It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balance of Nature. Explain this voodoo to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Each capsule contains 2.4 grams. How can less than 5 grams of freeze-dried fruits and vegetables provide a significant amount of nutrition to your diet?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW
Each capsule contains 2.4 grams. How can less than 5 grams of freeze-dried fruits and vegetables provide a significant amount of nutrition to your diet?

you took them, and didn't die. had you not taken them, you could have died. This is the same logic you get with covid vaccine. Shut up and buy the pills. Or you might die.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I stopped snapping my fingers long enough to read your post. Now I must go back to snapping before the elephants show up.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

Try the other end.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Perhaps the recommendation is to take two or more pills?

P.S. A link to the pills you're referring to would be helpful in providing a little more insight.
edit on 200000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You’re suppose to take 6 capsules a day … and “balance of Nature “ Pills contain soy beans as a filler . Which isn’t necessarily good .

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
just re-hydrate. You will have more fruit and veggies than you want to eat in a day.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Freeze drying removes 90% percent of the weight. Therefore, 2 capsules (5 grams) equal 50 grams of Fruits/Vegetables. The average sized carrot weighs 169 grams. Taking two caps would be the same as eating 1/3 carrot. Taking 6 caps would be the equivalent of eating a average sized carrot. Eating a single carrot per day does not significantly add nutrition to your diet.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Take them all at once with a glass of wine and get it done...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Never heard of this..
Is this the product?
www.balanceofnature.com...

If so,click buy to read the info-I was looking for vitamin/mineral content but I found something called DV instead "Daily Values"-Guess thats the same thng as we in the UK call "Recommended daily intake."

Right,so it states per "serving"-that means 3 pills I think- the DV is,wait for it... greater than 1%
So to get a full daily dose of the vitamns and minerals you would need to eat 300 pills!

Verdict-Dont bother,just eat some real fruit/veg or make a smoothie.

edit on 17/1/2023 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

2.4 grams isn’t much if you swallow since you only absorb 50%.

But if you boof them….

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The voodoo is the more they advertise it with repetitive annoying commercials with stupid "catch phrases" the more people will be familiar with the name and likely to buy it.

If companies have to go out of their way to advertise the piss out of something its NEVER worth buying.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Are we still talking Balance of Nature capsules?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I called them once to ask a question about a specific ingredient. There was no one that could answer the question. But I did speak to a real person.

I wanted to know how they removed the oxalic acid without cooking the spinach. Oxalic acid causes austeoporosis by blocking bone growth. It is found in raw spinach.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They can't.

Congratulations, you've just passed an IQ test.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

But if you boof them….

When all else fails..oh dear

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Have you tried

top topics

join