It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Trend Is To Have Leaders Step Down And Be Replaced With WEF Cronies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We saw this happen in the UK, and then in New Zealand. All signs point to this currently being in the works for the United States. It's an interesting strategy because it doesn't even matter who is "elected," they can always step down and you can replace them with whoever you want. Let's say dementia Joe steps down and is replaced by the VP, and then they step down until they are able to replace them with Newsome. That's when the WEF have fully "penetrated zee cabinets" in the US as thoroughly as they've done in other countries like Canada, New Zealand, and the UK.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Judging by what I've seen over the past decade, the agencies and bureaucrats are, as the kids say, "off the hook" and doing what they want when they want. So yeah, I can see that happening. Joe steps down, the next nitwit takes over, Newsome gets to be VP and Harris steps down or they run him up as the 2024 candidate and he gets installed.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Congress has to confirm a VP nominee. The House may not confirm Newsom so fast😎

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Since stupid, gullible people have become the majority I don't see a lot of positive things happening int the coming years.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They've already placed some WestExec agents into key positions, and WestExec is a pro-WEF org 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Gerald Ford redux.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
At this point, I don't even know why we are referring to them as the WEF...

I believe that their correct identity is Fourth-Reich/NWO/Illuminati/Public enemies.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Its amusing that Boris Johnson was also who was a member of Young WEF world leaders.

Boris Johnson was never a populist.
To be a populist and behind the movement you have be true to the populist ideas/ideals.
edit on 22-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
At this point, I don't even know why we are referring to them as the WEF...

I believe that their correct identity is Fourth-Reich/NWO/Illuminati/Public enemies.

The 4th industrial revolution aka the 4th Reich.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

At the rate everything is disintegrating, we'll find out what their next move is soon enough.

By the time the Winter of Death is finished, I bet.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Its amusing that Boris Johnson was also who was a member of Young WEF world leaders.

Boris Johnson was never a populist.
To be a populist and behind the movement you have be true to the populist ideas/ideals.

They can have a WEF leader, and when it gets bad they bring in another WEF who promises "change." Rinse and repeat.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
According to their website, they never updated his profile page since he was Mayor. Rishi on the other hand? Profile page updated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Except in the case of New Zealand, it's someone who has a WEF association who is retiring, being replaced by someone who doesn't.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Except in the case of New Zealand, it's someone who has a WEF association who is retiring, being replaced by someone who doesn't.

I'm sure people with no association couldn't have one or end up having one. DERP!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
We saw this happen in the UK, and then in New Zealand. All signs point to this currently being in the works for the United States. It's an interesting strategy because it doesn't even matter who is "elected," they can always step down and you can replace them with whoever you want. Let's say dementia Joe steps down and is replaced by the VP, and then they step down until they are able to replace them with Newsome. That's when the WEF have fully "penetrated zee cabinets" in the US as thoroughly as they've done in other countries like Canada, New Zealand, and the UK.

How/what has happened in the UK?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The micromanaging started a few years ago. Now they're doing the ultra micro micromanaging πŸ‡β˜ οΈ

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm sure people with no association couldn't have one or end up having one. DERP!

But, in your OP, you used New Zealand and the UK as examples.

It sort of weakens your argument that what you believe has happened, has not happened.

Also, Trump was a WEF keynote speaker. So, if he gets back in, would it be because of some plan of the WEF?

edit on 23/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It sort of weakens your argument that what you believe has happened, has not happened.

Also, Trump was a WEF keynote speaker. So, if he gets back in, would it be because of some plan of the WEF?

It's exactly what happened. You're the only one that believes your posts, what does that say?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

We saw this happen in the UK

When, and who is this "we"?

Because i seem to recall something called Brexit happening here in the UK.

Aka the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union.

Aka the same peeps, you like to call "WEF Cronies".

So there is that.
edit on 23-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's exactly what happened. You're the only one that believes your posts, what does that say?

Surely there ore others who don't believe that the world is secretly run by a conference company with no actual political authority?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join