It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah doctor charged with destroying vaccines giving fake shots to children at their parents' request

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
People are accountable for their actions regardless of if those actions are WOKE CT approved or not.

Did this Doctor break the law? Based on the currently known information he did in fact break multiple laws and cross ethical boundaries that he should not have.

Because of that seems he should face the same repercussions as anyone else that committed the same crimes.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well the only reason I can think of parents wanting the fake vax pass is so they can send their children to school.

So my only issue is that "toeing the line" in any way isn't going to help. Remove your kids from school. Send the message that this is not acceptable. Hiding under a fake vax pass isn't going to prevent this crap from continually happening in the future.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
People are accountable for their actions regardless of if those actions are WOKE CT approved or not.

Did this Doctor break the law? Based on the currently known information he did in fact break multiple laws and cross ethical boundaries that he should not have.

Because of that seems he should face the same repercussions as anyone else that committed the same crimes.

The laws being broken by the "leaders" putting all this crap into place FAR outweigh whatever this doctor did.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Well the only reason I can think of parents wanting the fake vax pass is so they can send their children to school.

So my only issue is that "toeing the line" in any way isn't going to help. Remove your kids from school. Send the message that this is not acceptable. Hiding under a fake vax pass isn't going to prevent this crap from continually happening in the future.

These 'vaccinations' were never a prerequisite in order to attend school, university, or for employment and any other reasons. They were enforced and these mandatory vaccinations have no basis in science or in law. All you need are a few good lawyers, lawmakers, and politicians they could make the difference.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Good for him. Ask for a jury. I vote not guilty.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Good for him. Ask for a jury. I vote not guilty.

For any jury to find him guilty as charged...they all need to be vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Todd Callendar (@3min) and Dr. Lee Vliet (@6min) are discussing Dr. Moore's charges with optimism. Dr. Vliet view is the complaint against him states the Government's ownership of the vaxx program and development. The fraud was committed by the government.

Traitor-in-Chief

In my laymen's mind, I thought he might be found guilty of fraud but the parents consent adds an interesting twist.

Dr. Vliet website - excellent reference material:

Truth for Health Foundation

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Amen. I all of a sudden don't trust ANY Vaccine and up until flu shots I have rarely had, I was taking my vaccines like a good slave should.

Thank you... I've been wondering how anyone who was pro-vaxx before this insanity could still be pro-vaxx even for the old ones, after learning just how badly these evil companies lie, and lie, and lie again, faking study results, and if they've been paying attention, seen all of the massive indisputable evidence that they have been lying like this for many decades, so it isn't like it is anything new.
edit on 23-1-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
www.eastidahonews.com...
Utah doctor allegedly destroyed vaccines, gave fake shots to children

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4) – A Utah plastic surgeon, his neighbor, and two others are facing charges after allegedly giving people fake vaccination cards and destroying government-provided COVID-19 vaccinations.

Dr. Michael Kirk Moore Jr., 58, and his neighbor, Kristin Jackson Andersen, 59, have been charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to convert, sell, convey, and dispose of government property, conversion sale, conveyance, and disposal of government property and aiding and abetting.

The Plastic Institute of Utah Inc., along with office manager Kari Dee Burgoyne, 52, and receptionist Sandra Flores, 31, faces the same charges.

According to court documents, Moore and his co-defendants allegedly ran a scheme out of Plastic Surgery Institute of Utah Inc. to defraud the United States and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The documents say Moore and Andersen were members of a private organization seeking to “liberate the medical profession from government and industry conflicts of interest.”

In the allegations, the four destroyed at least $28,000 worth of COVID-19 vaccinations and distributed at least 1,900 doses’ worth of fake completed vaccination record cards. The court documents allege the fake vaccination cards were sold either for direct cash payments of $50 per person per occurrence or required “donations to a specified charitable organization.”

The court documents estimate the fake vaccination cards have a total value of nearly $97,000.

