It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Tory councillor suspended after defending Andrew Bridgen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Tory Cllr Alex Stevenson has been suspended after he defended Andrew Bridgen’s comments which dubbed the Covid vaccination the “biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust"

Cllr Stevenson said his colleague “did not compare the vaccine to the Holocaust” but that it was the worst crime to humanity “since” the Holocaust, claiming this is “totally different”.

He said: “Andrew Bridgen MP told the truth regarding the injuries and deaths from these vaccines. I have personally met these people.”

Stevenson told The Local Democracy Reporting Service: “Many people are dying and suffering as a result of taking this medical intervention.

Covid: Tory councillor suspended after defending Andrew Bridgen

The Conservative Councillor said he stood by Mr Bridgen who has been recently accused (indirectly) of anti-semitism. The comments made in the UK Parliament by the Prime Minister and Health Secretary have condemned antisemitism but both of them did not directly accuse Andrew Bridgen as we all know there is nothing anti-semitic in the tweet he shared featuring a comment made by someone else:

The vaccine campaign was the “biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust”.

It is clear that Mr Andrew Bridgen has been a serious problem for the establishment and for the pharmaceutical companies given his continuous criticisms against the absurd and ludicrous Covid campaign and against the vaccines. It is more than obvious the system wants Mr Bridgen out of the Parliament.

Anyone who defends freedom of speech at the moment, such as Councillor Stevenson, is risking getting suspended from the Conservative Party or any other Party in the UK Parliament. In addition anyone else could find themselves in a very difficult position should they criticise the Covid campaign and the vaccination program. This can happen to any Professional such a teachers, nurses, doctors, academics, etc.

Mr Stevenson said the following:

I personally have no issues about vaccines. But this mRNA is not as safe and effective as we are told. If anyone speaks out they are instantly called anti-vax or conspiracy theory nutters. But the evidence is there if people wish to look.

I do get a lot of people contact me. Many medical staff are afraid to speak out for losing their jobs. So many supported it, as I did, until I met a few from Derby Royal who completely changed my mind.

Since then I have spoken with many more. The damage done to humanity is immense… over half a million injuries reported, that’s what we know about.

It is very worrying to see this level of censorship in the British Parliament over a tweet which is by no means anti-semitic. It is also very worrying that there is a threat of suspension to anyone else who will try to defend freedom of speech and the right elected members of Parliament have in expressing their opinions and the opinions of many of those who vote for them.

Councillor Alex Stevenson spoke his mind and was very correct to point out that Mr Bridgen did not compare the vaccines to the Holocaust and that his tweet is not anti-semitic.

He is joined millions of people who see this absurd and ludicrous campaign that wants to censor, silence, and purge everyone who will not remain silent over probably the greatest medical scandal in history. All you need to do is have a look at the comments made by viewers on all social media and everywhere online and offline.

As to whether the tweet was anti-semitic the following is an eye opener even for those few who may think it is anti-semitic.

This is the Twitter account of Professor Norman Fenton who is an Emeritus Professor at Queen Mary University of London and a critic of the absurd and ludicrous Covid campaign

twitter.com...

He said this:

Professor Norman Fenton: “I’m Jewish, my father was a holocaust survivor, I didn’t at all find Andrew Bridgen’s remarks anti-semitic, he has been one of the only MPs to raise concerns about serious adverse reactions from COVID vaccines.”

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I'm Jewish and I find that comment not necessarily antisemitic, but extremely and annoyingly ignorant.

I would also like to add that I feel this way about all politicians so this is nothing new really. Just more people screaming at the sky for one dumb reason or another.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
was always going to happen given how all the main parties are circling their own self inflicted political civil wars..

I'm waiting to who defect from the Cons to Reform or the SDP first.. and if it'll be local gov or Westminster bods first.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

it looks to be an intentionally thrown political hand grenade, in the same vein (but differing context) as the photo taken from Sunaks apartments of Johnson drinking wine in his garden during lockdown that started the ball rolling to rid the party of Johnson.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I'm Jewish and I find that comment not necessarily antisemitic, but extremely and annoyingly ignorant.

I would also like to add that I feel this way about all politicians so this is nothing new really. Just more people screaming at the sky for one dumb reason or another.

Just like Professor Norman Senton who is is also Jewish and found there is nothing wrong when the comment. But you don't have to be a Professor of Jewish to state the obvious. And the obvious matter is that Andrew Bridgen is being persecuted because of his opinions of the Covid campaign and the vaccines.

Whether he is right or wrong it's another issue but if you take a look at any of the social platforms or videos online and see the comments made by viewers I doubt you will find, with a possible exception of one or two, any comments in favour of the establishment.

What is extremely and annoyingly ignorant?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Are we seeing the first cracks in the dam of the covid scam?

We have the MP-who probably shouldn't have compared it to the holocaust just out of sensitivity to the subject IMO,but he raised the important issue of the vaccines causing heart problems.

A Tory councilor suspended for agreeing with the vaccine issue-he seperated it from the holocaust comments.

