It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden signs onto ‘Declaration of N. America (DNA)’ with Canada and Mexico - N. American Union?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hey Nuke em here's a article direct from Mexico:

What the ‘Three Amigos’ promised at the North American Leaders’ Summit

Thanks for that WG!

The 12-person expert committee — which will include three Mexican cabinet ministers — will “have our complete confidence to motivate, persuade and convince business people, workers and public servants of the three governments about the importance … of joining forces in North America and, moving forward, seeking the union of the entire American continent,” he said.

And here's their list:

-Protect civil rights, promote racial justice, expand protections for LGBTQI+ individuals and deliver more equitable outcomes to all.
-Take rapid and coordinated measures to tackle the climate crisis and respond to its consequences.
-Deepen our regional capacity to attract high quality investment, spur innovation, and strengthen the resilience of our economies.
-Forge stronger regional supply chains in order to boost regional competitiveness.
-Ensure safe, orderly, and humane migration under the Los Angeles Declaration on Migration and Protection.
-Address the root causes and impacts of irregular migration and forced displacement.
-Support countries across the Western Hemisphere to create the conditions to improve quality of life.
-Launch an updated North American Plan for Animal and Pandemic Influenza to improve prevention, preparedness, agility, and to provide rapid response to health emergencies in North America.
-Focus on strategies to bolster our shared continental security against domestic, regional, and global threats, including cyber threats.
-Enhance trilateral work to address the use of precursor chemicals in the production of illegal substances in North America and to disrupt drug trafficking.

This is WEF and Agenda 2030 in disguise IMO.
-seeking the union of the entire American continent
-"motivate, persuade and convince" - MmmHmm

edit on 1/19/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If el Mexico joins some North American Union will they still get tax breaks on all the factories the US moved down there?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: livinglight108

I’m reserving a scathing response to this if this is a prelude to move manufacturing from China to Mexico.

Peter Zehain makes a compelling case that Mexico is cheaper and better since logistics wouldn’t be as much of an issue.

Trade deals usually work out bad for us, but if this one can mend some of the damage of the Trans pacific trade deal I’ll be open minded.

Probably bad though.

The largest lithium-ion deposit is in Mexico...

Really? Do you have anything to back that up? Chile has the largest. Mexico isn't even in the top 10 that I'm aware of.

edit on 1-19-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If they say "Protect civil rights" look out. that means the 3 governments may suspend their Constitutions !!!! ☠️

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: livinglight108

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: livinglight108

I’m reserving a scathing response to this if this is a prelude to move manufacturing from China to Mexico.

Peter Zehain makes a compelling case that Mexico is cheaper and better since logistics wouldn’t be as much of an issue.

Trade deals usually work out bad for us, but if this one can mend some of the damage of the Trans pacific trade deal I’ll be open minded.

Probably bad though.

The largest lithium-ion deposit is in Mexico...

Really? Do you have anything to back that up? Chile has the largest. Mexico isn't even in the top 10 that I'm aware of.

I do. A Mexican resident shared this info on a podcast.

www.business-humanrights.org... ative-environmental-impacts-2/

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This is WEF and Agenda 2030 in disguise IMO. -seeking the union of the entire American continent -"motivate, persuade and convince" - MmmHmm

Hypothetically speaking if I was ever forced to have yum yum with Bidens [see link]

Transgender Biden administration health official to be sworn in as four-star admiral

I would wither commit suicide or chase down an animal in the barnyard. NEVER with that peach.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
You don't get a vote. Eat your bugs and be happy.

Thankfully, we do, nothing binding can be done without Senate approval, and even then, no Treaty can ever supersede or otherwise bypass the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yet.....but the One World Government is fast approaching.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

They still have to deal with our Constitution and armed citizenry - and contrary to what many people think, I believe that any general order from on high to our military to disarm the populace en masse would absolutely result in a total fracture of our military, as many would turn around and shoot the ones giving such orders and join our side.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny you should mention that, I’m working on the new Constitution and up to the Bill of Right:

You have the Right to be Silent. Seriously, any thing you say that we don’t like will have the full weight of the law come down upon you.

What more do you need?

Guns? Nope.
Presumed Innocence? You wouldn’t be arrested if you weren’t guilty of something.
Religion? So long as it is woke enough.
Press? You are already pressing it, Bub.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

They still have to deal with our Constitution and armed citizenry - and contrary to what many people think, I believe that any general order from on high to our military to disarm the populace en masse would absolutely result in a total fracture of our military, as many would turn around and shoot the ones giving such orders and join our side.