Moore and his co-defendants also allegedly gave children saline shots at the request of their parents so the children would think they were receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

“By allegedly falsifying vaccine cards and administering saline shots to children instead of COVID-19 vaccines, not only did this provider endanger the health and well-being of a vulnerable population, but also undermined public trust and the integrity of federal health care programs,” said Special Agent in Charge with the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Inspector General Curt L. Muller.

The defendants are scheduled for their initial appearance in court on Jan. 26 at 2 p.m.

Notice how the litany of 'charges' are, in and of themselves, a complete misrepresentation - in other words they report only the "prosecutors" case. As if whatever the government reports is the news ... the rest is 'misinformation.'

And we wonder how the people are literally "pushed" into clown-world... don't bother - they're here.

One side of the story as always.

I would like to see whether he is convicted by the way.

In Germany a nurse who injected individuals with saline solutions avoided jail. This story was covered on another thread of mine.
edit on 23-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't care about the saline shots. He was protecting the children. What he shouldn't have done was charge $50 a pop.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I don't care about the saline shots. He was protecting the children. What he shouldn't have done was charge $50 a pop.

We don't know whether this is true by the way. But if it is then I don't agree wither unless the money 💰 went for some other cause.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Amen. I all of a sudden don't trust ANY Vaccine and up until flu shots I have rarely had, I was taking my vaccines like a good slave should.

Thank you... I've been wondering how anyone who was pro-vaxx before this insanity could still be pro-vaxx even for the old ones, after learning just how badly these evil companies lie, and lie, and lie again, faking study results, and if they've been paying attention, seen all of the massive indisputable evidence that they have been lying like this for many decades, so it isn't like it is anything new.

When we found out we had been given mercury in the vaccines over time, I became concerned as a chemist. I don't care what their reason is to add poisonous material in the formula, it was not inert. If it was harmless and helped the reaction, fine. We know it was harmful and should not have been in the mix at all. Our bodies will bio accumulate heavy metals like mercury and lead. It is not smart to add them to your intravenous blood steam and it may be the very cause of some of the autism.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It would seem that is the higher honor path - not to charge.

But I suspect that if you are going to do this, you would have to have a paper trail to cover your logistics from immediate detection. You need to buy the materials to have a legitimate reason to issue the vaccination cards. Or something along those lines... just a wrinkle as to why he might have had to 'charge' something. And frankly, we don't know that the parents needed to show a receipt that they paid for the vaccine in order to get the card anyway.

Lot's of reasons why there will be a paper trail... even if he went the "Robin Hood" route and paid for it himself. I don't think these people were "virtue signaling" though, or they would be all over the ambulance chasers and low-to-mid level PR companies to make it into a clown-show. Who knows, it may end up that way regardless.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

When we found out we had been given mercury in the vaccines over time, I became concerned as a chemist. I don't care what their reason is to add poisonous material in the formula, it was not inert. If it was harmless and helped the reaction, fine. We know it was harmful and should not have been in the mix at all. Our bodies will bio accumulate heavy metals like mercury and lead. It is not smart to add them to your intravenous blood steam and it may be the very cause of some of the autism.

I didn't realise you are chemist.
For now long if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Bravo

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He should receive a medal and those parents should be on their knees thanking him. No children ever die from COVID so what an insane measure to alter their DNA...my Lord stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

But, 2 wrongs make a right in this case.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: opethPA

But, 2 wrongs make a right in this case.

It's called the action reaction principle.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
He should receive a medal and those parents should be on their knees thanking him. No children ever die from COVID so what an insane measure to alter their DNA...my Lord stupid.

This is what many others have said on twitter.

But the reality is that he has been indicted. A win will be a non jail sentence or very light sentence. Similar case in Germany where a nurse was injecting people with saline solutions and instead of the Covid vaccines and didn't go to jail.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

This is what many others have said on twitter.

But the reality is that he has been indicted. A win will be a non jail sentence or very light sentence. Similar case in Germany where a nurse was injecting people with saline solutions and instead of the Covid vaccines and didn't go to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join