It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Tory councillor suspended after defending Andrew Bridgen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
This is insane.

I got nothing else.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well the virus nor the "vaccine" used people for grotesque experiments nor does it purposely seek out those of a certain religion or those deemed unfit for society.

There were holocaust survivors that spoke out and said that the way the persecution against the unvaccinated was similar in how the holocaust started... blaming them, banning them. The vitriol against the unvaccinated followed the same pattern and it shouldn't be a crime to point this out.

Jews got hit hard in the holocaust but I've read that the romanies, gays and others also did. Many ethnic groups have been persecuted over the millennia, sometimes by their own people, sometimes by others. No one is silenced by talking about or comparing any of these other events, like the holomodor in Ukraine.

We cannot stop it unless we can talk about it. That's is part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well the virus nor the "vaccine" used people for grotesque experiments nor does it purposely seek out those of a certain religion or those deemed unfit for society.

In case you didn't notice... the unvaccinated were deemed unfit for society. Many politicians and celebrities wished a winter of death on us, said we should be banned from accessing medical help, shunned from public spaces. All using censorship and propaganda to turn families and neighbours against the "unfit"

Those at the top know how to manipulated the masses into hate which is the common thread between the jews and the unvaccinated.

We were simply fortunate that it didn't go further. In canada, I credit the trucker protests for that and the relief that help was on the way was immense. I stood at the side of the highway in tears of relief that the spell was finally broken. I was highly traumatized by the events of the last few years and have lost most of my friends and family to the propaganda.

At the height of it, my sons were teens and my neighbour threatened to shoot out their kneecaps because they had cars coming to my house. These cars were their rides to and from work. This man, a former good friend, had been made irrational by fear of covid, like so many others.

I credit our schooling of what happened during the holocaust with the fact people wised up en masse and saw what was happening quicker this time, before it got that severe.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

From the opening page

This is the Twitter account of Professor Norman Fenton who is an Emeritus Professor at Queen Mary University of London and a critic of the absurd and ludicrous Covid campaign

He said this:

Professor Norman Fenton: “I’m Jewish, my father was a holocaust survivor, I didn’t at all find Andrew Bridgen’s remarks anti-semitic, he has been one of the only MPs to raise concerns about serious adverse reactions from COVID vaccines.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Incredibly weird that people can't resist using the holocaust as an example despite knowing it's probably the worst tactic they can use to persuade skeptics.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: Athetos
The medical establishment and governments of the world used many people recently for what I would consider a grotesque medical and social experiment. It also tried to deem people as unfit for society who refused to participate in said grotesque experiment. Excluded them from work and venues. Called for their arrest. Deemed them as the cause of all the pandemic related problems. There were actual Covid camps that people were brought to unwillingly in china, Australia and even Canada.

The parallels are many even if you refuse to acknowledge them.

What are you some kind of Covid denier? Lol…
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The similarities are there IMO, but I suspect that COVID will be farther ranging in many aspects. I don't want to have the grisly task of comparing mortality, injury, and other measures of human misery with these two things, but it looks like an event that will be found to be at least 2nd to, or more likely even worse than anything that came before.

It's a stupid and repugnant comparison. You can object to tyrannical methods without the grisly theatrical attempts to conflate your injustice with a whole other category of injustice.

It might have happened on purpose though knowing what kind of reaction it will generate.

Does it make a difference if you shoot yourself accidentally or deliberately?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm Jewish and I find that comment not necessarily antisemitic, but extremely and annoyingly ignorant.

I would also like to add that I feel this way about all politicians so this is nothing new really. Just more people screaming at the sky for one dumb reason or another.

You realise that comment was a quote from a Jewish doctor right?
Was he not up to your standard of Jewishness?
Maybe you're the ignorant one?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Incredibly weird that people can't resist using the holocaust as an example despite knowing it's probably the worst tactic they can use to persuade skeptics.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: Athetos
The medical establishment and governments of the world used many people recently for what I would consider a grotesque medical and social experiment. It also tried to deem people as unfit for society who refused to participate in said grotesque experiment. Excluded them from work and venues. Called for their arrest. Deemed them as the cause of all the pandemic related problems. There were actual Covid camps that people were brought to unwillingly in china, Australia and even Canada.

