It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“A New System” – Inside the Davos Summit 2023

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

WEF conference looks set to focus on what the globalist elite can learn from the failures of their “pandemic” narrative.

The World Economic Forum’s annual meet-up kicks off tomorrow. Politicians, corporate giants, “philanthropists” and all manner of elite monstrosities gather for a weekend of telling each other how smart they are and making the world generally worse.

But what’s on the menu this year?

Well, here are the five main items up for discussion, according to the WEF’s website:

See if you can notice a pattern: ...

Oh... there's a pattern alright.

Agenda....

• Addressing the Current Energy and Food Crises in the context of a New System for Energy, Climate and Nature
  • Addressing the Current High Inflation, Low Growth, High Debt Economy in the context of a New System for Investment, Trade and Infrastructure
  • Addressing the Current Industry Headwinds in the context of a New System for Harnessing Frontier Technologies for Private Sector Innovation and Resilience
  • Addressing the Current Social Vulnerabilities in the context of a New System for Work, Skills and Care
  • Addressing the Current Geopolitical Risks in the context of a New System for Dialogue and Cooperation in a Multipolar World

Now, none of this is news. A “new system” for energy is a “green new deal”, a “new system” for international cooperation is some type of global governance, and a “new system” for investment and trade covers a lot of topics, including digital currency.

Like I said, nothing new, but it’s always refreshing to see it in print, with no effort to hide it.

It’s also interesting that they don’t use the phrases “new normal”, “great reset” or “build back better” anywhere on the page, despite the fact it’s obviously what they’re talking about.

A little victory for the alternate media, who have clearly raised enough awareness that those phrases are now considered too tainted to use.

Does it need to be said that what they are citing as a 'need' is the ability to craft words that convince despite reality?

Well, I'm happy to say that they are perennially confused about the fact that transparency is not invisibility. There intents and agenda are not going to vanish with words... and contrary to their high self-esteem, they can never make it so "people will be fooled all the time."

edit on 1/17/2023 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
They can kiss off.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Here is my suggestion for a fairer world:

Every millionaire/billionaire on this planet has to spend 50 percent of his wealth which is laying above one million.

This is quite easy and to handle without to much complication.

For sure, the millionaires and billionaires will make within the shortest time new money and wealth just because they have the possibilities and the knowledge how to do this.

This is my view of the New System.

In the name of Pluto in aquarius,
lotusaugen

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lotusaugen

That is an interesting idea, but I think most of the financial hoarders of the world have rights, despite their wealth (not because of it.) If we start mandating limits on wealth accumulation, we will face the inevitable cry of legal disparity in their treatment.

While I don't think they should be excluded from the problem - they shouldn't 'by fiat' be made to suffer the consequence as if they alone were responsible.

We could always make a 'sliding scale' right? The richer you are the more we take away? But of course, there are so many poor... but even they must bear some of the burden for the sake of equality... so they would pay less, yes? But the rich can always claim that relatively speaking the poor are getting a 'free ride,' no? And in the rare case of a poor person amassing wealth through labor and circumstance... then they should be made to pay more. This is not a system which can thrive in harmoniously in the real world.

Said the 'rich' person. "So HALF of the success (my wealth) I earned is taken from me?" I can hear them now... Can you?

I get the idea that there are those with obscene wealth, hoarded beyond the reach of our economies. I agree they (collectively speaking) could do "more"... and perhaps even they "should" do more, considering how they hoard their wealth, to the benefit of only more 'wealth.' But it seems that no one can agree as to how much, and when, and of course, the fact that wealth hoarders can only be characterized as doing one thing with money... keep it.

I think our approach to the globalist power consolidation and control agenda has to be focused on things that aren't based upon fiat currency as a human right. But they don't. It's how they 'got there.' Money might be an answer, but not to the globalist.. money is simply the circumstance, not the agenda.

They want a world where all things are effectively theirs to decide upon... everything else is just cows mooing in a field.

They don't want to fix anything other than to secure their primacy... that's all... it's not more complicated than that. And there is no money fix for that.

But wealth is relative - if we assume that it's measure (money) is the sole deciding metric. Wealth does not distribute like pachinko balls across the board, at best its distribution obeys certain principles we observe in any model involving human decision-making.

There are two principles that render all the globalist power grabs impossible...

1 - You cannot fool all the people all the time.
2 - If you believe that there is a sucker born every minute, you are one.

They seem incapable of embracing that reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The globalists already control everything. Central banks, BIS, the entire monetary system which is really the matrix itself. The monetary system sucks people in and then you have to go along with whatever they want. The internet and smart phones really upped their level of control now to where they can silence all dissenters. This pandemic was a dry run. If they really wanted to, they could force people to do whatever they want, put them in camps, make them move to centralized city areas and live in whatever hovel conditions they wanted to. All it would take is for them to say that the global economy is collapsing. Anyone who currently owes debt to a lending institution or via income or other tax due to the government must forfeit all assets and cash to pay back those debts. If that is not possible, you will be relocated to a subsidized housing, public transportation, eat what food we give you until your debts are paid. All facilitated with CBDC. See how many people willingly got the vaccine once their jobs were in jeopardy without it but if their jobs weren't threatened would never have gotten it.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I think the easiest *new system* to implement is one where might does not make right.

