It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

collection of thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The world is full of mystery for sure its been declared, every one sees it differently and most will never gain
some share tiny bubbles and their outlook is for fame, look at my shiny buttons gleaming in the rain
who am i to judge, not one who likes to blame, but its hard not to get annoyed, when its me that looks insane
i have to heed advice of others who see my pain, get a grip of that wheel and stay in that meandering lane

Sure obstacles are met but it was me who choose to stray, from that same old beating path all going the same way
i have to raise my head no matter what the dismay, and trust in the higher powers and the plan that is in play
need to trust the path no matter how it sways, sure its going to get more bumpy as this world goes through a change
I will not be discouraged or tire of this game , for theres light at the end of the tunnel, so lets all turn the page

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

im not a solo thinker but then again who is, i have a multitude of Egos, all thinking theyre the biz
i let them have their time, their 15 minutes of fame, then a reel them right back in, before they cause me pain
sure i know theyll have to go, if i want to reach my goal, seeding thee most high and immortalize my soul
i often wonder why my awakenings foretold, i gaze upon the sky for my soul cannot be sold

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nice work. I enjoyed reading this, and the imagery you created with your words throughout the piece was surprisingly vivid.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

thanks, some times it works other times it doesnt, but i do enjoy it, especially when it comes subliminally,cause its as if its a combined effort, between my conscious and subconscious mind

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As your average Bill Shoots through the roof, and hells Gates are coming through
Psychotic Killers on the loose, because your laws are now obtuse, insects replacing fruits
Fat cats still eating goose, and me Im still aloof, hardly eating but i am couth,
well mannered till am pushed, i dont tolerate abuse, wealth cant save you from a noose
you even poison diet juice, scramble minds with your news, not even real Jews
cannot win destined tae lose, once tied in knots now coming loose, your lies becoming truth
yet you still corrupt the youth, doubling down on all you do, stick together like filthy glue
one big family with a rotten crew, bad branch of a wonderful ewe, i dont even despise you

for im red white AND blue

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My morning thoughts in poetic form, i am self taught outlying the norm
i dont do labels that would be implying, when i could be wrong
i just call things as i see them, leaving room for another song
i have learned this much, with the journey that ive been on
things change fast, dont harness belief in case you are wrong
Adaptability is key, and change is hard if your beliefs are gone
understand this, and nothing can stop you when you are strong

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Karmic cycles of time
reincarnating along the same line
a thread of the divine
pulsating to a peculiar rhyme
a decline from that Mind
a return that way inclined
a narrow path thats hard to find
increased adversity as I climb
the higher I rise the more sublime
further tests need more than might
a sword and shield and a will to fight
what is faced is the darkest night
all your fears and all your spite
never gone just been out of sight
dont be fooled by their hopeless plight
you own them, so own them right
they fear you, you are the light
take them out, or set them alight

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Some times Im not ho-nest, i may project an image and pre-sent ma visage, an emotional pest. Best interests and tests,
just a passing guest.

Floating by with zest, cant judge the fool or jest. Dont invest on my own quest, trust you cause you know best, different paths lead to the same conquest.

A golden nest, Breast of a Lioness, metaphors cant explain or best, true bliss, barely touched never mind a kiss, dressed in shiny dark-niss, God bless, Mysterious lady of the unconscious, one meeting yet beyond impressed. my mystical love interest

Queen of the great Darkness

whats your name.... Lilith?

top topics

join