The parallels are many even if you refuse to acknowledge them.

What are you some kind of Covid denier? Lol…
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The similarities are there IMO, but I suspect that COVID will be farther ranging in many aspects. I don't want to have the grisly task of comparing mortality, injury, and other measures of human misery with these two things, but it looks like an event that will be found to be at least 2nd to, or more likely even worse than anything that came before.

It's a stupid and repugnant comparison. You can object to tyrannical methods without the grisly theatrical attempts to conflate your injustice with a whole other category of injustice.

It might have happened on purpose though knowing what kind of reaction it will generate.

Does it make a difference if you shoot yourself accidentally or deliberately?

No It doesn't. Although this is a different case completely.

By the way, I was being sarcastic when I made the comment but I can entertain some little conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Too many of the Tory party are funded by and owned by the elite, on the take from those pushing the covid agenda and of course when your prime minister is wanting as many people dead as possible since it is a fact that several of the Tory's over the last eleven years have said there are too many old folk's, too many ill etc and want to kill them off the Covid agenda was a key to obtaining exactly what they wanted even if there plan was more localized than that of the global elite with there plot to cull the entire human population down to just half a billion.

The fact is they are on the take, many of them have had plenty of money deposited into offshore accounts to buy there cooperation and to push this poison onto our people AND since they are also wanting to destroy the very systems that would save our people since they are still pushing the patently false lie that private sector is superior to public ownership of vital services such as the NHS it all plays into their vile greasy hand's.

This is not politics because NEW LABOUR are every bit as complicit, back handers, cash for honours, under the table deals and rotating doors between government and the corporate sector, second jobs and worse.

We are just there cash cow and don't think they are in any way decent.

Take a look at them, how many have actually worked, know what it is like to be worn out with bleeding feet after working sixteen hour days for seven day's a week but while they have never suffered that they are all too willing to force that onto the public so long as it makes them richer.

This councillor is correct, the tory MP is correct and so too are any other members of any other party that speak the truth.

Curiously NEW LABOUR AKA the Blairites, Starmer, Yvette Cooper etc are all on the take as well so we have heard very little of similar integrity from that side of the house and really we should have heard it a lot as it is the very people they are supposed to represent that are being targeted by this plot to cull the population.

In years to come survivors and those left will demand justice but the power will still be in the hands of the vile scum that have worked this plan, it will be up to those that survive to take that power back if they can and the elite like to keep us divided, uncertain, brainwashed with mass media controlled by the self same elite etc.

The only one that can bring these devils down and he shall is God.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Too many of the Tory party are funded by and owned by the elite, on the take from those pushing the covid agenda and of course when your prime minister is wanting as many people dead as possible since it is a fact that several of the Tory's over the last eleven years have said there are too many old folk's, too many ill etc and want to kill them off the Covid agenda was a key to obtaining exactly what they wanted even if there plan was more localized than that of the global elite with there plot to cull the entire human population down to just half a billion.

The fact is they are on the take, many of them have had plenty of money deposited into offshore accounts to buy there cooperation and to push this poison onto our people AND since they are also wanting to destroy the very systems that would save our people since they are still pushing the patently false lie that private sector is superior to public ownership of vital services such as the NHS it all plays into their vile greasy hand's.

This is not politics because NEW LABOUR are every bit as complicit, back handers, cash for honours, under the table deals and rotating doors between government and the corporate sector, second jobs and worse.

We are just there cash cow and don't think they are in any way decent.

Take a look at them, how many have actually worked, know what it is like to be worn out with bleeding feet after working sixteen hour days for seven day's a week but while they have never suffered that they are all too willing to force that onto the public so long as it makes them richer.

This councillor is correct, the tory MP is correct and so too are any other members of any other party that speak the truth.

Curiously NEW LABOUR AKA the Blairites, Starmer, Yvette Cooper etc are all on the take as well so we have heard very little of similar integrity from that side of the house and really we should have heard it a lot as it is the very people they are supposed to represent that are being targeted by this plot to cull the population.

