It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting Game For The Elites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Take anything they tell you with a grain of salt.

That metaphorical salt is often a good thing, quite often. However, the suggestion seems to be that all information is suspect. I consider suspect information as entirely without weight. By this precept, I can believe nothing - ever. This is a problem in my estimation, as it renders any cooperative element in our community as a futile exercise. I can only attest this opinion for myself personally, that information and messenger are two separate things. It is the messenger defying their role by changing the information which makes the disharmony with the information. Information has no intent. People do.

You only are told and allowed to see, or report what they want. Just because you post something, don't believe that your free speech, always makes it to where you think it is going to go.

Your first statement seems insufficient to describe what you are contextually alluding to. The key challenge to applying one's intent is to control the information regarding your decisions. If someone had the level of control (over information) required to accomplish what you say, why bother with the inefficiency of the 'mind games' played? To what end? To "rub it in?" The idea needs more fleshing to be considered more into the realm of "We can't always be certain that we know what we think we know." Even if only two people share ideas, that effort is in vane. But maybe I am misunderstanding and if so, I apologize.

I have been shadow banned over the years. I have been cancelled before most people even knew what being canceled was.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but that unfortunate experience shouldn't change what you say.

We are in a constant state of programing and conditioning. Our egos keep us blind to what is right in front of our faces, because we choose not to see.

You will get little argument from me as to our constantly echoed conditioning. Nor can I discount that the sanctity of our egos seems like an ever-present 'bias-machine' at times... more so in the world of public affairs.

The first question I get from many is, "If this is true why do they let you and other post the anti-establishment posts?" The answer is very simple and very obvious. First, they still control who sees what I post. Second, it makes me visible and easily accessible. How much trouble did they have tracking down those that participated in Jan 6th? Third, I present zero threat, because no one listens to a damn thing I say.

Here's why anti-establishment posts remain, in my version of things.

There is no "one" establishment. What can be logically called "the establishment" only exits as a "label." Many (many) years ago there were a set of 'establishments' of a kind which operated according to a framework derived by mutual dialog and agreement. Each of these, used the agreed upon jurisdictions to manage our extensively spread-out common affairs. Each of these were not populated by some elite group of socially active celebrities; instead, the execution of their tasks was carried out by regular people. Then it became clear that some wanted things that just couldn't happen as long as someone was in a position to interfere with what they wanted. Then, a new paradigm of blossoming 'authorities' began, fragmenting each establishment into smaller units - each under politically appointed leadership. In my opinion, that was the end of "original intent" many assumed they understood. Now we see multiple agendas, conflict, cooperation, and competition. among the different 'establishment' faces.

My efforts are a true exercise in futility. I am just too pigheaded to not resist the Matrix.

The only futility is in the perception that you are unlike anyone else. I know at times it's like talking into a fan, all you hear back is a weird echoing buzz. But I prefer to believe that someone somewhere can hear me that even though I may not be the 'right' person to listen to for everyone... I might be for someone. So I choose to speak.

Stay strong, but be supple.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: HUBE007

a reply to: HUBE007

What exactly makes a person an "elite" ? Is it money, bloodline, or party affiliation? We need to be able to identify them!!!

Is there a sliding scale of "elitism" Like a BMW driver is more "elite" than a Civic owner.

Or do you just want to killem all and let God sort em out?

Easy, the list who is currently at Davos

Looks like the attendees are split between the dembs and GOP. Most of them are just political clowns, It's the mystery schools behind the scenes that are the problem.... What do you propose we do?

www.newsweek.com...

No one vote. No votes + no wins or losses. They will never vote to have term limits thus the Tyranny has no end in sight. There is no such thing as political parties (left right same bird). They will just keep raping us until we have nothing left to give. It is end times now
edit on 21-1-2023 by HUBE007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What exactly makes a person an "elite" ? Is it money, bloodline, or party affiliation? We need to be able to identify them!!!

