It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People and The Hat Man | Who are they? What do they want?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kosimir

And I just eluded to if they are real there should be more of a trail. Even in the extreme case they were demonic.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I've had a Hat Man experience. He was leading his flock towards me one night when I was laying under a tree. I immediately felt an instinctive fear and lept up thinking "not yet I still have things to do" and I booked outta there.

I'm always reminded of Cain from Poltergeist 2.

edit on 12/19/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: Kosimir

And I just eluded to if they are real there should be more of a trail. Even in the extreme case they were demonic.

Transient events are difficult to prove even if they are real.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
It’s the same problem with big foot. No fossil record of bigfoot, no evidence of breading populations. Think of just six or seven 7 foot creatures weighing at 500 pounds living in close vicinity to bread, and the poop they would leave behind. Look at it this way. Think if six or seven NFL line backers were living off the land in 50 acres just pooping on the ground. The impact to the environment would be very noticeable and smelly over the year.

Great post, thanks. Graphic, lol.

My son showed me a clip of a woman explaining how she kept smelling # when she made coffee. Finally she looked in the toaster, which was right next to the kettle. Turned out her cat had, somehow, # in it. Mystery solved.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Man. I thought my life was weird but trying to visualize a cat taking a dump in a toaster makes my head spin.

I guess I should count my blessings.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Man. I thought my life was weird but trying to visualize a cat taking a dump in a toaster makes my head spin.

I know, right? They got it into one of the slots perfectly too.

Crazy felines.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join