It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Got 'Unlucky' COVID Was Benign, Far More Dead Kids Would Have Prevented Vaccine Skepticism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Amazing that people think this way. Considering it "unlucky' that the child body count wasn't higher to prevent people from being skeptical of a vaccine is just evil in my opinion. Why is it so important to these people that we DON'T ask questions and actually have hesitations, concerns and skepticism of untested, untrialed injections considering all of the previous data, side effects, and problems?

www.theblaze.com...

Neuroscientist and committed atheist Sam Harris launched into a series of hypotheticals in a recent appearance on John Wood Jr.'s "Uniting America" podcast, detailing the sorts of circumstances that would have justified the kind of blind acceptance of new vaccines and coercive pandemic protocols he apparently would otherwise have favored.

Harris — who previously suggested that evidence of "corpses of children in [Hunter Biden's] basement" on the first son's controversial laptop would not have warranted his concern — noted on the Thursday podcast that vaccine skepticism would not have been permissible "if kids were dying by the hundreds of thousands from COVID."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were 634 COVID-19 deaths in the 0-4 age group and 986 COVID-19 deaths in the 5-18 age group between January 2020 and January 2023, out of a total 1,095,149 reported COVID-19 deaths.

In June 2021, the Wall Street Journal reported on a British study that found that 99.995% of 469,982 children in England who had been infected with the virus survived.

The fact that this virus claimed so few kids' lives meant that despite governments' best efforts to control the narrative around vaccinations and to stress the importance of adherence to pandemic customs, they lacked the needed emotional leverage to ensure conformity.

Video:
twitter.com...

What is it with Sam Harris and dead children?

In his new interview with John Wood Jr, Sam Harris claims that "in some sense we were unlucky" that covid didn't kill hundreds of thousands of children.

What *happened* to him?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

IMHO, Harris is a high- IQ asshole.
Neil deGrasse Tyson is the same way. These guys always talk condescendingly, and they always have to let everyone know they're the smartest ones in the room.

That said, it's still interesting to hear them speak.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sounds like he hates kids.
A lot.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well "luckily" for her the dead kids are starting to pile up now.

Pure sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

despite governments' best efforts to control the narrative around vaccinations and to stress the importance of adherence to pandemic customs, they lacked the needed emotional leverage to ensure conformity.

When every psyop campaign in the history of psychological warfare is available at the push of a few buttons, damn right the emotional leverage stops being effective.

edit on 17-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For goodness sake... his zeal for the experimental vaccine tech is such that he would rather people died to "promote" its' acceptance? Man, I had to read that more than once.

These people are truly operating within a different reality from mine. Or at least that's how they'll remember it when the piper comes calling.
edit on 1/17/2023 by Maxmars because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

IMHO, Harris is a high- IQ asshole.
Neil deGrasse Tyson is the same way. These guys always talk condescendingly, and they always have to let everyone know they're the smartest ones in the room.

That said, it's still interesting to hear them speak.

I think that's the problem. These people were told they were special, better than anyone else when they were young and they believed it.

I think people like this are the actual problem.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
They are not high IQ. Neither is Bill Nye. You fell for a government psy-op.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Na both are losers that haven’t contributed anything to the would outside moving lips to inflate their egos.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Used to be the consensus among people was to be, at least publicly, grateful things were not worse.

Seems an awful lot of people are saying their truth in public and it seems to conflict with modern civility.

The problem with the death mob, is that gratitude betrays their true desires, so, they are ungrateful the death toll wasn't worse because 70 percent of the population being vaccinated is seen as failure. This is an honest take, and, oddly it seems surreal.

This guy is an idiot, a total effing psychopathic moron, but, he reveals the nature of the beast.

In essence, he is revealing the truth of those who are not yet forced to speak of the real agenda publicly, and their anger of not gaining 100 percent injection.

Others, see the efforts as promising. The glass is half full or half empty depending on which end of the effort the POV resides. This would be the half full version.

DNA Modification Clip

Worth connecting the two, as the above clip mentions the VR glasses being a part of the DNA changes, while the below clip suggests what the desired goal is.

Meta CLIP

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
For goodness sake... his zeal for the experimental vaccine tech is such that he would rather people died to "promote" its' acceptance? Man, I had to read that more than once.

These people are truly operating within a different reality from mine. Or at least that's how they'll remember it when the piper comes calling.

When the very lives of people, children, matters less than ego and cherished vaccine and being proven "right" about it

Sociopath comes to mind...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

When the very lives of people, children, matters less than ego and cherished vaccine and being proven "right" about it

No kidding, the problem is he is not "alone" on this thought process.

I am not sure if Gates is sad that Omicron was better than the vax or if he is sad the vax wasn't fast enough. Either way, doesn't sound good.

Sadly Omicron is better than the vaccines..... Hmmmm, and he admits Omicron's immunity is better than the vax.

Why he said "Sadly" instead of "Thankfully" is anyone's guess.

edit on 17-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The fact that this virus claimed so few kids' lives meant that despite governments' best efforts to control the narrative around vaccinations and to stress the importance of adherence to pandemic customs, they lacked the needed emotional leverage to ensure conformity.

That's exactly why they had to constantly fearmonger and show the Covid death counters all the time, people respond to fear more than anything else, and they love using psychological manipulation to get the masses to fall in line. The fact so few young people died proves all the vaccine mandates were totally unnecessary to begin with, it should have always been a choice without all the pressure and threats.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: M5xaz

Why he said "Sadly" instead of "Thankfully" is anyone's guess.

Hmmm....I'll go with " The more kids die, the less kids will be able to testify what happenned between Gates and kids at Epstein's pedo Island..."

new topics

top topics

join