There are a lot of ways in which one might define might, but wealth would be the easiest to look at here. They think because they have they have the right to rule. Thus their economic might automatically makes them right. No, no, it does not.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The globalists already control everything. Central banks, BIS, the entire monetary system which is really the matrix itself. The monetary system sucks people in and then you have to go along with whatever they want...

The globalists WISH they could control the central banking monopoly. That system is THE ACTUAL YOKE that binds us together. They hold ALL wealth as their property, without exception effectively speaking. There is no "system" in a monetary monopoly - it's all theirs - all the time. All we do is "rent" the right use their currency... with interest. They are even granted absolute sovereignty, unlike any other institution on the planet.

The globalists absolutely hate sovereignty. It is the single most difficult hurdle to overcome, as the pandemic narrative failure clearly illustrates.

The internet and smart phones really upped their level of control now to where they can silence all dissenters. This pandemic was a dry run. If they really wanted to, they could force people to do whatever they want, put them in camps, make them move to centralized city areas and live in whatever hovel conditions they wanted to.

That censorship as only temporarily successful, and only worked on a very particular class of citizen. Censorship is pointless unless its absolute. Eventually it will become clear that humans are not controllable as they so strongly desire.

As for mandating us into gulags... well - it's been done before, is being done now, and will be done again, as long as those in power think it serves their agenda. Globalists are already using the climate as an excuse to engender decreased prosperity (increasing poverty) and economic immobility... that should tell us something.

All it would take is for them to say that the global economy is collapsing. Anyone who currently owes debt to a lending institution or via income or other tax due to the government must forfeit all assets and cash to pay back those debts.

Only if the banking system profits continue to grow... always them first.

There are endless ways to imagine a crushing future. But without considering who gains, you miss the perspective which may offer the solution.

edit on 1/17/2023 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just want to live my life free from the meddling interference of insane technocreeps with a God-complex who think they know what's best for me!
Is that so wrong?!

PS why are Schwabie and Lil Soros skipping out on this one?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

See if you can notice a pattern: ...

• Addressing the Current Geopolitical Risks in the context of a New System for Dialogue and Cooperation in a Multipolar World
    ...(bold added)

Now, none of this is news. A “new system” for energy is a “green new deal”, a “new system” for international cooperation is some type of global governance, and a “new system” for investment and trade covers a lot of topics, including digital currency.

Like I said, nothing new, but it’s always refreshing to see it in print, with no effort to hide it.

It’s also interesting that they don’t use the phrases “new normal”, “great reset” or “build back better” anywhere on the page, despite the fact it’s obviously what they’re talking about.

A little victory for the alternate media, who have clearly raised enough awareness that those phrases are now considered too tainted to use.

Does it need to be said that what they are citing as a 'need' is the ability to craft words that convince despite reality?

Well, I'm happy to say that they are perennially confused about the fact that transparency is not invisibility. There intents and agenda are not going to vanish with words... and contrary to their high self-esteem, they can never make it so "people will be fooled all the time."

• Ummm...you failed to recognize the one glaring and irrefutable fact...that the forum is openly now recognizing...

The most salient of all their bullet points...completely and irrevocably undermines and forces them to alter their entire past perspective...

• ...(bold added)

They are forced to recognize that globalization is dead...and the world going forward is a Multipolar world...meaning that their reach exceeded their grasp and other powerful forces are emerging that all seek to bypass their power projection position...and their ability to use sanctions as an effective tool to control the behavior of other countries and groups...

Consider...the intent of the framers by setting up a constitutional republic...was to instill multipolarity between the branches of government...

This is a new world coming alright...a new System...and one that is being forced down the throat of every globalist...and especially those who attempt to control the narrative...

This New system...isn't of their making...they're simply recognizing the reality going forward...and attempting to capitalize on the new reality...

YouSir
    edit on 17-1-2023 by YouSir because: Of...

edit on 17-1-2023 by YouSir because: I came early...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:49 AM
    link   
    Just how many times are they gonna rebrand their depopulation/agenda2021/30/great reset/4th industrial revolution/robot convergence BS ?

They are lke those nefarious businesses who make a killing on some pyramid scheme,then declare bankruptcy change the name and start again..

Or do they keep changing the name because each iteration gets massive negative responses from the dreaded internet masses?

Bunch of crooks who know they are hated-why else the need for 5000 armed military as well as their usual security?
    I hope they all get something untreatable from all the sex workers who have been bused in for the event.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:03 AM
    link   

There are two principles that render all the globalist power grabs impossible...