Is there a sliding scale of "elitism" Like a BMW driver is more "elite" than a Civic owner.

Looks like the attendees are split between the dembs and GOP. Most of them are just political clowns, It's the mystery schools behind the scenes that are the problem.... What do you propose we do?

www.newsweek.com...

No one vote. No votes + no wins or losses. They will never vote to have term limits thus the Tyranny has no end in sight. There is no such thing as political parties (left right same bird). They will just keep raping us until we have nothing left to give. It is end times now

All I can say is that is was made very clear by the founding Father's that obtaining freedom is never easy. Holding onto it is even more difficult.

I agree with Douglas MacArthur when he said, "No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation".

edit on 21-1-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If I was to hazard a guess, I would say those big money families that used to dominate discussions in the conspiracy circles that are rarely mentioned anymore in favor of talking about musk, or gates, or soros.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: nugget1

Lots of indications that the 2030 timeline has been fast-tracked to 2025. Liberals cannot meet their 2030 goal if conservatives regain power, so it seems to be a real possibility to me.

Nothing is happening that hasn't been planned, and it's all interconnected. The entire tech industry appears to be collapsing around us, but I have to wonder if it isn't an orchestrated freefall designed to bring in the next level of control.

We are being reduced to only two classes worldwide; the elite and the serfs. Everything that's happening will have the consequence of a massive human die-off in the serf sector.

I agree, except I never call them 'elites' without at least adding quotes. They just themselves consider themselves above the rest, while it's the complete opposite. Also 'serfs' ? I know what you mean off course , just that it doesn't help to feed into the grandeur delusions of these 'elites'

We all have different ways of expressing our thoughts so I'm glad to hear you were still able to get the gist of what I was saying.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

give em a kiss and

take em fishing, like fredo.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

All I can say is that is was made very clear by the founding Father's that obtaining freedom is never easy. Holding onto it is even more difficult.

I find it a bit ironic that the founding fathers discussing freedom and how to keep it were by and large Slave Owners; But black folks back then weren't considered totally human.
edit on 21-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I find it a bit ironic that the founding fathers discussing freedom and how to keep it were by and large Slave Owners; But black folks back then weren't considered totally human.

Many people accept the kind of historical account that suits their internal narrative.

The founding fathers were not overly (or overtly) concerned with slavery as an institution. Very few people were. It was real, and they knew of it, and I dare say between them there was a common recognition that it had to go. When you spend time discussing things like 'human' freedoms in governance (as a matter of 'purpose') ignoring slavery was not exactly possible. However, slavery was perhaps in its' prime as an international practice... fortunately in the West it became an intolerable reality in certain circles. Thank goodness it did. Many lives had already been lost to the fight against slavery before our seminal civil war took place. In the end, we finally began to put into practice the cultural rejection of slavery which is what is required to end "that" kind of industrialization.

Sadly, there are more slaves today than there ever were in the 19th century, and the abuses of slavery today are uniquely invisible from the public's mind now.

You mention that black folks weren't considered totally human. Which slaves were or are considered totally human now?

Their color was not relevant - slaves were not 'selected' for their color any more than cows were... they were simply 'culled' by thugs in their own communities or societies... and sold. The tragedy is diminished by those who want to make it about them and them alone. Same thing could be said for holocausts. And we can't get past that anyone else's pain might displace something in our narrative.

There are people enslaved right now... likely within a few miles of some of you. What will be said about you in 100 years? That you 'bought in?' Didn't care? Found it "too ugly" to talk or even think about?

This is all pejorative of course... my use of the word "you" isn't personal... just figuring of speech... Slavery is an important deficiency in our society... maybe more now than ever before.

Just my $.02

edit on 1/22/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Nope, not futile NSB4D.

Lot's read what you post and learn from it.

I hope so, anyway..

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

If you can't identify them by now then you have your eyes closed.

Most of them have been at Davos the last few days and they aren't even the ones in charge.