Not if they made it about something else; something so disruptive or dangerous that locking down cities was a must for the well-being of the majority.

They've already tested how easy it is to get compliance through fear; they've monitored and collected data from supply chain disruption. Now they've created a 'natural' disaster to the food supply.

Farmers can't get the components needed to keep their equipment running, nor fertilizer and insecticides. Water for farmers has been drastically reduced, and it all adds up to hunger. Civil unrest goes hand-in-hand with a starving populace and all branches of the law would be more than willing to do their 'job' disarming the country when given the belief that they were saving people and restoring order.

Throw in a 'deadly' pandemic, and it would be imperative to keep people from moving about. LEO's will fathom themselves as hero's.

Final thought: guns don't work against acoustic weapons that can be set to mild, causing only a headache and upset stomach to maximum effect to stop even the biggest crowds.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Not if they made it about something else; something so disruptive or dangerous that locking down cities was a must for the well-being of the majority.

I disagree, mainly because of the number of people who have woken up during/after the plan/scam-demic. If they had simply done it during the first year to a year and a half of it and ramped up the fear to hysterical levels, then maybe they could have pulled it of.

If they try it again, a whole lot of people - including those in our military - simply won't fall for it.

They've already tested how easy it is to get compliance through fear; they've monitored and collected data from supply chain disruption. Now they've created a 'natural' disaster to the food supply.

Yes, but they've also woken up a lot of people who weren't awake when they did their testing... big mistake, again, I believe.

Final thought: guns don't work against acoustic weapons that can be set to mild, causing only a headache and upset stomach to maximum effect to stop even the biggest crowds.

Correct, but who is going to man those weapons against their own people?

One way they could possibly make it work would be to get all (or the vast majority) of our military occupied outside the country, then bring in UN troops - but again, I think a whole lot oif our military would outright rebel if something like this were done.

I don't know, you could be right, but...

None of this negates what I said. Strictly speaking, they do not have the Constitutional authority to do this, even if they rammed it through as a Treaty with approval of the Senate.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

but they've also woken up a lot of people who weren't awake when they did their testing

What would it take for the gov. to convince people? The pandemic has already been played, so how about....oh, I don't know.....an alien invasion? An alien war?

I have no doubt those running the show have quite a few plans in their bag of tricks to fool the majority, and fear is the greatest tool of all.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What would it take for the gov. to convince people? The pandemic has already been played, so how about....oh, I don't know.....an alien invasion? An alien war?

I have no doubt those running the show have quite a few plans in their bag of tricks to fool the majority, and fear is the greatest tool of all.

Yep... but, I just have to hopium that there are enough of us that are awake enough and care enough to destroy their plans, whatever they try to do.

All I know for sure is, I will not go down without a fight.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas, 1914-1953

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yep... but, I just have to hopium that there are enough of us that are awake enough and care enough to destroy their plans, whatever they try to do.

All I know for sure is, I will not go down without a fight.

There are many who do not want to live in an unjust world of total authoritarian control and will do the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

There are many who do not want to live in an unjust world of total authoritarian control and will do the same.

And this is precisely why I choose to have hope... to believe, that we will win in the end.

edit on 21-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here is some facts.
The trade agreements Trump negotiated in 2017 is called the USMCA.
It was a renegotiated NAFTA.
It was done in prelude to the global reset that took place January 1, 2023.
Mexico, USA and Canada already signed on.
It re-established trade agreements and supply chains.

It started in 2022 and went into full effect January 1.

It looks to me like this is an attempt for a walk around this to erase Trump's doing but this trade agreement is now law and active.
Maybe a run around due to the rumor Biden is getting ready to sign a treaty with the WHO giving away our National sovereignty.
In this case it would be a reach around.

The USMCA went into full effect January 1, 2023.
How is this not being discussed?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
US auto manufacturing is going to Mexico as is chip and semiconductor manufacturing.
Add to that our food supply chains are being re-established with Mexico and Canada.
There is now a 25% tarrif on everything from China.

What happened on January 1 is big, really big.
This event you guys are discussing just might be the smoke screen for it's rollout but it looks like the traitors to it are trying to hijack it.
We are not far off from boots on the ground to clear out the cartels at the border for this to roll out.
The North American Union has already been negotiated and in affect though in the USMCA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join