It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah doctor charged with destroying vaccines giving fake shots to children at their parents' request

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

A Utah plastic surgeon has been accused of destroying COVID-19 vaccines -- and giving saline shots to children upon their parents’ request – as part of an alleged scheme to peddle fraudulent CDC cards.

Dr. Michael Kirk Moore Jr., 58, of Salt Lake County, Utah, was indicted by a federal grand jury this month on charges alleging he disposed of more than $28,000 worth of COVID-19 vaccines and fraudulently completed and distributed hundreds of vaccination record cards.

Prosecutors say Moore and his three co-defendants, including his neighbor, allegedly ran a scheme Plastic Surgery Institute of Utah Inc. to "defraud the United States and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

Utah doctor charged with destroying COVID-19 vaccines, giving fake shots to children at their parents' request

I usually start by giving my own opinions on the subject discussed. But in this case I would like to ask what do you think about the actions of Dr Moore? Do you approve or disapprove of his action to give saline shots to minors under their parents' request? Do you approve or disapprove of his action to destroy a number of Covid-19 vaccines? What about giving out fake vaccination record cards?

It reminds me of another thread I made a few weeks ago where a German Nurse injected patients with saline solutions instead of Covid-19 vaccines but she avoided jail.

Here is the indictment of the four people involved by a federal grand jury on January the 11th.

Moore, his medical corporation, and the three co-defendants are charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to convert, sell, convey, and dispose of government property; and conversion, sale, conveyance, and disposal of government property and aiding and abetting.

The doctor and co-defendants Kari Dee Burgoyne, 52, Kristin Jackson Andersen, 59, and Sandra Flores, 31, destroyed at least $28,028.50 worth of government-provided COVID-19 vaccines and distributed at least 1,937 doses’ worth of fraudulently completed vaccination record cards to others in exchange for either direct cash payments or required "donations" to a specified charitable organization, without administering a COVID-19 vaccine to the card recipient, U.S. Attorney Trina A. Higgins for the District of Utah announced on Wednesday.

According to the article, Dr Moore and his neighbour Kristin Andersen belong to a secret organisation (!) that aims to liberate the medical profession from government and industry conflicts of interest. It seems that Dr Moore is implying the medical profession is hijacked by evil forces i.e the pharmaceutical industry and those who support them in Government together with other private interests.

They joined forces with Burgoyne, the office manager, and Flores, the receptionist, to pour the legitimate vaccines down the drain with syringes, according to the indictment. They allegedly charged a $50 "donation" per fake vaccination card.

The matter it is much more complicated as it seems given that parents are also involved by asking the Dr Moore to provide with fake vaccination record cards. However the real question is why they will ask Dr Moore for such a 'favor'? It came at $50 per vaccination card.

It seems there is a large number of people who have realised there is something really wrong with the mRNA products. They are not as 'safe and effective' as they have been advertised and there are many who have had serious adverse reactions from these products and others who have died. Not that the other vaccines were 'safe and effective'. The Astrazeneca vaccine for example was quitely and methodically withdrawn from most countries that have used it due to the blood clots it was causing that were usually fatal.

In this case children are in miniscule risk from Covid and it's very likely that there is more risk from these products than the virus itself. The infection fatally rate for those in the 0-19 age group is 0.0003% (!) And for healthy children is effectively zero.

www.medrxiv.org...

From another thread of mine again a few weeks ago, boys aged 12-17 have a greater chance to get vaccine-induced myocarditis with a Pfizer mRNA vaccine than end up in hospital with Covid.

www.medrxiv.org...

I do understand fully the concerns raised by the parents and I am fully aware that these products are not safe and effective and they have caused plenty of harm as well as death. The question is whether any of us in the position of Dr Moore would have done exactly the same thing or have acted differently. Personally I would have asked to be excluded from the vaccination campaign of I was asked to vaccinate people with products that seemed potentially dangerous and held a press conference. I don't think I would have destroyed the mRNA 'vaccines' or inject children or adults with saline solutions (although they are harmless).

edit on 23-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

. It seems that Dr Moore is implying the medical profession is hijacked by evil forces i.e the pharmaceutical industry and those who support them in Government together with other private interests.