To not know about the ruling bloodlines at this point is just sheer ignorance.

Do you actually believe that Elon Musk is the richest man in the world?
The media would have you believe that he is but anyone that's been around a few decades knows that it is far from the truth.

Take anything they tell you with a grain of salt.

You only are told and allowed to see, or report what they want. Just because you post something, don't believe that your free speech, always makes it to where you think it is going to go. I have been shadow banned over the years. I have been cancelled before most people even knew what being canceled was.

The first question I get from many is, "If this is true why do they let you and other post the anti-establishment posts?" The answer is very simple and very obvious. First, they still control who sees what I post. Second, it makes me visible and easily accessible. How much trouble did they have tracking down those that participated in Jan 6th? Third, I present zero threat, because no one listens to a damn thing I say.

people at our level don't even register on 'their' radars.
if you had a thousand or so followers on something like Youtube I suspect you'd be shut down.

listening to a Christian radio station this weekend. They had a reporter @ Davos. (very hard for ordinary people to get to and around in btw). He said he tweeted some updates and somebody tried to block his twitter account( he said).

this whole WEF thing seems like some James Bond type nightmare. People like Schwab and Soros certainly come across like Bond villains.
this sort of thing goes back to the Tower of Babylon. the powerful trying to achieve power and control over the masses in defiance of God.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add pic

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't believe it's so drastic, it's more like the standard thinning of the herd, been doing it thousands of years. Science is fast and efficient but War is a sure fire hit.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I liked John Kerry's alien comment the best.

/translation... "we are grand social engineers you are plebs"

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

The slave trade is booming.

It's a shame that some people are too ignorant to think about the present and dwell on the past.

We live in dark times.
edit on 2212023 by Wide-Eyes because: Reworded to remove any contrary dialect.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

It bares repeating:

The slave trade is booming.

It's a shame that some people are too ignorant to think about the present and dwell on the past.

We live in dark times.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep I am so happy I did my overseas travelling some years ago when it hadn't gone off the rails completely.

and I dont live near the trafficking hot spots in the states.

some of what I have heard/read is more people are enslaved (for the slow real slaves not wage slave etc but chained auctioned off abused and worked to death slaves) today than ever before.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
true and realistic A.I. will be here when our Planet resembles the underground infrastructure the movie viewer seen in the Sci-Fi flick Forbidden Planet 1956...

even HAL the computer is several generations distant at the present evolution rate of AI in any G-20 advanced nation of today

www.imdb.com...
edit on nd31167441395422592023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

... listening to a Christian radio station this weekend. They had a reporter @ Davos. (very hard for ordinary people to get to and around in btw). He said he tweeted some updates and somebody tried to block his twitter account( he said). ...

While I agree on the importance of noting that the account is literally 'allegation' I can't help but point out that it is to be expected. Resources being expended to control the information others are communicating. Reasons: irrelevant. If we accept this account, we are saying for certain that this 'control' is happening real-time.

And where, of all places? Not our governments, not our military operations command centers, not even technically in 'government' (think on that), but instead in an overt business cabal of technocrats, industrialists, and oddly focused government "employees"...

At a resort-like 'vacation' publicly portrayed as a "summit of minds" ... with hookers, and blackjack, and booze ... (sorry, shades of Futurama) ...

How can they possibly expect not to evoke suspicion?

Open it to the public, behave, and don't pretend you're too good for the masses... maybe that might lessen the suspicion.... oh, sorry, I forgot your self-awarded title of "elite."

If elite is as elite does... well, I earnestly pray never to be one of 'them.'

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Indeed.

The modern slave trade is estimated to be at least $20billion dollars in illegal revenue.

It's horrible and it's happening as we speak.

Yet here we have some smooth brains waxing lyrical about things that happened two centuries ago...

People need to get with the times.
edit on 2212023 by Wide-Eyes because: Double word correction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join