It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Sues for NIH Communications on Fetal Organ Harvesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So here we go. Fetal Organ Harvesting

www.judicialwatch.org...

Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for records of communications of the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) Office of Extramural Research about the use of human fetal organs

They failed to report. No surprise.

The lawsuit was filed after HHS failed respond to a July 15, 2022, FOIA request by Judicial Watch to the National Institutes for Health (a component of HHS) for:

All communications concerning human fetal tissue between the Office of Extramural Research and any of the following entities: (1) University of Pittsburgh (Pitt), (2) University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, (3) the National Abortion Federation and (4) any Planned Parenthood entity.

We have already established collusion between the University of Pittsburgh and the NIH over the fetal organ ‘chop shop’ in the University of Pittsburgh paid for with federal tax dollars,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The Biden administration turned the spigot back on for taxpayer funding of this barbarism, and we want the details.”

They were reversing Trump administration policies of limits on fetal tissue research.
Rabbit hole goes deeper

In February 2020, NIH records showed that the agency paid thousands of dollars to a California-based firm to purchase organs from aborted human fetuses to create “humanized mice” for HIV research.

"Humanized mice?" mkayyy...

In June 2020, FDA records showed that between 2012 and 2018 the FDA entered into eight contracts worth $96,370 with Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR) to acquire “fresh and never frozen” tissue from 1st and 2nd trimester aborted fetuses for use in creating “humanized mice” for ongoing research.

So they needed "fresh dead babies.
The reality of this is starting to sink in.
Lots of money in dead babies, apparently.

In August 2021, Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress through a separate FOIA lawsuituncovered HHS documents that revealed nearly $3 million in federal funds were spent on the University of Pittsburgh’s quest to become a “Tissue Hub” for human fetal tissue ranging from 6 to 42 weeks gestation.

And now the reality of the woke colleges.

Are we awoken yet?

There's some truth for ya.
All we have to do now is connect the dots.

edit on 12-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And there you have the real reason for Democrats fighting so hard for 'women's right' to an abortion. It has absolutely nothing to do with the wellbeing of women.

The path humanity is on disgusts me.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
And there you have the real reason for Democrats fighting so hard for 'women's right' to an abortion. It has absolutely nothing to do with the wellbeing of women.

The path humanity is on disgusts me.

most won't entertain the idea this is real, Imagine how far gone we will be by the time they accept this.
It will get worse before it gets better.
edit on 12-1-2023 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I caught a lot of grief for even suggesting that there was a fortune being made from aborted babies.

It was brutal. The names they called me....

Imagine how this is recorded in research grant documentation...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I caught a lot of grief for even suggesting that there was a fortune being made from aborted babies.

It was brutal. The names they called me....

Imagine how this is recorded in research grant documentation...

Apparently, "fresh, never frozen fetuses" will be in those documentations.

This disgusts me beyond words.
edit on 12-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Good thread.

NIH is the devil and Fauci is/was their spokesman.

Let's kill some more puppies.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I had a dream two nights ago that was just like this in a way. It was like Atlantean hubris.
The world fell due to genetic experimentation and the whole earth was barren and infertile.
They had to time travel to find food.
The elites of the century prior had so fuqt up that they would have literal horse, donkey, giraffe whatever heads and still be able to speak due to genetic engineering.
It was a sick fad.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have a proposal. Let's limit the harvesting of aborted organ tissue, to the same rate as the % of the adult population who chooses to be an organ donor.

Seems fair at that point.

I don't get any issue from this process for the most part. The world can't support everyone, and if you think it should, you don't win that fight from the bottom up, start at the top, go down. People exist who can financially support families of thousands. But at the bottom, many can't support themselves.

"What it's like" Everlast

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
"What it's like" Everlast

Yes... "What it's like"

However, the other part, no. It becomes ghoulish when it becomes a matter of profit.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

you mean keeping fetuses (babies)
ALIVE in incubators with feeding tubes and hoses
until they die from lack of organs..

theres ALOT OF MONEY IN ORGAN HARVESTING
i guarantee they are keeping them FRESH until needed

even past 40 weeks for growing larger baby parts... until needed

you thought they were gonna kill it right then and there,??
and take everything all at once??

because there are so many 2+ month early babies needing surgery,.. RIGHT?
edit on 2023-01-13T02:38:41-06:00ampp38America/Chicago by cappie because: 1 more line

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Removed Spam
edit on 1/13/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MoneyLearnings

never take financial advice from a guy begging for money. he's a fraud, you are a fraud, and you don't seem capable of learning even the basics of humanity. When nobody wants you around, you need to leave. learn that, and GTFO.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It’s not humanity that’s on this path, it’s a dark and sinister way reserved for the inhumane.

Humanity as a whole reviles this devilry, which is why it is kept in the shadows at the back of the closet behind the skeletons.

a reply to: nugget1

new topics

top topics

join