It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blonde joke

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A girl came skipping home one day and said "Mommy Mommy, we had a counting game today and the other kids could only get to 5 but I counted all the way to 10 !! "
The Mom said " That's very good ! "
The girl asked "Is it because I'm blonde ?" and the Mother replied "No, that doesn't have anything to do with it "

The next week, she came skipping home again and said "Mommy Mommy, we had gym class today and when we were changing clothes, all the other girls were flat chested, but I have these! " and she pulls up her shirt showing 34Cs. She asks "Mommy, is it because I'm blonde ? "

The Mother replies, "No, it's because you're 24".

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Two blondes were walking through the woods when they came upon some tracks.
"Oh look Rabbit tracks." Said one.
"Those are bear tracks," said the other.
"Rabbit"
"Bear"
"Rabbit."

They were still arguing when the train hit them. . .

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

A brunette and a blonde driving along a weat field when they see another one in a boat in the middle of the field rowing.
brunette: look at here, does she really think rowing will get her anywhere, how stupid.

blond: I'd go and tell her, too bad i don't have my swimsuit with me.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull.

The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram."

She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer.

Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We are still allowed to make blonde jokes?
Ok then-
Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice?
Because it said "concentrate" on the label.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

lmao

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I can't have non of this. I have wocen,,,wokn,,,,anyway I'm gonna complain, but I don't know where. Will someone tell me where to go, If I go to DC again they will arrest me again so I can't go there.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

A brunette and a blonde driving along a wheat field when they see another one in a boat in the middle of the field rowing.
brunette: look at here, does she really think rowing will get her anywhere, how stupid.

blond: I'd go and tell her, too bad i don't have my swimsuit with me.

I heard the punchline as " Blond: 'If I could swim I'd go up there and give her a piece of my mind'."

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A blonde, out of money, and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately.

To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom. She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you."

She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides, on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde."

The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent her home to show it to his parents. The next morning, the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree.

The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

edit on 1/18/23 by GENERAL EYES because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hahaha lol it's funny

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How do you get a blonde on the roof?

Tell her "drinks are on the house."

new topics

top topics

join