It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The implications are absolutly....Schoching. a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: TzarChasm

No, not really. Not anymore than Pinocchio finally becoming a self aware, human Being, that see's how badly he was mislead about humanity..... Can a doll ever become Self Realized?

The Moon. And who never gets Sunburns???? The munckins, never get Sunburns....... Come out of the Shadows, and join us, in the Sun!

Are you, enjoying this?

Then can AI become self aware? Instead of us being the dolls, how do we know that we are not a part of a highly advanced simulation world? I'm thinking like the Sims 4 but real. Sims are saved in a gallery. From their basic shape, they can be remade and redone with different looks, styles, and personalities. The cataclysmic events are destroying one save to recreate another save/world. Repopulating that world with the sims saved in the gallery. Now we are creating AI in our artificial world. Or are we, and what we think we are creating is something that has been there all along.

I read a part of the book online the true story of Adam and Eve. He says the story is actually a cataclysmic event occurred. Adam and Eve survived. Adam lost his wife Lilith, and Eve was his daughter. In order for humans to survive Eve had to become his wife. That would throw a lot of people for a huge loop, and would call you crazy.

I guess I always believed there were previous civilizations that were smarter than us, and had longer life spans. There is evidence that giants actually lived. There has been a lot lost to us. Since the Bible has been referenced already, even in the gospels Jesus mentions a person not dying until the end of the world. With that it could be thought that there are people who have lived an extremely long time practically immortal. How much technology has been lost to us, kept hidden, and resurfaced only to be used by the people hidden behind the curtain controlling everything? Maybe what caused the destruction of our planet was made by us or beings that came to earth.

You referenced the Anniukai I don't know the spelling, but am familiar with the story. Aliens came to our planet, fought over it. A part was blasted off, so the planet is smaller than it is suppose to be. The fighting stopped, and Earth was terraformed into a paradise. Earth still had material the aliens wanted, but they could not survive in our atmosphere. Why they could not survive in our atmosphere after they terraformed it, seems to be a hole in the story. There were two brothers who decided to take creatures from Earth, and genetically modify them into humans, so they could mine the materials for them. One loved the new creatures, and the other thought very little of them. The one brother wanted to completely control their reproduction. The other wanted them to be free. Enter the Adam and Eve story where the brother who loved them taught them how to reproduce. The other brother being extremely angry decides to wipe out everything. No more modified creatures, so he decides to kill everything with a flood. Now enter Noah's ark story with the other brother wanting to save his creation taught them how to survive what his brother had planned. I read it more than a decade ago, and that is what I remember.

If it was a machine that caused the various cataclysmic events, that machine could still exist. Then the question becomes is there anyone still around who knows about it, and can use it? If not, is it set to go off by itself causing cataclysmic events every so often?

Then the real question remains. Does it even really matter to begin with? We assume we are alive. The matrix can be quoted here ... if our reality is based on electrical impulses to our brain how do we know what is real? The only thing we know for sure is this world sucks big time. Pain exists, but so does fleeting happiness. All of us will eventually die as we know death. Some a fairly painless death, and some horrifically. We will die. Who know exactly what is after death if anything. I believe in the Bible, Jesus died on the cross for our sins, heaven and hell.

Will I get to heaven? I would love to say yes. I'm not sure. I guess I'm not a part of the once saved always saved crowd. I feel like I'm groping my way through this life. I know what I have been taught. I wouldn't be surprised if either of these things happen. What I believe is real, and heaven is real. Or what we think we know is something completely different that none of us could even try to begin to understand or comprehend. Yes, that includes even the smartest among us past, present, or future.

I did read a book once. I forget the title. The idea was a a man in the US who lived his life completing why he was alive. Questioned everything. What he did, and why he did it. Why was he even alive. The person dies at the end. Then in the after life he meets someone else who explains he will need to be reborn. He keeps asking question after question after question. The person tells him, I don't know why I'm going to tell you this because you are just going to forget in a few moments anyhow. The person explains to the main character that he is still being developed in his mothers womb. When he is born he is going to be a god and have and basically be immortal. He needs to live every life on Earth past, present, and future before he is born. This is to prepare him to be able to have wisdom and empathy after he is born. When he is born all the experiences (not sure if memories also) from being a king to the worst treated slave will be with him. He will need to live the life of the slave as well as the person who abuses the slave. He will have extremely long lives, and extremely short ones of those babies who were aborted or died shortly after death. I do remember this the person asks him which life shall you live next? I know the poor Chinese girl in the distant past.

Instead of Earth as a prison, testing ground, it is a teaching ground.
edit on 17/1/2023 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/1/2023 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldisbest
Don't think they mean an axis shift when related to the pole shift (i haven't watched the video yet when i do ill come back.) When talking about a pole shift most are referring to earths magnetic pole. There is evidence i believe to it having flipped before and nowadays it seems to be acting weird and drifting like crazy. Of course scientists have zero clue as to why its happening or why it happens at all. (From what i have read at least, correct me if i am wrong) a reply to: Lysergic

Sorry but that isn't what they are saying now.

