It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists following planetary script to REPLACE HUMANS with AI systems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

Came across this article today and, from an ATS standpoint, it's loaded with all kinds of goodies.

NWO
Plandemic
Transhumanism (AI)
Extra Terrestrials

There's a lot to unpack here. What are your thoughts?

Personally I think the plans from the globalist elite are simple. They laid it all out on the Georgia Guidestones. They want to reduce the population of the earth and create their own little utopia with those who are allowed to remain serving THEM and happy for it. All of this other "stuff" is just a multi-pronged attack to destabilize civilization so they can covertly carry out their plans until such a point that they can be openly overt about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I've been saying it for years.
They put their plans out there for all to see, but I guess that got awkward so they had the stones demolished

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I don't think "they" demolished the stones. I think the stones were taken out by an anti-globalist who was sending a very specific message to very specific people. Of course, I don't have proof of that. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think everything has become crystal clear in the last few years as to what their intentions are. They are all members of the depopulation to save the earth cult. It's their religion, started by the Club of Rome and the book limits of growth. Instead of being honest about the problem and attempting to innovate, they are instead forcing ridiculous ideologies through the top down global governance strategy. Most of it is a game, but the real goal is depopulation and control ending with a global one world china-style government. That's what the great reset is supposed to accomplish. There's no guarantee they will pull it off, but lately mass formation makes me think they have a decent chance. Klaus Schwab, student of Henry Kissinger, who are both products of people like Lenin want global communism. King Charles also co-founded the WEF with Klaus. Being from the royal blood line, he wants to get rid of the huge number of peasants. This is also perfectly justified in their eyes as well. The elites convinced themselves that if they don't immediately depopulate, that the world will be over, which is ridiculous, but that's what happens when you're in a cult.

edit on 19-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don't think he means the GLobalists took out the GGs but put the agenda on the stones.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interesting article.

What caught my eye was the group called the "Narrative Makers" who control news, etc...

I was talking with my husband the other night about a extraterrestrial group I call the "Authors".

In short, they write and control some aspects of the destiny of their human experiments here on Earth, kind of like the Fates.

It's just a concept that's been coming to me as I try to fall asleep lately.

I have no idea if it has any relevance to the overall discussion in general, but I thought I should mention it.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The global elite earn from increasing sales of goods and services to expanding markets. With a reduction of population, the latter disappears, and AI systems aren't consumers.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Then take this into consideration....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Like killing a bee with honey, the best way for population reduction is nuclear war.☠️

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, but that brings a lot of mess for those who want to keep the spoils for themselves. Why resort to destroying the earth when they can use propaganda to simply cull the sheep through ignorant obedience?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv
The global elite earn from increasing sales of goods and services to expanding markets. With a reduction of population, the latter disappears, and AI systems aren't consumers.

You have to understand that the global fractional reserve system is collapsing. It requires infinite debt and those to pay it off which doesn't exist. The Great Reset is saying that they won the monopoly game and own everything. They don't need wealth anymore, they just need more control.

Hence most humans are obsolete and are only going to destroy the planet further. No more slash and burn capitalism with plastic goods. Peak oil has been reached, no more plastic, and not enough energy for everyone.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just gotta destroy the servers, I asked ChatGPT.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Just gotta destroy the servers, I asked ChatGPT.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I've been saying it for years.
They put their plans out there for all to see, but I guess that got awkward so they had the stones demolished

They put their plans everywhere for all to see. They run it in your face. They want you to AGREE and side with them. Can't change the world by yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

That's how you know that it wasn't them who demolished the stones. They no longer hide in the shadows or care if you know the truth....about any of it. Think of all the things that used to be debated on ATS as "crazy conspiracy theories" and are now pretty much accepted as bona fide fact? I'm sure someone somewhere on this site has compiled a list. Anyway, the point being that they don't care because they feel confident that you can't or won't do anything about it. Keep the people in a state of chaos and fear and they are easy to control. Look at Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. They are propagating psychological warfare against the people of every country everywhere for the purpose of destabilizing society so they can tear it down and rebuild it in the way they want while killing off the majority of the population in the process. It's a multi-pronged approach. Covert and overt attacks from multiple places to keep people discombobulated and unable to formulate a unified resistance.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: Crackalackin

That's how you know that it wasn't them who demolished the stones. They no longer hide in the shadows or care if you know the truth....about any of it. Think of all the things that used to be debated on ATS as "crazy conspiracy theories" and are now pretty much accepted as bona fide fact? I'm sure someone somewhere on this site has compiled a list. Anyway, the point being that they don't care because they feel confident that you can't or won't do anything about it. Keep the people in a state of chaos and fear and they are easy to control. Look at Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. They are propagating psychological warfare against the people of every country everywhere for the purpose of destabilizing society so they can tear it down and rebuild it in the way they want while killing off the majority of the population in the process. It's a multi-pronged approach. Covert and overt attacks from multiple places to keep people discombobulated and unable to formulate a unified resistance.

