It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo Con 2000 NY, NY. Excuse me, I must ask.. Does anyone else see between the lines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Has anyone else engaged in the research which gives you a vernacular to connect dots when presented with material such as this?

The speaker podium is a devil. The symbols flashing on the projector screen are satanic. Midway in the 3 or 4 hour talk, one of the speakers states twice something to the effect of "All Thanks To The Church Of The.... Mother%*$&er". I believe it was the same speaker that said "If there is an illuminati, it's us". What's particularly interesting is that these evil/dark-occultists are right out in the open about their domination over others. I posted a thread a month ago displaying another known practicing dark-occultist / Satanist outright saying we own humanity and we've been engaged in intensive mind-control tactics against them for decades upon decades.

At what point will people stop tolerating the bullying we're all suffering from through our acquiescence, laziness, compliance, conformity, and ignorance?
edit on PMWednesday3pm2328998Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:58:28 -0600581 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Do you not think...perhaps you didnt have to watch it? I avoid things like that. Positive thoughts, thinking, morals you know.

Just leave it alone.

Jesus Saved Me

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Do you not think...perhaps you didnt have to watch it? I avoid things like that. Positive thoughts, thinking, morals you know.

Just leave it alone.

Jesus Saved Me

Know thyself.
Know thine enemy.

Bullies don't disappear, neither do primary psychopathic male dominator dark-occultic Satanist scum. (That is of course except for the case where huge amounts of people DO disappear via cataclysm/catastrophe.)

These people hate us, are murdering us, and are violating our right to exist freely on a daily basis.

"Leave it alone" is the perfect approach the adversary would like to cause as a condition within the minds of those they dominate.
edit on PMWednesday3pm2336077Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:51:36 -0600511 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
From what I've seem now coming into Japan from tourist, ( which is 1 million a month now ) people are looking sickly. I think we have to see videos of around 2015 of international tourist at all international airport terminals and compare the human as they look today. In my opinion, people don't look and act normal. I really hate to sound negative since I've seen so much beauty in my life.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are correct. Im only saying...I've tried to only walk in the positiveness of Right over Wrong.

If I see another dead baby or a hundred other things I won't mention....it's a lifetime of things I've seen, I can't ever forget.

I just avoid exposure to things not-positive. It's a Karma thing. That's all.

Surround yourself w a positive light/karma. Don't dwell on negatives...If you're not gonna balance your life with positive influences...then the life-fence youre on, is teetering on collapse.

Darkness guaranteed...can get even darker the longer you sit in it....

Best, EMT
edit on 01234131America/ChicagoThu, 19 Jan 2023 09:13:41 -060013202300000041 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join