We are seeing proof of Axis poles shifting 90 degrees after each cataclysm in a 12,000 year cycle. We are due for the next one according to "Suspicious Observer" on You tube. The Magnetic Poles shift and weaken dramatically right before the cataclysmal Axis Pole shift. Some Scientist are saying the weak mag field of Earth allows a major Kill shot from the Sun, Sol, that triggers the Earths crust to slip and send Tsunamis and winds upwards of 2,000 MPH over the Earth destroying 99% of life as it was at that time. Albert Einstein mentioned it happens, but his theory was the ice cap on one pole would cause the wobble to get huge.

Today, we see evidence of the physical pole shift in the mud flood digs where animals were frozen, like the Mastodons in Siberia for one, in just a few minutes and preserved for our discovery now. There is no way to freeze a Mastodon like that unless there is a cataclysm of major proportions. Reports are that the meat was edible and when dogs were fed the meat it didn't kill them. To have the food preserved in the stomachs as they did, requires some extraordinary situation to say the least. I wish this was wrong, but it appears to be nearing again.

edit on 17-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

Then can AI become self aware? Instead of us being the dolls, how do we know that we are not a part of a highly advanced simulation world?
I would tend to agree.

The very fact we do not posses the senses that would allow us to see past the boundaries, and, we never get to see the creation or destruction of the simulator components, would suggest, no beginning or end. There are no galaxy factories. So, the components must self inspire, where they are. Or, written in, into the simulator. When we ride a amusement park ride, we generally do not get to see its construction... We only get the excitement of the ride, with no thought as to how it got there. So generally, we have no appreciation for why its there, we just use it. We never thank the administration of the park for making it available. And after the ride is over, we never give one thought to all the other people, who rode with us... (With some exceptions)

Repopulating that world with the sims saved in the gallery. Now we are creating AI in our artificial world. Or are we, and what we think we are creating is something that has been there all along.
I want to bring up the Anunnaki later, but they play into the story line some 70 mill years ago. And it has to do with their true "atmosphere".. The world prior to 70 mil was a very simple "sim", with very simple life, enjoying it to its fullest. There are no records that go back that far, except the records left in the stones themselves. From these deductions can be, deduced. And much of it flies in the face of the records the Sumerians gave us, "Holes".

We know Human Beings walked the earth prior to 70 mill, they left tracks. Barefoot and large, they were here. The Earth was predominantly land, filled with oxygen creating trees. That is how we had a 35% oxy atmosphere. Everything was larger. Pottery has been discovered which would suggest, intelligence. There were 3 large bodies of water which seemed to be sufficient for the environment. And then, in geological terms, changed in the twinkling of a eye. Dinosaurs die, oxygen content falls dramatically very quickly, and the beginnings of our present day oceans. These "Spikes" of downward oxygen decrease happened over and over through the following years, until it settled where it is today, some 20 mil ago.

I guess I always believed there were previous civilizations that were smarter than us, and had longer life spans. There is evidence that giants actually lived
Yes, very true, and still do today, but in a type of captivity.

The Sumerians relayed to us, what the ancient gods relayed to them, And then, you start to see the illogical holes in the story, when compared to the evidence. Though, I do have to point out Enki did tell us much in his "Lost Book", but even then, there were things he left out. But again, looking at the amount of time that had passed may or may not have been intentional. Though he did admit mankind would not be told the secrets of heaven and earth, which translates to, he was going to B.S. us on certain subjects.

The ancient war, even to him, was actually fought and the Planet Tiamat, a water planet was destroyed. We call it the Asteroid belt today. And its not a very large leap of faith when the Sumerians and others around the world told us the gods came out of the water, that their "atmosphere", natural habitat, was, and still is water. They, were on a mission to save their atmosphere. They must have used their "Celestial Chariot" to scavenge up the waters from the wreckage of their home planet, and decided to salvage it, to here.. In essence, moving in on the "Amusement Park" that was already here, in a covert takeover, converting our Ride, into theirs.

Will I get to heaven? I would love to say yes. I'm not sure. I guess I'm not a part of the once saved always saved crowd. I feel like I'm groping my way through this life. I know what I have been taught. I wouldn't be surprised if either of these things happen. What I believe is real, and heaven is real. Or what we think we know is something completely different that none of us could even try to begin to understand or comprehend. Yes, that includes even the smartest among us past, present, or future.

Again, we agree.

Its called "Garbage in, Garbage out". We, didn't invent technology, or psychology, or, nuclear weapons. We just figured them out, with a little help. It seems the anunnaki dont really care how we kill ourselves off, on land. It can always be washed off. When you bore into the Sumerian information you might learn they knew heaven, as the seat of Anu, or lord god. Again anunnaki translates to "from heaven to earth they come". Consider that along with ancient moon worship, and it may become apparent what the real "Heaven" is. And as the song imply s " Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon, where everyone you know, never leaves too soon". Many ways to look at that...

