It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA Adjusts Heart-function Values / Test for Pilots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is not one of my usual sources but I found this one posted elsewhere. So the question really is: Did The FAA really change the EKG/ECG range for pilots? If so, then that is a HUGE Red Flag!

Someone from the MSM really needs to pick this up and investigate / get an official response as this is big if proven true. First, confirm, then find out when the last change occurred before this one.

Why else would they suddenly increase the margin of what is "safe & acceptable' for pilots and the passengers they are responsible for?

Scary crap here.

thenewamerican.com...

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) broadened the acceptable range for an EKG in October, vaccine expert Steve Kirsch has reported, a sign that the federal agency knows the vaccines are causing heart problems.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

Why the New Range?

They fixed the law, but they won’t fix your heart if the damage is permanent, but anyway, the FAA widened the range of the heart function measurement to “accommodate people who have cardiac injury.”

“Why would they do that?” Kirsch asked:

I’ll take an educated guess as to why they did that. I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.

And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?

I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.

In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. And you aren’t allowed to do that.

The FAA Has Very Quietly Tacitly Admitted That The EKGs Of Pilots Are No Longer Normal

stevekirsch.substack.com...

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yep and they changed the EKG parameter range as the vaxx talk about pilots was reaching a fever pitch. Insanely criminal.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And now airlines are pushing for commercial flights with no copilot. We may well see some serious air disasters in the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Kirsch estimates 50 million Americans will have some level of heart damage from the jabs.

The great reset is successful.

new topics

top topics

join