It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IgG4 Antibodies After Repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
The only good thing about this is that the number of shots you get are a direct correlation to your position on the liberal/conservative scale.

I see what is going on here at ATS as CT vs. evidence-based science (trust issues), although in this case (this specific topic being extremely complex and I doubt any of us here really have a good grasp of the processes within the immune system), but, yes, it seems everything is being politicized too these days.

When the manufacturers want to hide the data for 75 years it's a huge red flag that something's not quite right-or it should be.

The 'science' won't have enough data for at least another 8 years, and there will be a LOT of changes in 'scientific fact' between now and then.

It's not that long but I do agree they are behind somewhat and will be moreso in the future if the Covid virus mutates from the original Omicron variant. Then we are in a great deal of trouble.

What? It's already mutated from the original Omicron variant.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The only good thing about this is that the number of shots you get are a direct correlation to your position on the liberal/conservative scale.

I see what is going on here at ATS as CT vs. evidence-based science (trust issues), although in this case (this specific topic being extremely complex and I doubt any of us here really have a good grasp of the processes within the immune system), but, yes, it seems everything is being politicized too these days.

When the manufacturers want to hide the data for 75 years it's a huge red flag that something's not quite right-or it should be.

The 'science' won't have enough data for at least another 8 years, and there will be a LOT of changes in 'scientific fact' between now and then.

It's not that long but I do agree they are behind somewhat and will be moreso in the future if the Covid virus mutates from the original Omicron variant. Then we are in a great deal of trouble.

No, it has never jumped from Omicron, it has just mutated many times trying to figure out how to evade our immune systems - at least that is what I've been reading from many different studies and Covid news. They are also hoping it will never make the jump to 'Pi'.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What are you talking about?!
Who is great trouble and why??

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No, it has never jumped from Omicron, it has just mutated many times trying to figure out how to evade our immune systems - at least that is what I've been reading from many different studies and Covid news. They are also hoping it will never make the jump to 'Pi'.

Oh-ok. In your original response you said 'mutate', not 'jump'.

if the Covid virus mutates from the original Omicron variant

Thanks for setting the record straight.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: nugget1

A lot of changes in population too, I reckon. Unfortunately

For several years I’ve been wondering what tptb would do about the elephant in the room - overpopulation in many regions and cities at crises point.

In the past I’ve done a lot of travelling and seen first hand the horrors of cities that have expanded well beyond their means. Since then I can only speak for London, but I’ve no doubt whatsoever that on its current course well before this century ends there will be little difference between London and those third world city-hells in the day to day grime and hardship of its endlessly inflating population.

I was hoping for positive, visionary solutions around winding down the ‘city’ model, moving to a more decentralised model (WFH has proven this is feasible). Of that needs to go hand in hand with higher education standards for all, rewarding smaller families and ending overseas wars so that people don’t need to flee their homelands (I appreciate the last point is incredibly complex and it’s naive to suggest this simply end; it’s an aspiration).

However, then covid comes along!

I’m in not saying that covid is definitely a depopulation plan being rolled out, but if tptb desired depopulation this is precisely how it would happen; sleight of hand, insidiously, rather than openly. Most importantly in a way that didn't adversely effect the wealth and freedoms of the elites, but instead increased profit opportunities and afforded more freedoms by virtue of everyone else being restricted.

That’s all hypothetical worse case scenario stuff and probably nearer the realms of paranoid fantasy than reality; reality seldom being so organised and focused. But nevertheless I’ve had a bad feeling about all this since Feb ‘20 and have found it difficult to take off the They Live sunglasses whenever I see the ‘official advice’

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If not it’s a pretty healthy thing to incorporate into your lifestyle.

Also - HYDRATE = H2O is your friend

a reply to: Tortuga

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join