It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former POTUS Donald J. Trump Possess Level 6 Psionic Abilities!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Trump will probably win the 2024 election

That's the kind of optimism needed right now.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Thrumbo

Relax; Trump doesn't stand a snowballs chance in Hades of winning anything....unless the DNC runs Biden. In that case, the GOP could run an old shoe and it would win.

The only reason Trump was allowed to win the nomination for POTUS in2016 was because Hillary was the anointed one, thought to be a shoe-in candidate and Trump was such a lousy speaker the DNC was sure nobody would vote for him.

How is it that people still talk about Trump as if he is some small fish in a shark tank when he successfully led the most successful presidency of our time with the fewest casualties of war, strongest economy, biggest work force, and so on? By anyone’s measure, these things can’t be argued and aren’t effected by your feelings about his personality so why keep trying to make it seem as if he was and is some big failure? It just makes you look irrational and delusional.

I am neither irrational nor delusional; I consider myself a realist. My opinion of why Trump doesn't stand a chance has nothing to do with my personal feelings, just the political climate from sites other than MSM.

Liberals have been working overtime to perfect their 'war room' techniques against conservatives. They have the MSM, Big Business and far greater financial resources on their side.

Looking at election results it's nearly always the one who spent the most money campaigning that takes the seat. Trump was a fluke; public sentiment towards Hillary was greatly underestimated.

Look at how many people who initially supported Trump said they would never vote for them again. Propaganda streamed daily in the guise of news works. Look at how corrupt and complicit CIA, FBI, DC are in assuring he won't be president. Do you really think they wouldn't pull out all the stops to keep him from being POTUS again? At his age it could be SCD; he is a big fan of the vax, you know.
How about really, really incriminating evidence 'discovered' on hid personal computer/devices? If TPTB have the ability to discover it, they have the ability to plant it.

We all saw how hard they fought Trump during his term-BOTH parties- and they're still dragging him through the mud. How anybody can think-or even hope-they'd let him be POTUS again is beyond me. The only way that can happen is if he sells his soul to the devil and becomes their puppet.

you look irrational and delusional

Do you have a mirror?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to the democrats and about half of the GOP.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

All I read in your post was.......TRIGGERED

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: nugget1

trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to the democrats and about half of the GOP.

Your comment made me LOL; Trump IS the nuclear football!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
He more powerful then Jean Grey with the phoenix? So what a level 6, super duper omega psychic?
edit on 16-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join