It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting 2008 Movie Red Cliff & Covid….Weird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Watched a GREAT movie this weekend called Red Cliff (watched it on Prime)

It is an epic war film that takes place in China and gives similar feeling to the fight scenes as Lord of the Ring.

BUT……. Here is what caught me by surprise… For those that are really into the woo woo, remember “they” always show us things before they happen, or before they do them.

So China was fighting against the “South” at one point people in the North got sick with a “virus” everyone started wearing MASKS (pieces of cloth) when they found out. This movie came out in 2008.
I was like what the what…

Oh it gets better. So a lot of people died of the virus in the North and the workers told the leaders that they needed to cremate the people immediately to prevent the spread. The evil leader had a better plan and sent the dead bodies to the South to purposely SPREAD the disease, which it did. The disease wasn’t covid it was typhoid but the scenes shocked me. There is even one scene where a guy takes a slim stick and touches it to the person to determine if a dead guy had it…

It’s a great movie, so I highly recommend it and maybe there are more tidbits I missed…

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Okay so other movies that have come out over the past 20 - 30 years involving illnesses or similar scenarios, are they also in the woo woo?

Wait that isn't long enough of a time frame, go back through history and look at examples of enemies sending infected or diseased whatever to achieve the victory they wanted.

Do those instances also indicate woo woo?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Wait that isn't long enough of a time frame, go back through history and look at examples of enemies sending infected or diseased whatever to achieve the victory they wanted.

Of course there have been diseases and pandemics in the past.It was the series of events, not just one scene.

People getting the "virus", then masking and sending it to an enemy and then
testing it with a long stick. All those things together hit just a little too close to home.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There was on the news, Chinas total official population decreased 850000 , from 2021 to 2022 ....first time since the 1960 and Mao great leap forward when there was famine..

Makes wonder what is going on there ?

Sounds like movie i could watch . Predictive programming ....

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Predictive programming

YES.
There are movies like contagion or a handful of zombie movies, but this one seems to have all elements...
Fighting for land and the intangible, a virus, masks, and testing, and then using the virus as warfare.

It is also a great movie even without that element.

Forgot another part!!!!!!!!!! They ran out of medicine!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Of course there have been diseases and pandemics in the past.It was the series of events, not just one scene.

People getting the "virus", then masking and sending it to an enemy and then
testing it with a long stick. All those things together hit just a little too close to home.

Okay and how does your explanation address my point of what history shows?

" go back through history and look at examples of enemies sending infected or diseased whatever to achieve the victory they wanted." Is not anywhere near the same as "Of course there have been diseases and pandemics in the past."

Every movie that has come out over involving viruses , masks, take your pick on which similar event is portrayed. Are all those movies indicative of an event hitting too close to home or does it point to people seeing what they want to see?

Did Outbreak hit too close to home? What about Contagion?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I’m sure those movies had some predictive programming too.
Yes they too probably hit close to home too, more so Contagion than outbreak.
Didn’t realize there can only be one movie that hits close to home.

Hollywood has been used to influence some things more than other. Sometimes it’s blatant and sometimes it’s subtle. No I don’t think it’s every single movie about a virus or warfare.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sorry to rain on your parade but SARS was a very big deal in China in 2003-2004. SARS was a mutation of the standard Coronavirus, which in itself is one of the four typical causes of the Common Cold.

Covid-19 is in fact SARS 2: Electric Boogaloo. They just gave it a less entertaining name. And no Michael “Boogaloo Shrimp” Chambers nor Ice-T.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They have been wearing masks in china for a long time

Between the pollution and disease,.you would be surprised how dirty enitre cities are.

Or maybe Democrat voters can relate.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I love everything Three Kingdoms. Much of it is based on the books from the 14th century, I seriously doubt that the plague in the movie is a nefarious nod to the elites, but more likely an accurate depiction of the millenia of civil strife in China

new topics

top topics

join