And a leading NHS cardiologist,Dr Aseem Malhotra- bringing up the same issue-ON BBC NEWS!,which he believes killed his own father among others and thinks MRNA vaccines should be suspended pending investigation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And of course the peer reviewed NIH study showing heart issues and others-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

ALL of the above people were previously huge fans of the experimental vaccines being pushed on everyone,they took the shots themselves,but are now among the few with the capacity for logic and have changed their views.
And they are getting some MSM coverage for a change for some reason.

Guess we wll find out if this is a minor blip in the narrative to be airbrushed out,or the start of people being held accountable for the havoc they caused to civilisation across the world with the covid operation.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

it looks to be an intentionally thrown political hand grenade, in the same vein (but differing context) as the photo taken from Sunaks apartments of Johnson drinking wine in his garden during lockdown that started the ball rolling to rid the party of Johnson.

Wow!!! I didn't know this!!!

Did you guys in Britain do such wonderful things?!
I thought Britain was a model for ethics and morality...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well the virus nor the "vaccine" used people for grotesque experiments nor does it purposely seek out those of a certain religion or those deemed unfit for society.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
I thought Britain was a model for ethics and morality.

ROFL thanks for the laugh..
Sadly that is not the case here.
It probably never was,but we don't seem to be improving on either front or rather our government doesn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

He said “since” the holocaust, that doesn’t mean it comparable to it in any way.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The medical establishment and governments of the world used many people recently for what I would consider a grotesque medical and social experiment. It also tried to deem people as unfit for society who refused to participate in said grotesque experiment. Excluded them from work and venues. Called for their arrest. Deemed them as the cause of all the pandemic related problems. There were actual Covid camps that people were brought to unwillingly in china, Australia and even Canada.

The parallels are many even if you refuse to acknowledge them.

What are you some kind of Covid denier? Lol…

edit on 15-1-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I thought Britain was a model for ethics and morality...

not sure anyone has ever realty thought that, otherwise we'd not be known as "les f*ck offs" by the French

but we all share the same issues in a similar Venn diagram of covid/covid vaccines/culture/self id/energy/cost of living/recession/inflation..

Its all keeps coming back to the same starting points as to who is best to negotiate this path. and what the policies look like that carry the majority along.

now pair this one with IDS coming out to say that Sunak should do a deal with Johnson to help the party win the next election and you'll be part way there on this one..

Britain like everyone else is working through the topics and its rewriting who stands where as reality hits home.. looking through Bridgens twitter suggests he's not moving anywhere on this one as he gives the ex health secretary 3 days to remove his insults before legal action..

thats where we are, MP' in the same party threatening to sue each other over covid as they all start picking their hills..
edit on 15-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2023 by nickyw because: crap spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

No I am no Covid denier.
I just can't really talk about certain aspects of it so you will very VERY rarely see me say anything about this whole Covid situation.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why can’t you?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The medical establishment and governments of the world used many people recently for what I would consider a grotesque medical and social experiment. It also tried to deem people as unfit for society who refused to participate in said grotesque experiment. Excluded them from work and venues. Called for their arrest. Deemed them as the cause of all the pandemic related problems. There were actual Covid camps that people were brought to unwillingly in china, Australia and even Canada.

The similarities are there IMO, but I suspect that COVID will be farther ranging in many aspects. I don't want to have the grisly task of comparing mortality, injury, and other measures of human misery with these two things, but it looks like an event that will be found to be at least 2nd to, or more likely even worse than anything that came before.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why can’t you?

Because I signed away that right for now.

My previous career involved me working directly with "big pharma" and then something came across my desk and I went to my boss. The end result was sign this and don't talk and we pay you.
End of that career and story.....for now.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well the virus nor the "vaccine" used people for grotesque experiments nor does it purposely seek out those of a certain religion or those deemed unfit for society.

If I was him I wouldn't use the word holocaust for the obvious reasons. But it's not a comparison. The circumstances are very different in our case.

An experimental and potentially hazardous product has been mandated in many cases against the will of the people and indirectly forced its way through coercion, pressure, intimidation, blackmailing, and threats of dismissal by employers.

You do understand that nobody can force you even indirectly to accept medical interventions since a little after the end of WW2.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Part of the problem then.
Seen dollar signs and sold out your people Soros style.

edit on 15-1-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Incredibly weird that people can't resist using the holocaust as an example despite knowing it's probably the worst tactic they can use to persuade skeptics.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

The similarities are there IMO, but I suspect that COVID will be farther ranging in many aspects. I don't want to have the grisly task of comparing mortality, injury, and other measures of human misery with these two things, but it looks like an event that will be found to be at least 2nd to, or more likely even worse than anything that came before.

It's a stupid and repugnant comparison. You can object to tyrannical methods without the grisly theatrical attempts to conflate your injustice with a whole other category of injustice.

edit on 15-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Incredibly weird that people can't resist using the holocaust as an example despite knowing it's probably the worst tactic they can use to persuade skeptics.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

It's a stupid and repugnant comparison. You can object to tyrannical methods without the grisly theatrical attempts to conflate your injustice with a whole other category of injustice.

It might have happened on purpose though knowing what kind of reaction it will generate.
edit on 15-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join