It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face Of Stone Age Woman Reconstructed With 4,000-Year-Old Skull Found In Sweden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: putnam6

I like her! She loos like one of the characters from the "Beforeigners"!

That's so ironic I had an ex that had a shaved hairstyle and just found a picture at Christmas I hadn't seen in decades I always thought it was attractive as hell, but I did have a thing for the punk rock and goth ladies BITD. The best thing about Inge is I bet she is great at hunting and fishing.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
This woman probably could never have even imagined that a bunch of people from all over the world would be arguing over if she was ugly or made to look ugly based off her skull and a computer model. I find that hilarious for some reason.

This woman probably had a very special set of skills, I'm not sure Id turn my back on her if she had a sharp instrument.

This brings up another salient point just imagine how many skills she had to use daily to survive that 99% of modern America couldn't duplicate. Ive asked elsewhere might as well ask here, what percentage of 1st world citizens could stay in the woods for a whole week with just basic tools much less nothing? I'm thinking 8-9 % tops.

One of the links says all signs pointed to that she was healthy and had no obvious trauma. She was subsisting fine and likely lived to be in the 20-24 year range.

for those interested here is the Wiki page about the area during the time frame that she may have lived.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Something to bear in mind. 4k years ago was pre-viking. The vikings raided all of northern europe, raping and pillaging along the way. The good healthy strong slaves, as well as the pretty slaves went back and eventually became vikings. Hence there was an introduction of strength and beauty into the gene pool during that time. People think that vikings were pretty. They became pretty by taking the best that they conquered and making it their own. What you are looking at is not the same as post 1500 AD, nor what you are looking at today. Micro-evolution has made the scandanavian countries different, and as they further continue to evolve, they will continue to change.

Camain

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
She actually resembles Janis Joplin in some ways, quite pretty.
And her features to me appear somewhat Slovak - are they doing a dna test on her?
(I did try to upload one of Janis' photos showing a profile of her, but gave up!) LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It's hilarious how so many people here think a stone age woman should look any better than she does here. Have you seen a woman without botox, tweezers and makeup from today? Over 50 percent of them from the world today in 2023 would look not much different, just more frail.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join