It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will invade Taiwan about 2024 to 2025.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
These are my sources:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I believe that there are some tells that will indicate when China intends to move against Taiwan. The biggest one is when their carrier fleets are deployed, likely outside the first island chain. The second is when their amphibious ships are both deployed, they currently have two. Lastly though, China wants (but doesn't need) a carrier launched AWAC. Their first Carrier based AWAC will probably be deployed by 2024, that's where I derive my time frames. It also gives them time to get their Type 003 carrier ready.

China won't be invading unopposed: I think this lecture is important to understand the US capabilities and how the US thinks of the situation.

www.youtube.com...

In this lecture the chief architect of the Ford class Aircraft Carrier goes over a lot of points such as how tonnage of a ship makes it more durable to attack, how many ballistic missiles it will take to sink a Ford class carrier, how the MQ-25 Stingray will double the range of the F35/C and why this matters because it extends the operational range of the aircraft carrier which means it requires MORE ballistic missiles to take out a carrier group, etc etc.

China doesn't have enough ballistic missiles to suppress 2 or more carriers if they are 1,200nm out from Taiwan, complicating their assault.

US should use air fields more than carriers though.

US has to respond immediately or Taiwan will fall.

US has to hit mainland China targets or Taiwan will fall.

The situation is growing in favor of China.

Why larger aircraft carriers matter: for 13% more cost, you get 100% more performance:
youtu.be...
edit on 12-1-2023 by DarthTrader because: (no reason given)

How will China invade?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthTrader
Links not working

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Remind me why Taiwan is so invaluable as to wager the fate of the world?

edit on 12-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 12-1-2023 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

edit on 12-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: tx

(post by Lysergic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I am but a sinner but this I ask, Oh God whom made heaven and earth and all things seen and unseen, whom (Jehovah) came to Abraham as a man with two other men and stayed with him while they went and brought Lot and his children out of Sodom and brought fire down from God (Jehovah) in heaven and whom came to us AS Yeshua (Jesus) and suffered for us and died for us and rose from death defeating death, please Oh lord in heaven have mercy and bring peace in this world for a time more if it be your will, let children be born and send them the word of your son to bring them into your light and restore the spirit of morality in our age and restore the church.

Lord let there be peace in the Ukraine, in Taiwan and China, in the two Korea's, in Syria and Iraq and Egypt and Israel and in all the world.

Lord deliver us from the WEF, the IMF and the WHO and from the misguided voices of evil and mistaken men in positions of power.

Lord forgive us our sin's and help us to honour and no longer dishonour our ancestors by living as good lives, as decent and as moral as we can.

And oh lord please deliver us from the spirit of hypocrisy, falsehood and lies within us and within others.

Take all our leaders hearts in YOUR hands oh lord and rule us through them.

Deliver us oh Lord we beg you by the blood of your son spilled for the remission of our sin's and deliver us oh lord from our own ill council and lead us into our rightful place as your will be done.

We remember oh lord that when you walked among us as a man you had nothing, you said of yourself "the Son of man has no place to lay his head" and even the soldiers gambled for the garment they had draped upon you to mock you as you suffered in the cross.

Forgive us oh Lord for not being able to stay awake the hour with you in the garden that night of the passion, forgive us and please don't abandon us in this dark time but make your light to shine strong and to banish this darkness in the hearts of men.

Forgive us oh lord for the holocaust of innocent children whose numbers are greater than any war such as this that are murdered every year for lifestyle and because of poverty by parents that do not want them.

Save us from ourselves and help us to recognize that we already live on a battlefield and lead us to victory through your blood.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

TWSC high yield advanced chip manufacturing.
China doesn't have the technology to manufacture these chips with a high yield, and the US has recently restricted the amount of chips China can purchase, which hampers their AI R&D
Most of TWSC production will be moved here to Arizona late in 2024, when the current new plant is finished. They are also breaking ground on a second plant here as well. Once full scale production is moved here China is screwed. It really is a race against time for all involved.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
China much like russia is on the cusp of a critical population failure, soon they will not have the bodies to enact their desires.

Basically this decade seems to be the now or never for people we never wanted backed into a corner.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I love those Taiwanese women. That's enough reason for me to fight.
edit on 12 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

TWSC high yield advanced chip manufacturing.
China doesn't have the technology to manufacture these chips with a high yield, and the US has recently restricted the amount of chips China can purchase, which hampers their AI R&D
Most of TWSC production will be moved here to Arizona late in 2024, when the current new plant is finished. They are also breaking ground on a second plant here as well. Once full scale production is moved here China is screwed. It really is a race against time for all involved.

China isn't concerned about that and is already patenting its own lithographs. Read less consumer magazines. Xi Jinping doesn't go around talking about the need to take over TSMC, he talks about how the first island chain must be dominated by China so China has free access to the Pacific and the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Taiwan is like a giant castle at the gates to China.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
Links not working

I'll try to figure this out, I copy paste the links and it works just fine....but they aren't working in the "youtube" format here? Don't know why.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Read less and listen to you, some anonymous rando with unverifiable credentials?
Sure thing bud
You want some hot cocoa with your arrogance and unjustified hubris?
Maybe some cookies?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Based on the intelligence that I’ve gathered thus far this year China will barely make it through the winter. Their economy is in full collapse the Covid variant breaking out everywhere there right now is going to shut down travel to China and all exports from China will cease before the end of this winter in my opinion. They won’t be attacking anyone they’re barely gonna be able to scratch out their own existence. I recommend reading global guardian January report.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join