2 - If you believe that there is a sucker born every minute, you are one.

They seem incapable of embracing that reality.

i can't help but think it simply a rich persons dining club

the schwab persona does look and feel like a maitre d' or compare..

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:03 AM
    link   
    a reply to: YouSir

Either that, or they understand that they cannot unify as they wish and they cannot all get along, so they are meeting to carve up their little fiefdoms.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:30 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
    Just how many times are they gonna rebrand their depopulation/agenda2021/30/great reset/4th industrial revolution/robot convergence BS ?

They are lke those nefarious businesses who make a killing on some pyramid scheme,then declare bankruptcy change the name and start again..

Or do they keep changing the name because each iteration gets massive negative responses from the dreaded internet masses?

Bunch of crooks who know they are hated-why else the need for 5000 armed military as well as their usual security?
    I hope they all get something untreatable from all the sex workers who have been bused in for the event.

And the dreaded internet masses are labled conspiracy theorists for calling it out. I have seen this AP article on both CBC and CTV

Conspiracy theories thrive online as World Economic Forum opens

"This isn't a conspiracy that is playing out on the extreme fringes," said Alex Friedfeld, a researcher with the Anti-Defamation League who studies anti-government extremism. "We're seeing it on mainstream social media platforms being shared by regular Americans. We were seeing it being spread by mainstream media figures right on their prime-time news, on their nightly networks."

Nothing would make them happier then censorship.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:33 AM
    link   
    a reply to: fernalley

If the media was more dedicated to telling the truth and less dedicated to telling us a story, conspiracy theory really would be conspiracy theory instead of the truth being called a lie.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:54 AM
    link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If the media was more dedicated to telling the truth and less dedicated to telling us a story, conspiracy theory really would be conspiracy theory instead of the truth being called a lie.

Canada is going to be legislated to follow a Just Transition which will greatly hobble the Gas and oil sector,farming sector and the building and transportation sector. The goal being to transition workers into the "green" economy.The actual term Just Transition comes right out of the bowels of the UN

At the 2018 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Katowice, Poland, or COP 24, the Heads of State and Government adopted the Solidarity and Just Transition Silesia Declaration, highlighting the importance of just transition as mentioned in the Paris Agreement, the ILO's Guidelines, and the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.[8] The Declaration encourages all relevant United Nations agencies to proceed with its implementation and consider the issue of just transition when drafting and implementing parties' nationally determined contributions, or NDCs

Just Transition

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:41 PM
    link   

That is an interesting idea, but I think most of the financial hoarders of the world have rights, despite their wealth (not because of it.)
    If we start mandating limits on wealth accumulation, we will face the inevitable cry of legal disparity in their treatment."

"Despite their wealth and the right on it", it is thinkable that the rich ones go in competition - voluntarily - to give the public back, the poor ones like me, what we deserve.

I have reason to complain. I work hard for my money in the senior care.
    Today is the 17th of January and my money for this month is almost at the end.
    Can't travel anymore, have not enough money.
    Its hard to keep my car, but I need it for work and for my personal security.

I know, there are some initiatives from very rich people but it seems there is not enough will to distribute the abundance to the world.
    An "excess profit tax" is now in the making for energy companies.
    I am aware thats very difficult to handle.

Said the 'rich' person. "So HALF of the success (my wealth) I earned is taken from me?" I can hear them now... Can you?"

I can hear that, too.
    I only want the legal part of the wealth that I deserve.
    And I know that I deserve much more money and social security and pension for my hard work.

I get the idea that there are those with obscene wealth, hoarded beyond the reach of our economies. I agree they (collectively speaking) could do "more"... and perhaps even they "should" do more, considering how they hoard their wealth, to the benefit of only more 'wealth.' But it seems that no one can agree as to how much, and when, and of course, the fact that wealth hoarders can only be characterized as doing one thing with money... keep it."

I agree with you, no one can agree as to how much...
    So I repeat myself as above,
    my proposal on this:

Voluntarily competition in giving back the money and wealth to the less privileged ones for a fairer balance on this planet.

In the name of Pluto in Aquarius
    lotusaugen

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:51 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

I think the easiest *new system* to implement is one where might does not make right.

Please elaborate on this.
    I like this thought.
    How could it be easy to implement?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:52 PM
    link   

Is that "Just Transition" as in a fair one or "Just Transition" as in just do it and screw y'all.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:57 PM
    link   

They fool the people over generations not at once. The changes will be subtle and will go unnoticed for the most part until its to late to make a difference.

Nafta started pre 80's , mid 2000's world started going global, now we are deep in globalization. another 20 years
    the generation of the time will see globalist power as normal.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are a lot of ways in which one might define might, but wealth would be the easiest to look at here. They think because they have they have the right to rule. Thus their economic might automatically makes them right. No, no, it does not.

The irony in restructuring economy without the benefit of overwhelming economic clout.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join