Or so I have been told lol

I strongly suspect our Universe is filled with Amusement parks, learning centers, and all manner of excitement, just waiting for us to discover. It seems to me, the "Management" of this one got a little too greedy with the price of admission.

Why they could not survive in our atmosphere after they terraformed it, seems to be a hole in the story.
Just one of many... The Management actually, have little to no respect for us, we, seem to be, just an amusement, to them. You can tell your slaves/ cattle, anything you like, to include, nothing at all...

So yes, Heaven is a real place, and so too is the Garden of Paradise. The question then becomes, do you really want to go there, if........... Our Amusement park, Ride, has upper and lower chambers...

When I go, which really isn't that far off, I'm going to try and find my wife, and go from there. If not, then I'm going to try a break back to the source (Code Writer/Divine Creator) and get his opinion, commend my soul back to him. Not holding my breath on the wife, she may have had enough of me before she left lol lol lol. I just hope she is finally happy.....

At any rate, I hope all my friends on the other side forgive me if I have umm, stepped on their toes one too many times. And I guess my deepest hope is, they can be proud of what I have "tried" to do with my life (Fight the good Fight).

This was a dam nice place, before the rains came.....

Hey, Mystery Lady, Thank you, you touched my heart. I really appreciate your post...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have the full version and received it a few years ago. The author was still alive. (Im not sure about
now, but he was a couple years ago anyway)

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's exactly what they're saying now.

The magnetic pole wanders and occasionally we get a magnetic pole flip, recorded in new rock emerging from diverging tectonic plates. This is not the same as a physical shift.

Einstein did some work on magnetic field reversal

www6.slac.stanford.edu...

And endorsed someone else's theory that large polar masses could, in theory, migrate to the equator if the conditions are right,

ezinearticles.com...?-New-Evidence-and-Theory-Suggests-Einstein-May-Have-Been-Right&id=135528

but I challenge you to find where he said it actually happened. He found the idea interesting but at the time of Hapgood's theory continental drift was unproven, and Einstein suggested that geological processes would need to be understood more.

www.vision.org...

He was right.

Mastodons will cheerfully freeze in situ if they're already dead.

"Some sceintists" making quack theories without evidence is not the same as something being true just because it chimes with other quack theories.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Destruction by fire is also what the Hopi and other Native American tribes say will happen, trial by fire, and the bible states Wormwood will rain fire on Earth. But before that a lot of drastic geological changes will occur as well.

edit on 18-1-2023 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Why in the world did you destroy that heat sink that you used to make the head in your avatar?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Glad someone else found this channel

Been watching for a month now!

Look for an upcoming episode on"The Marfa Lights" requested that one myself

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So, I actually had time to read the book.
Most scary, depressing thing I have read in a while.

If it is true, basically not a damn thing we can do, so what is the point?
Made me question the seed bank, the supposed bunkers being built, and whatever else the elites are doing.

Surprised I didn't have nightmares last night. Hopefully, in a couple of days, the weight of his theory lifts from my head.

Would love to hear from others about it all.

ASE, really like reading yours. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

ASE, really like reading yours. Thanks for sharing.
Your welcome, but...

It wasn't written to shock or put fear into people. Its the result of 40 years of private research. It is based on observations. I have no doubts left that this is what happened. And if true and people in the past saw it happen decided to "Play Ball" with the ones that did it. And some, didn't. And, humanity lay in the balance..

The "Skid Marks" as I call them are not natural structures in any stretch of the imagination. They even have their own unique age.. which is different from the surrounding ocean beds.

I suspect, having no direct knowledge, the reason this is classified is not to shock or possibly destroy society with its disclosure, but because if humanity were made aware, could find a collective way, to defend from its re-occurrence. "Knowledge is Power". And I also strongly suspect a "Secret Society" was formed to keep mankind from achieving this knowledge.

This secret society has infiltrated all sectors of society as a cancer invades the human body. And as the cancer cells "compartmentalize" themselves, so too do the cells of this secret society, by various names and stations. It is the true reason the *** is compartmentalized, to keep the good cells, from seeing the bad ones. And it was probably the true reason for President Kennedy's removal, his war against this compartmentalization, "We are Inherently Apposed To Secret Societies, Secret Oaths, Secret Proceedings"... His war was the cancer, in our government. And, if you research deep enough you will find both Secret Societies were involved in his assassination, the *** and, FM's, the parent organization.

We dont have a "Great Flood" problem, we have a "Secret Society" problem, and that, can be dealt with, when the good cells see this, and act on the ones that decided to, "Play Ball".

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the above link is to the 'suspiscious observers' YT Channel

i think the page 9 amplification addresses the crux of this ATS Thread

ETA:www.youtube.com...

RELATED INTEREST...THE CANCELLED Davos WEF meeting of puppet masters...
edit on th31167423694020492023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Found this floating around on hacker news today.

www.nature.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ncsky

Yes I read that as well today about the earth's core rotation stopping. Very interesting. I looked up the natural disasters in 2009 and 2010 and there were quite a few. We will have to see what happens this year globally and compare.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join