I liked it more when everything was a mystery. Now that we solved the puzzle, it's not as fun, especially knowing what the end result might be. Basically all conspiracies culminate into this one, the NWO one.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The promise of the industrial revolution was exactly the same: we invent machines to do the work so humans don't have to.
Now we're training AI to make the hard decisions for us because humans, or one human can consider much less variables than computers can.
I can't see anything nefarious in that.

However the world is still a dangerous place and life is fragile. If you as single human want to 'fend off death' you're fighting a lost battle, because you will die.
That doesn't change the fact that human population at this point is still growing.

What's going to kill us as a species, is the same that killed the first grand city 'Ur' humans built: an inability to adapt to changing circumstances.
That's the real battle that's going on and if you got a certain sense of humor it's almost hilarious:
Those who want to continue the consumer culture, exploit ressources and people, producing useless garbage, poisoning the planet and everything on it, so they can live the same life their parents did.
Against those who want to save the planet, change the system, stop consumerism, give up on cars, travel, plastic etc. to reverse something that's already unstoppable.

Both positions are futile.
Because what we already see is massive migration movement, some areas of the planet are already not suitable for habitation anymore, for various reasons, not just environmental.
Taking those displaced people in, seems at first glance like the humane thing to do, right?
Except that the wealth is declining no matter where you go, so all it does is destabilising those societies that could hold out a little longer, because relative deprivation always leads to violence. The newcomers think they have it less good, because the natives don't let them in, the natives think they have it less good because the newcomers are there...

The only option humanity has would be a sanctuary within an artificial environment to save at least a couple of humans. But that won't work for obvious reasons.
Because I mean nobody has actually suggested that yet, but here we are already blaming those who could afford it for the consequences of our own lifestyle choices.
I think it's funny. But I never thought I'd reach the ripe age of 30, so I'm already making bonus rounds.

edit on 19-1-2023 by Peeple because: moddufugga

edit on 19-1-2023 by Peeple because: another

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The concept is at least 2 000 years old, we used to call them Moirai or Parcae
edit on 19-1-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: monkeyluv

they are aiming for luxury capitalism though and what they see as stable population numbers the stable number bandied around sine build back better appeared in the early 70s was a 50% reduction over 2 generations..

the green science of the 70s suggests the answer to all of humanities woes is a feudal state, with populations reduced by 50% leaving luxury capitalism for the new aristocracy,..

this has been a part of the push since a great swathe of the aristocracy was killed in the great liberal war of 1914/18 to redress the imbalance..

even in the 40s (1942 to be precise) the likes of Beveridge put forward new ideas on how to use the welfare state to fix the issues, the key one is the inverted birth rate, the idea is to use the welfare state to increasing the health and prosperity of the commoners so they procreate less but it should never be enough for all to prosper.. the effect of this would be tro reduce the numbers of commoners, the eugenicists like Beveridge referred to this process as the “social promotion of the infertile” where the prize is infertility through breading infertility rather than through medical intervention..

and we see this kind of plan today with collapsing birth rates..

we see this promotion most clearly with theses kinds of modern questions.. Why are incels turning themselves into girls?

and we can see it clearly as the Fabians now feel emboldened to return to discussing embedding Fabián ideals into healthcare, this time to the eradicate the idea of national health care and replace it with a national care service.

so in effect convert the NHS into the NCS and taking us back too the days healthcare was restricted to the rich and aristocrats and the poor left to care for those at the end of life..

NEW PROJECT: ROADMAP TO A NATIONAL CARE SERVICE

Labour proposed a service that would deliver: prevention services; national assessment; a joined-up service; information and advice; personalised care and support; and fair funding. The service was to be universal, fair and affordable, helping everyone who needed care and support.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

we're here because life finds a way and some one will engineer a solution in the same way the build back better population reduction of the 70s ended up having an inverted effect to its intended one.. if it did the uk pop would be getting ever closer to the mythical stable 30m not expanding ever further.

if life didn't find a way we'd be gone as a species by now, we're not because some one has engineered a reason to avert it and there are those engineering solutions now as AI becomes the perfect assistant rather than the imperfect replacement one that could invert the productivity collapse and even replace the flailing middles classes with new entrepreneurs..

humanity will find a way..

like you i never thought or wanted to make it to 30, now touching 50 and a deep interest in where we are heading I'm looking at another 75+ years of growing creating and inventing..
edit on 20-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This may seem out there but I had some interesting discussion with someone I know who is former military and former DOJ. He's also like a walking encyclopedia.

Anyway, in the course of our conversation we spoke about the "13 families", the global elites and how they are descended from the Anunaki. Now I don't know if I believe that but it lends some credence to Kerry's speech.

Anyway, just throwing it out there so don't shoot the messenger.
I'm sure there's plenty more info on there here if anyone wanted to prove/disprove it.

Cheers.

Roma

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join