In years to come survivors and those left will demand justice but the power will still be in the hands of the vile scum that have worked this plan, it will be up to those that survive to take that power back if they can and the elite like to keep us divided, uncertain, brainwashed with mass media controlled by the self same elite etc.

The only one that can bring these devils down and he shall is God.

I am not from the UK by the way.
But the MP and Councillor are very correct pointing to the obvious conclusions and using common sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I'm Jewish and I find that comment not necessarily antisemitic, but extremely and annoyingly ignorant.

I would also like to add that I feel this way about all politicians so this is nothing new really. Just more people screaming at the sky for one dumb reason or another.

You realise that comment was a quote from a Jewish doctor right?
Was he not up to your standard of Jewishness?
Maybe you're the ignorant one?

It's just outrageous that Andrew Bridgen or anyone else will be accused of anti-semitism because of this tweet. Even the prime minister and health secretary in the UK tried to condemn antisemitism but they didn't accuse Bridgen directly as there is nothing there.

More people have come out to support Andrew Bridgen and Mr Stevenson was probably the first to announce his support and that's why he was suspended by the conservative party.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It seems a lot of people are suffering from reading compression problems.

The statement...

The Covid vaccination is the "biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust.

.. is not in any way shape or form comparing the Holocaust to the Covid vaccinations.

It simply uses the Holocaust as a time reference.

If the goal was to compare Covid vaccines to the Holocaust than words of comparison would have been used:

"Covid Vaccines are a crime against humanity...

... almost as bad as the Holocaust".

... worse than the Holocaust.

... not even remotely comparable to the Holocaust.

And ect.

Since is a demarcation of "time period" not "comparison".

I don't know if the statment is true; in the time period between the end of the Holocaust to the present there have been many crimes against humanity... is the covid vaccine the worst crime in that time period? The person making the statement would have to make the argument.

]
edit on 16-1-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
It seems a lot of people are suffering from reading compression problems.

The statement...

The Covid vaccination is the "biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust.

.. is not in any way shape or form comparing the Holocaust to the Covid vaccinations.

It simply uses the Holocaust as a time reference.

If the goal was to compare Covid vaccines to the Holocaust than words of comparison would have been used:

"Covid Vaccines are a crime against humanity...

... almost as bad as the Holocaust".

... worse than the Holocaust.

... not even remotely comparable to the Holocaust.

And ect.

Since is a demarcation of "time period" not "comparison".

I don't know if the statment is true; in the time period between the end of the Holocaust to the present there have been many crimes against humanity... is the covid vaccine the worst crime in that time period? The person making the statement would have to make the argument.

]

Very well said!

There is no a single piece of evidence that what Andrew Bridgen said is anti-semitic. But we all know why he has been targeted.

As Professor Senton said:

Professor Norman Fenton: “I’m Jewish, my father was a holocaust survivor, I didn’t at all find Andrew Bridgen’s remarks anti-semitic, he has been one of the only MPs to raise concerns about serious adverse reactions from COVID vaccines.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Jews got hit hard in the holocaust but I've read that the romanies, gays and others also did.

Across Germany and in Holland and Austria, Down's people were eradicated.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

originally posted by: igloo

Jews got hit hard in the holocaust but I've read that the romanies, gays and others also did.

Across Germany and in Holland and Austria, Down's people were eradicated.

I think people should not focus their attention away from the main issues i.e the curtailing of free speech and the curtailing of the freedom of expression which is something incredibly serious and concerning. An elected member of the UK Parliament and a Councillor have been suspended over their very legitimate concerns in relation to the way the Covid response was handled and in relation to the harms caused by the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sign the petition

www.change.org...

Andrew Bridgen, MP for North West Leicestershire has had the whip removed for questioning the safety of the Covid mRNA vaccines .He did so in response to concerns from his constituents who were reporting adverse reactions after taking the vaccine, including deaths.

Concerns about the Vaccines have also been raised by a number of highly qualified Doctors

The official channel for reporting vaccine damage the YELLOW CARD has recorded 1,517 reports of death and 1,102,228 reports of severe adverse reactions.

Our MP’s have been democratically elected by their constituents to represent them in the House of Commons This is exactly what Andre Bridgen was doing SO WHY IS HE BEING PUNISHED?

<< 1   >>

join