on earth we are advanced. We can make elements the planet can't, no other creatures even know of the periodic table never mind predict elements and their properties.

Compared to aliens?

First you need to definitively prove they (aliens) exist and then demonstrate how advanced their technology is.

new topics

top topics

join