It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I loathe air travel , especially the airport experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So, after 3 years of no travel due to not being 'vaccinated' and an intense social anxiety experience around air travel, I finally had to travel .
If it were up to me I'd never travel by plane again, but needed to visit family.

So , while my social anxiety drives up my stress levels, there were also family health issues on the back of my mind the whole time.
We had to travel from the Netherlands to the US , via Dublin. We flew Aer Lingus (the worst airline possibly).

The airport staff/airplane crew, all of them were so rude and unfriendly! Normally I always smile when entering a plane, and while at the airport, just because it (used to be) somewhat fun and exciting at least. Now It's something to dread and just want to get over with as fast as is possible.

Not only was there the regular Soros/WEF sponsored TSA/airport 'security' cattle submission experience , I had the pleasure for 'extra screening'.
If the agent had only smiled when she said this, or acknowledged that it's unpleasant/stressful, the whole experience would have been far less crappy.
They ask you to practically get undressed: shoes, belts, jewelry, headband , jackets, bags, all electronics, oh & a pat-down

Then off course the naked body scanner humiliation

With no apology that they were wrong testing me for drugs. The whole 'security' thing is a joke.
It was created to force us to comply more and more to their demeaning treatments , a brainwashing exercise.

Ohhh , and then there was the ticket check right before boarding the plane , right at the plane gate when you start to board, and then as well when entering the plane?!!
Utterly mental, it serves no purpose other than to try to force us to submit

Off course this is the whole idea/plan behind the so called 'terrorist attacks' , that were just US government funded mercenaries, is to create the TSA/heightened airport 'security', to force us to get used to having to submit, and to make us hate travel.

edit on 18-1-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It happened to me going from overseas to Chicago O'Hare Airport. This was years ago. Eye and voice scan. 10 minute interagation of why I'm visiting even with a round trip ticket.

America changed back then, not today guys.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
these airport workers, all ged level iq's, this is their chance to shine.
this is their chance to 'show you' how they have power over you.

i look it like this.
im a former bouncer.
im a power lifter.

at a bar, at the mall, anywhere, no one says shtt to me ever.
but when a cop pulls me over.
when some jakazz at the airport gripes at me...

i look over at them, and i think, one on one, this person stands ZERO chance.
they think they win, let them gripe bttch and moan today.

again, these people have GED level iqs, thats why they work at the airport.

then you have the gl0balizts trying to make the planes smaller, but fit more people in.

i flew in the 80s, planes were MASSIVE.
seats were bigger. free sodas, free snacks, meals every 5 hours for free.

but the m0ney lenders who own everything, including the airlines, want every single penny they can 'steal' from you.

i only travel once a year to edc las vegas. ive given up on air travel. im lucky i live close to the beach, and i got nyc right here at my door 8 minutes away lol. i do not have to travel on their miserable airlines.

when i do go to edc, i gotta get the pat down, cause no way im getting those x-rays. and jusst asking for the patdown, you get griped.

BUT i will admit.
as a bouncer, we had to search people coming into our club.
we wanted no guns in the club, and you would be amazed in nyc how many people carry.

so pat downs suck, but i was used to not just getting them, but also i had to search people back in the day.
edit on 18-1-2023 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I too have not flown in a long time, since 2017. We aren't 'vaxxed' .

Don't miss it at all. I really used to enjoy it in the 90s and even early 2000's. It seems right around 2010-2012 or so it started to get even more annoying. Sure the TSA thing is #ty, but at least in the early 2000's you still had larger seat space, and less crowding, cancellations, and crappy employees.

Now you are literally shoved in a cramped space with no leg room, not given any meals half the time, prices are exorbitant, and the airline and airport stuff all hate their lives. At least that's what it seems like.

Going to fly to Europe this coming summer to see the inlaws finally. We were going to go in 2020 or 2021 but had to first keep moving the dates then finally cancel....
They don't want you leaving your country, and if you do, then they want to make it as painful as possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It happened to me going from overseas to Chicago O'Hare Airport. This was years ago. Eye and voice scan. 10 minute interagation of why I'm visiting even with a round trip ticket.

America changed back then, not today guys.

That's ridiculous! They have surely changed. Worst is you can't say or do much, or you're expelled from flying, or someone films it and it goes on youtube

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
these airport workers, all ged level iq's, this is their chance to shine.
this is their chance to 'show you' how they have power over you.

i look it like this.
im a former bouncer.
im a power lifter.

at a bar, at the mall, anywhere, no one says shtt to me ever.
but when a cop pulls me over.
when some jakazz at the airport gripes at me...

i look over at them, and i think, one on one, this person stands ZERO chance.
they think they win, let them gripe bttch and moan today.

again, these people have GED level iqs, thats why they work at the airport.

then you have the gl0balizts trying to make the planes smaller, but fit more people in.

i flew in the 80s, planes were MASSIVE.
seats were bigger. free sodas, free snacks, meals every 5 hours for free.

but the m0ney lenders who own everything, including the airlines, want every single penny they can 'steal' from you.

i only travel once a year to edc las vegas. ive given up on air travel. im lucky i live close to the beach, and i got nyc right here at my door 8 minutes away lol. i do not have to travel on their miserable airlines.

when i do go to edc, i gotta get the pat down, cause no way im getting those x-rays. and jusst asking for the patdown, you get griped.

BUT i will admit.
as a bouncer, we had to search people coming into our club.
we wanted no guns in the club, and you would be amazed in nyc how many people carry.

so pat downs suck, but i was used to not just getting them, but also i had to search people back in the day.

I know they're simpletons, I shouldn't let them get to me. And a patdown that actually serves a purpose I have no problem with. It's the uselessness of it all, and yet they enforce it, just to try to force us to submit and to humiliate.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I get to fly for the first time since March 13th, 2021, in a few weeks. I am not looking forward to it, but this new job pays way better, so I get to just deal with it. Still very little travel, but I have to get the company meet and greets out of the way.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
25 to 40 years ago (Has it been that long?) I used to fly internationally with my family. It wasn't an unpleasant experience; necessary but tolerable and even in some ways nice.

My and my wife's (unapologetic monogamous heterosexual male here with no apologies) last three flights were f'in' nightmares. I'm lucky to be in a situation now where i can avoid air travel altogether, and I do. Won't give the illegitimate sons of soiled women my money.
:
edit on 2023 1 18 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've worked out of town, traveling by airplane since 2006. The flight attendants used to be happy and polite all the time.

Since Covid, the majority of them are a bunch of miserable power tripping scumbags. They act like we owe them something and talk to people like pure $hit.

I almost quit when I thought they were gonna force vax me to fly. That didn't happen and im still traveling for now, but im working on an exit plan.

I spend alot of time in airports. Hours and hours on end alot of times. I would of quit during the masking mandates, but I beat the system by getting a drink and staying in the food court area. (Where I didn't get harassed for not having a mask on) untill my flight boards. And using my hoodie to cover my face while sleeping on the plane to avoid having to wear one on the plane ride.

The airports were absolutely miserable at that time, and everyone that had to travel looked depressed all the time. The day the mandate was struck down in court was the most happy I've seen people in an airport ever.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My daughter lives on the other side of the continent and before the scandemic I would fly out several times a year.

I too am not vaxxed and putting on a face mask puts me right into an asthma attack. So I waited until the dust settled and flew out.

It was stressful but ok. But now I worry about the vaxxed pilots, and not quite with it mechanics who service the planes. Not wanting to fly again any time soon, or ever...

new topics

top topics

join