It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 nutritional supplements that can treat Covid and destroy spike proteins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In the early stages of the pandemic, we saw immune system boosting protocols being promoted. The protocols centered around vitamins C and D3, zinc, NAC, and quercetin.

The protocol that appears to be holding up over time is a NAC\bromelain\nattokinase combo.
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a synthetic form of cysteine, a semi-essential amino acid.
Bromelain is a group of enzymes found in pineapples.
Nattokinase is another natural enzyme, derived from boiled, fermented soybeans.

All three supplements are easily found online or in vitamin stores, and they're relatively inexpensive. I have purchased all three (the NAC was on sale) for about $35.00. Recently i got a super deal at a health food store. Because the NAC and the natto were close to the "best by" date, they were marked down 80%.

I heard a recent interview with a doctor on a radio talk show. He specifically discussed the NAC, bromelain, and nattokinase regimen. His comments renewed my interest in this supplement protocol issue. He said the NAC and bromelain were the "one-two punch", and the nattokinase was "the knockout". As I understand it, the NAC and bromelain will inhibit the virus from binding or docking to the receptors it's targeting. The natto will further degrade or destroy the spike proteins, and help with clotting issues. The doctor said that despite proven studies, the medical mainstream is STILL saying the studies are not "officially peer reviewed", or "misleading". Some news outlets are even calling the study "misinformation". Seriously, WTF???

From the National Library of Medicine:
The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) Synergistically Inactivates SARS-CoV-2

Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2

A brief video discussing how the supplements work against the spike protein:
(It wasn't that long ago when videos like these weren't allowed on YT. Also, Amazon quit selling NAC for over a year.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Cool. Thanks. Posting to come back later.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have stocked NAC and bromelain for years, also monolaurin which has some properties that can help microbial infections which include viruses. I presently have three bottles of bromelain in stock and four bottles of NAC...the NAC in the big bottle is six hundred mg tablets with about a hundred percent molybdenum and fourty three percent selenium in each tablet.

Found out something strange about NAC a few days ago, it is used for skin lightening....it had a ninety percent skin lightening rate in the test subjects...something about altering melanin somehow. It is also good for the eyes and nervous system and is very good at helping to minimize damage done by tylenol and iboprophen....so it helps to lessen the damage to organs caused by taking those meds to combat viruses. Now NAC also can help to minimize damage of the intestine in celiac disease I guess. It does not cure these diseases, just helps somewhat. It also has beneficial activity on lung tissues and is used in many meds for those properties.

Bromelain like chemistry is found in grapefruit, bromelain is a mixture of enzymes from the pineapple core and stems and leaves. The grapefruit has four pretty powerful chemistries to help viruses, not just two like paxlovid has. It is no coincident that some people say that paxlovid gives them a strong taste of bad grapefruit in their mouth. I guess that altering the chemistry to patent it does not get rid of the grapefruit flavor.

By the way...Beware...NAC and bromelain both thin blood so watch them in conjunction with blood thinner meds.
edit on 23-1-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
The shelf life is pretty short on NAC though.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Meh. I take Vitamin D and have been Covid-free.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
The shelf life is pretty short on NAC though.

The bigger bottle of the NAC/MO/SE is new, the other bottles of NAC are in storage in the basement where it is dry and cool. They are small bottles I got about three months ago, I think there is a hundred tablets in each, and I got them from Vitacost on sale plus got the fifteen percent coupon they send every couple of months off the whole order. The sale price was three ninety nine and take fifteen percent off of that. The bigger bottle of the mixture of three cost twenty one something and there was fifteen percent off of that lowering the price to around eighteen something. Molybdenum coenzymes are needed to convert NAC to an active form and detox it, and the MOCOs are necessary to detox the bromelain chemistry too.

I think that the dates on the bottles are all late in 23 and being they are in a cool dry place, they are good for maybe nine months more than that.

I like mineral tablets, they last for many years. Betaine HCL tablets are bad, they start falling apart within six months after buying them. The capsule for the bromelain pills does not seem to fall apart, bromelain would destroy collagen, so there must not be collegan in the capsule. The better bioactive B complexes tablets don't seem to have a long shelf life either.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Good advice to everybody. I think this protokol would be good to use for those who have taken mRna jab , because body is instructed to make huge amount of toxic spike proteins, which then goes everywhere in the body.

