It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Marie Pressley, Cardiac Arrest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...

i found it strange that i have not seen a thread on this she was only 54, there seems to be a lot of famous folk dying or collapsing with heart problems this weather, and when you google about them, the main news story is the MSM demonizing people for daring to blame the COVID vaccine, dont believe me check for yourselfs, Coolio, DMX etc... its actually embarrassing to read how they wont even entertain that the problem is the vaccine, and yet they say trust the science, and yet i am a scientist, i have done scientific studies, and the first thing you would do would be to study the common denominator in all these deaths, which considering the whole world have been asked to take a vaccine that has not foregone the proper procedure to test its veracity and abilitiy over time to be succesful, the first thing a scientist would do would be to look at these factors.

But no, the People in control of the information want to treat the whole world like they are imbeciles, will people ever wake up, or has most of the world woke up and we just dont know it because, the evil ones are in control of the information and keep telling us repeatedly that "THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE"

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

Already posted.yesterday’s news in some time zones.
That being said good post and thank you for adding your opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
Are you saying it has already been posted on ATS..... it's hard to tell?

If it has then please provide a link.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

and yet i am a scientist, i have done scientific studies, and the first thing you would do would be to study the common denominator in all these deaths

You would also look at their family history and see that like her father she battled with weight issues , she lost a lot of weight around 2014 stating her fears of repeating the mistakes of her father when it comes to heart health.

The singer-songwriter's father, Elvis, died at 42, and Presley was nervous that if she didn't change her lifestyle, her health could be at risk, too.

"My father's side is totally not healthy and they have shorter life spans, while my mom's side is super fit with long life spans. I didn't know where I would land," Presley, 46, told People magazine. "So I said, 'OK, I'm going to play it safe and try to be as healthy as I can be.'
abcnews.go.com...

Believing that someone who suffers a heart attack did so because of the vaccine without evidence is not very scientific.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Are you saying it has already been posted on ATS..... it's hard to tell?

If it has then please provide a link.

Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Agreed! i said that it should be looked into scientifically, especially by scientists that have no biases or agendas, which is the whole point of science, Objectivity!

edit on 14-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

i have been on the recent comments page on ATS reguarly the last few days and never seen an OP, if its there and in the same forum then this should be removed

thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Like her father, she had an extensive history of substance abuse. If she hadn't gone the rehab route she probably wouldn't have made it anywhere near 54.

It seems the life of the rich and famous can be every bit as hard as the life of a pauper, just in a nicer neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

So whats keeping the Rolling stones alive, etc?
and heres the ETC.

bestlifeonline.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18

and heres the ETC.

bestlifeonline.com...

whats the point here? there are people who smoke all their lives and live to be 90 years old, others live healthy and die at 30 - there are even children who die of heart failure just like that. sad but that's life.

the stones are all vaccinated by the way.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

Exactly, the point is, just because you drink or smoke it doesnt mean you have to die young, everyone is different, if there seems to be a lot of people dying from age related disease that is outside the norm, then the obvious thing to do would be to study these cases and find the common denominator, and from there perform rigorous test to try and find the reason. and heres the thing, you dont need to be a scientist to see what those common denominators may be considering the events of the last few years.

Its the people who have had a vaccine that should be asking if it is indeed the vaccine that could be causing this, if i had took the vaccine i would be investigating this and trying to get to the bottom of it, just for my own piece of mind, if they just try and hide from it and live in denial then thats up to them, but if it was me, i would be exhausting every avenue to make sure i am not living with a ticking timebomb

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I choose to look through New topics first, where in Recent the new topics can drop down the list pretty fast.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Exactly, the point is, just because you drink or smoke it doesnt mean you have to die young, everyone is different

Lisa Marie had a turbulent life and an addiction to coc aine , the abuse of the drug is well known to cause heart problems and has been the downfall of many musicians over the years , adding that to her family history and weight problems hints toward lifestyle choices as the cause of her heart problem.

I'm not defending the vaccine as I remain unvaccinated due to my own concerns over its rushed implementation but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Ahh maybe thats why i couldnt see it, still cant find it though

although someone should do a mega thread and put all the famous people who have died that are under 60? of heart problems, post pandemic. be easier to quantify, and by the looks of it, things are going to get worse.

the thing is though, when you GOOGLE, famous people with vaccine related health problems and deaths, its like this is an impossible theory according to Google et al, and anyone who claims this is demonized, the internet has been purged of this type thinking. that in itself should throw up a massive red flag.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Exactly, the point is, just because you drink or smoke it doesnt mean you have to die young, everyone is different, if there seems to be a lot of people dying from age related disease that is outside the norm, then the obvious thing to do would be to study these cases and find the common denominator, and from there perform rigorous test to try and find the reason. and heres the thing, you dont need to be a scientist to see what those common denominators may be considering the events of the last few years.

Its the people who have had a vaccine that should be asking if it is indeed the vaccine that could be causing this, if i had took the vaccine i would be investigating this and trying to get to the bottom of it, just for my own piece of mind, if they just try and hide from it and live in denial then thats up to them, but if it was me, i would be exhausting every avenue to make sure i am not living with a ticking timebomb

you write it seems that... is there any reliable data on this? i, for example, can't tell you of a single death relating to the vaxx in my environment but of people who have died from covid. i don't know anyone with vaccine damage either but some who had to struggle with covid for a long time. and here we are, we both actually argue based on personal experience... but thats not how it works. the truth is in the data, numbers, science.

you can argue about some measures but vaccination makes sense from my point of view. vaccinations have already saved millions of lives in the past or have saved people from serious damage.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Indeed, but at this stage it would be better to raise the awareness against the vaccine rather than for it, i didnt take the vaccine and neither did my two kids, but every other person i know did, my mum stopped aftr the first one though cause she had a heart scare immediately, and that was enough for her to say no more, my step dad has had them all including Flu the lot, even after me saying how the sane thing to do was to watch waht happens to other people before taking it, he doubled down, hes really just getting colds a bit more frequently though, but if i was him i would be sh11ting myself.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Ahh maybe thats why i couldnt see it, still cant find it though

Check a few posts back where Robbo2006 provided the link.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

i watch the environment around me and listen to the people i can talk to, not data that can be manipulated, if you think it was wise to take a vaccine for an illness that the human body is more than equipped to deal with on its own, and become stronger because of then, thats up to you. i had Coronavirus, its nothing to my immune system, but im glad i got it because my immune system wiped the proverbial floor with it.

for all the people that have not took the vaccine but say they have in a bid to get as many people as they can to willfullly take a poison, then those people are not exempt from Karma, no matter what they think

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

and heres the ETC.

bestlifeonline.com...

Possibly the fact that none of them had a parent with serious heart issues at a young age?

If you've inherited a predisposition to heart disease a healthy lifestyle can add years to your life. On the maternal side, family members are long-lived, while on her paternal side there is a myriad of health issues leading to a short life span leading to self abuse being even riskier.

Co***ne seemed to be her drug of choice, which has a notoriously bad outcome for people with heart disease. It's quite possible-even likely-that she was self-medicating to deal with the tragic suicide of her son two years ago. Without her mothers' longevity genes she probably wouldn't have lived even as long as her father did.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Thanks, i didnt even know that forum existed lol

tbf, the OP is more about how if you look up the reason for the young deaths of people like DMX, Coolio et al, using vaccine related, then you are demonized as if you were the person that killed them, i can imagine if i was someone that was all for vaccines how these type of tricks by the MSM would cement my beliefs and at the same time turn me against the so called anti vaxxers
edit on 14-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join