It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley teases a 2024 presidential run: 'We need to go in a new direction'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Young global leader

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: vNex92

Ummm...nope...Nikki Haley...is a McCain clone...She should never be anywhere near the Oval Office...

YouSir

so if Nikki Haley is the Republican nominee and Kamala Harris or Joe Biden is the Democratic nominee you're voting for who?

Ummm...Ron Paul...

Next...

YouSir

Ron will be 89 years old in November 2024 hope you are at least backing Rand. Who I would vote for but he isn't likely to run,is he?

Lots of votes being pissed away, and it's an American right that I defend too, still hope it doesn't occur in battleground states where every Republican vote counts or we will have Kacklin Kamala as President.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ronald Ernest Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American author, activist, physician and retired politician who served as the U.S. representative for Texas's 22nd congressional district from 1976 to 1977 and again from 1979 to 1985, as well as for Texas's 14th congressional district from 1997 to 2013. On three occasions, he sought the presidency of the United States: as the Libertarian Party nominee in 1988 and as a candidate for the Republican Party in 2008 and 2012.

edit on 21-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Someone I'm really interested to see if they run is Larry Hogan. He has a strong history of getting both parties to work together, he took his state from the 2nd poorest in the country to the 6th richest, and turned a $5 billion deficit into a $5 billion surplus. All while dealing with COVID.

I know a lot of people on here don't like him because he butted heads with Trump, but his track record is certainly appealing.

Don't know enough about him, is he likely to run?

At first glance, it looks like he tiptoed around the Democratic Maryland Legislature.

Hogan definitely does not count his successes in the number of bills passed that have his name on them, though he does have a few of those.

Facing an overwhelming number of Democrats in the General Assembly, Hogan made a strategic choice not to place his political fate in the hands of the legislature.

Hogan doesn’t mind that he has few legislative accomplishments to tout.

If he had wanted to pass new laws, he said, “I would have run for the legislature.”

“I never intended to enact a bunch of policies. I ran for governor saying I was going to try to stop a lot of bad things from happening, and I was going to turn our economy around.”

Hogan did wield a veto pen frequently, nixing Democratic bills — until lawmakers voted to overturn nearly all those vetoes.

Still, the governor thinks he had an effect on the bills that were passed in the end, because lawmakers had to pass legislation by a greater number of votes to ensure they were veto-proof.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So, they've redefined natural born citizen?

Because that isn't what it used to mean...

I stand corrected, I guess.
edit on 1/21/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: vNex92

Ummm...nope...Nikki Haley...is a McCain clone...She should never be anywhere near the Oval Office...

YouSir

so if Nikki Haley is the Republican nominee and Kamala Harris or Joe Biden is the Democratic nominee you're voting for who?

I'll vote librarian like I did in 2008, I couldn't swallow the bile enough in my throat to vote for mcshame!!

That's a helluva jump from librarian to President
So which library did the librarian you voted for in 2008 work at?

just hope you aren't in a battleground state in a close election, where a conservative vote is needed elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Based on the last radio interview I heard with him, he's pretty much in that, "I don't know if I'm going to run, but I'm definitely going to run" phase.

Another thing with remembering is that he's a Republican that got elected to the bluest state in the country twice while espousing traditional Conservative values.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chuckles55

Tammy II for President!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

So, they've redefined natural born citizen?

Because that isn't what it used to mean...

I stand corrected, I guess.

I doubt she wins the nomination, even if she runs. But she is more likely to run the Rand or Ron Paul

I'd have to vote for her if she was the only option to Kamala or Biden.

Politics makes strange bedfellows sometimes. I'll have to research more about her McCain connections, didn't see any links to back up information that she was A RINO in a skirt.

That said lots of South Carolinians appreciated her Governorship, and the Republicans really need to make sure their candidate is electable. Whoever that is, they had better be able to swing some independents toward the conservatives, especially in the battleground states.

Think DeSantis will do great in the southeast and southwest but he has got to capture Ohio, Pennsylvania, and probably Arizona to win. I don't know if he has that broad of appeal yet.

if DeSantis doesn't run then who, it's got to be somebody who can actually beat Biden or Kamala. The days of a lot of blue states turning red for the President is over.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Based on the last radio interview I heard with him, he's pretty much in that, "I don't know if I'm going to run, but I'm definitely going to run" phase.

Another thing with remembering is that he's a Republican that got elected to the bluest state in the country twice while espousing traditional Conservative values.

I hear ya Xcaliber, LOL I'm really impressed he could run and win re-election. I almost always believe a government (state or federal) is better when one party doesn't control both the executive and legislative branches. When the public is as evenly split as it is, we need one branch always questioning the other branch on what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: MykeNukem

Huh?

Personal details Born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa

January 20, 1972 (age 51) Bamberg, South Carolina

U.S. Political party Republican

Spouse Michael Haley ​ (m. 1996)​ Children 2 Education Clemson University (BS) Signature Website Official website Organization website

Yes, I was wrong, lol.

For some reason I thought she was born in Canada.

I was mistaken.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Your Forgiven

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

DON LEMON says women aged 41+, like Nikki Haley, are "too old" to run for President.

www.foxnews.com...

He's been going downhill ever since sexually assaulting a young man in 2020, after allowing his Sister to drown in 2 feet of water, that same year.

Don Lemon is primed to "snap", and become a mental home resident, or a jail-bird prisoner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join