It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists following planetary script to REPLACE HUMANS with AI systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Except that the power hungry are also incredibly vain and arrogant. They truly think they have figured out how to live forever via transhumanism.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What most people DON'T KNOW about surviving a nuclear war

Sort of related to this topic....if you believe that Russia will be pushed to the edge. Or even that the globalists will take drastic measures.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

"Luxury" capitalism or whatever they want to call it now requires an expanding market because the "aristocracy" or whatever it wants to call itself now requires increasing sales of goods and services plus increasing financial gambling. Why? Because competitive capitalism involves maximization of profits, which comes from more financing plus more consumer spending.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Their control is based on wealth, and that wealth basically consists of numbers in hard drives.

When those numbers become meaningless, then those who are armed which they used to control most will turn on them, and then on each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Let them. That's a market too I guess. Maintaining all those frozen dumbasses will also soon be an energy question.
But in general I would be all for respecting the wish of the deceased how he wants to be remembered.
If said energy crisis is a real looming thing though we'll have to turn a lot of things off.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

From your link...

Biden’s climate envoy John Kerry says an ‘extra terrestrial’ force brought people to Davos to ‘save the planet’ in bizarre World Economic Forum speech…

Kerry then launched into a diatribe warning attendees that ‘time is running out’ to avoid climate change’s ‘worst consequences.’

Ok now, I might not agree with Kerry or any globalist on matters of policy but I always assumed these were level-headed people. My assumption was wrong. Not that I don't believe in ETs but come on can you picture that room full of the richest, most powerful, well connected politicians and "global leaders" sitting at rapt attention while Kerry rants about ETs selecting them to save the earth via fixing climate change? Sounds bizarro.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I keep falling back to 1997

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

I could totally see how 'climate change' is code for 'end of oil'.
They're applying so much pressure because of some real threat to the global economy and security and they use Climate Change in those discussions that are semi-public, meaning with not associated journalists.
If Kerry is smart enough to even know himself would be questionable. Logic dictates your 'need-to-know' quotient decreases if you're 'a public face'.

...and we should call it: Battle of the Secrets

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Interest driven Capitalism with infinite growth and limited ressources comes with two possible options, collapse or reduction in population.

Pick your poison...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join