That is interesting. May require some looking into.

He may be right.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

. It seems that Dr Moore is implying the medical profession is hijacked by evil forces i.e the pharmaceutical industry and those who support them in Government together with other private interests.

He may be right.

It's well known that the medical profession is entangled with the pharmaceutical industry. Something that most be stopped.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

He may be right.

It's well known that the medical profession is entangled with the pharmaceutical industry. Something that most be stopped.

I should have added the sarcasm notice.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hero.

But why even bother administration of the saline shot as he is then inflicting unnecessary pain on the child, why not just record the vaccine as given and call it a day?

Quite frankly he's there to heal not hinder so I back him and any jury with a conscience should give an acquittal.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   

He may be right.

I should have added the sarcasm notice.

I have noticed already...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think putting that garbage down the sink was wrong. Thinking of that crap in a waterway somewhere makes me see red. Call me an environmentalist, he should have incinerated that sh!t

Good on him and co. The only crime is getting caught.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I think putting that garbage down the sink was wrong. Thinking of that crap in a waterway somewhere makes me see red. Call me an environmentalist, he should have incinerated that sh!t

Great point.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

But why even bother administration of the saline shot as he is then inflicting unnecessary pain on the child, why not just record the vaccine as given and call it a day?

I imagine it's in case the child is ever asked if he/she got the shot. The child would've probably been unaware of the contents.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

I imagine it's in case the child is ever asked if he/she got the shot. The child would've probably been unaware of the contents.

And giving out vaccination record cards.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Yes no doubt but for example simply pressing a de-needled empty syringe against the childs skin would have the desired placebo affect as most kids would look away anyway.

But no doubt your right.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Well dr.Moore actions most likely saved lifes and also prevent i jurys from vax.

I gues we need to take account also the nature of medical pharmaceutical tyranny, which is evil and destryos peoples health. So what dr. Moore did was like countermeasure in World where goverment officials dont do their job, protect peoples health and are de facto united with the evil medical pharmaceutical comlex .

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Dr. is a hero

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Well dr.Moore actions most likely saved lifes and also prevent i jurys from vax.

I gues we need to take account also the nature of medical pharmaceutical tyranny, which is evil and destryos peoples health. So what dr. Moore did was like countermeasure in World where goverment officials dont do their job, protect peoples health and are de facto united with the evil medical pharmaceutical comlex .

If you take a look at the article it was under parents' request that children should be given the saline shots. There seems to be a great concern among parents, ordinary citizens, scientists and medical professionals, in relation to the safety and effectiveness of these products. And rightfully so.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The story on twitter

twitter.com...

This is one of the comments by someone who doesn't agree with his actions

Lock him up. One year for each instance of medical malpractice, plus extra time for fraud. Also tie his ass down and make sure he gets all the latest jabs and boosters because he will need them while he’s doing 20 years of hard time.

And another tweet

Probably saved some lives. It is a shame he is being charged for standing with parents to protect their kids

edit on 23-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yeeh, that doctor did big favor ...

In certain times, civil disobedience is needed in many levels of society , both civil and goverment. This is that time now!
edit on 23-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

He may be right.

Obviously. Any Dr that wanted to speak up during this 'pandemic' about the 'vaccine' risks , risked losing their medical license. Some openly said this online, and that they were threatened to be quiet.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Why bother? Because you want the kid to think that they've had the shot so that they don't blow it when questioned.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

He may be right.

Amen. I all of a sudden don't trust ANY Vaccine and up until flu shots I have rarely had, I was taking my vaccines like a good slave should.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

He may be right.

Obviously. Any Dr that wanted to speak up during this 'pandemic' about the 'vaccine' risks , risked losing their medical license. Some openly said this online, and that they were threatened to be quiet.

They didn't follow the 'science' as it seems...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join