Shikimic acid can help which is found in several plants, one being pine needle.
Ivermectin also helps against spike protein.
Melatonin .

Time restricted eating also , as like Intermittent Fasting also .

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Good to know, thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you have a lot of eye floaters I heard eating pineapple helps get rid of them, so I wonder if it (bromelian) works in the same way in other parts of the body, by breaking down fibers/clogs/etc.

Maybe this is why certain tropical regions didn’t seem to get Covid as bad as others.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I saw on Bitchute where Pine needle tea destroys spike proteins.

If you have a lot of eye floaters I heard eating pineapple helps get rid of them

Thanks for that info Ms. J.!!!
edit on 23-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've heard good things about quercitin. I've been taking it for about 2 years now, have tested positive for covid twice, never had any symptoms.
I am currently taking quercitin with a buncha other vitamins, including NAC, sometimes bromelain, and just started nattokinase recently.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
One of the big secrets treating yourself , was it covid , insomnia, inflammation etc ii light therapy. Well not a secret to everyone, but i gues for many.

Melatonin is generally underrated substance. It is beneficial for covid being anti-inflammatory and antioxidant .

Now rather than taking melatonin pills, you can make body make it , by sunlight or red light as in inrfared light.

Melatoning also helps mitochondrio, and when you are sick, many times there can be broblem with mitochondrio, and feeling tired or even lethargic.

Remember that during the Spanish flu, they noticed patients recovered better when they moved them outside to get sun and fresh air.....

melatonin : why you should make it

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Some of the chemistries in Pine needle tea do fight covid even though the chemical in pine needles that is used to make tamaflu is not active against covid. There are four or more known chemicals in pine needles that are antiviral.

I don't like pine needle tea strong. It has plenty of power and good taste if you just boil water and add the needles and boil for five minutes then steep them in the hot water till it cools to drinking temperature. A little honey with it tastes good. I tried boiling it for a half hour like some recipes state and I tossed half of it away. It gets real strong.

I use only White pine needles, there are lots of white pine trees on my land. Some pine's needles can make you sick, jack pine is supposedly one of the bad ones. The star fruit or annise is not the only place that the chemical used to treat the flu is found. Can't ever remember if it is the fruit or anise that has that chemical, looked it up multiple times.

link   
i began extra ZINC and D3 back in the indian-summer of 2018, i dont recall just how/where the Alert got into my brain to start a regimen of those two diet supplements...but i did 'due diligence'

generics are my luck, avoid pain pills and synthetics the best u can.... maybe i recalled a Dream message

link   
i began extra ZINC and D3 back in the indian-summer of 2018, i dont recall just how/where the Alert got into my brain to start a regimen of those two diet supplements...but i did 'due diligence'

generics are my luck, avoid pain pills and synthetics the best u can.... maybe i recalled a Dream message

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If you have a lot of eye floaters I heard eating pineapple helps get rid of them, so I wonder if it (bromelian) works in the same way in other parts of the body, by breaking down fibers/clogs/etc.

Maybe this is why certain tropical regions didn’t seem to get Covid as bad as others.

I read that about the eye floaters a while ago, never tried it though, although, I don't seem to have many anymore anyway. It could be because of the bromelain or eating protease chemistry in grapefruit that they went away, I really can't say what helped that. Yes, bromelain does help with fibers and clotting. I learned not to take bromelain when I eat stuff like french onion soup or to take aspirin with it....the hard way....a little cut bleeds way more.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My immune vitamins concoction has been and remains the same….

B-12 Complex
C
D3
Selenium
Zinc

👽
edit on 23-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: Alphabet Order

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes so do I the missus has a bad cold or the C, but touch wood so far I have not had a single symptom, and that's with d3 and 15 mg of zinc.I noticed a few years back that if the zinc builds up over a few weeks virus can't replicate in a High zinc cell.Its nice to have some proof.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I still take NAC. You can buy good quality for very inexpensive on Amazon...if you use Amazon.
But I take VitD, ProBiotics and Magneisium daily w/ the NAC and my covid experiences were easier than the flu.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Some more good options
Cold therapy, anti-histamines,milk thistle and intermittent fasting
ALWAYS check with a doctor first for any potential risk/side-effects
Everybody is different,what works for you may be harmful to someone else.
A good listen , when you have the time:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on amTuesdayTuesday21200000001am1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join