It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentaries/Videos On Alchemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In Alchemy - Sacred Secrets Revealed we take an in-depth look at this most Sacred Science, what are some of the myths, and how it relates to consciousness and spirituality. Alchemy has been shrouded in mystery and kept out of new adepts hands by secret societies, hermetic and fraternal orders for centuries.

In this film, we focus primarily on the spiritual aspects of Alchemy and Hermeticism.

View Trailer at www.luxormedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Jay Weidner - Secrets of Alchemy, the Great Cross & The End Of Time

The mystery of time and the cycle of the ages.
In this visually compelling and thought-provoking documentary, author, scholar and modern-day Indiana Jones, Jay Weidner uncovers some of the deepest secrets of the ancient western tradition of Alchemy - the knowledge of the fatal season of the apocalypse, the end of time and the great and imminent transformation of humanity. Using the work of the mysterious twentieth century French Alchemist, Fulcanelli, as his foundation, and his discovery of a three hundred fifty year old Alchemical Cross in the South of France, Jay Weidner describes the experiences, insights and powerful evidence that opens the door to a new view of the intimate relationship between myth, history, science and the true destiny of humanity. In doing so, he reveals the ultimate meaning underlying the resurrection of Christ, the message of the Book of the Revelations, the vision of Ezekiel and the Kabbalistic concept of the "Restoration of the World."

Join him on this remarkable adventure as Jay Weidner journeys from the shores of Southern France through Alchemical Europe, Ancient Egypt and Peru, to decode the powerful and haunting message of the Great Cross of Hendaye.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Watching now-it's very interesting! Thank you for this thread!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

YW - I enjoyed both of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is another that happened to be in the Alchemy folder of the Occult.Bz "leak".

In my understanding, the term ''alchemy'' can mean many things to different people.

I liken it to the word ''tantra'', or reciprocity, transformation, coalescence, transmogrification, synthesis, merging, orgasm even.

Male/female electric/magnetic sol/mon red/blue hot/cold up/down in/out centripetal/centrifugal on and on and on ...

The ''alchemical'' relationship between this Earth and its Star, its Star and its Galactic Core, the Galactic Core to the Universal Heart, so on.. this is all alchemy in my eyes. Tantra...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I have discovered that there is a part two.

edit on PMWednesday3pm2319239Wed, 18 Jan 2023 22:45:19 -0600451 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This video shows a more realistic path that actually works!

top topics

join