It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Sleep Talking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Any sleep talkers in here????

I have talked in my sleep in the past but it hasn’t happened for a while.

The last few weeks are the exception.
What is weird is that this is a relatively calm relaxing time for me, so nothing stressful, life is good.

I guess I slept talked and asked my husband “What Year is it”
I slept talked and asked my husband “Where is the Black animal?????”

That what year is it, is a little disturbing for me. Why would I be asking that?

Just me and my normal weirdness or should I be concerned about something else?
Am I a time traveler? 🕰 Abducted, something else?

I looked up sleep talking and I simply don’t fit any of the normal categories.
PS. I don’t drink, aren’t on any medication and don’t do drugs, heck I even gave up caffeine!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Some people say bizarre things while awake.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Most likely your subconscious mind hoping that we are still in the nineties.

It's all downhill from here and we all know it, conscious or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I suffer from talking in my sleep as well. I also suffer from grinding my teeth during my sleep, and actually have to wear a mouthguard when sleeping because of this. After running all tests, which came back normal ( twice, with 2 different DRs), and completing a sleep study, I was told my case wasn't caused by anything physiological . The second Dr also told me that they really don't know why some people do this, that they can make correlations, but causation eludes medical science at this point. It probably would be a benefit to get checked and have a sleep study done though, just to rue out any physical causes.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Most likely your subconscious mind hoping that we are still in the nineties.

It's all downhill from here and we all know it, conscious or not.

I wish!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"It's been 19 days and ice cream since it rained outside and it's Friday". Said a buck naked blond in a hotel hallway at 3AM a few years ago. We said WHAT??? and she repeated it then went back in her room.

Sleeping people are crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
"It's been 19 days and ice cream since it rained outside and it's Friday". Said a buck naked blond in a hotel hallway at 3AM a few years ago. We said WHAT??? and she repeated it then went back in her room.

Sleeping people are crazy.

Yup this is my greatest fear 🤣

Luckily I dont sleep in the nude

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

many people would say if pushed quickly its 2022, then go Ohh thats right its 2023

the Black animal, well that one is the troubling one, if its the Puca

they are mischevious things, but can be helpful, however black and animal represent Sin

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18

many people would say if pushed quickly its 2022, then go Ohh thats right its 2023

the Black animal, well that one is the troubling one, if its the Puca

they are mischevious things, but can be helpful, however black and animal represent Sin

From what I vaguely remember it was a black cat or something sort of small animal.
If it was a black cat that’s great because I love them, they have always brought me luck! I even had a black cat years ago. Maybe it was a visitation!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

yeah Black cats protect against evil entities, i love cats, they always talk to me

well the say Hiyaaa

thats what there miaow sounds like cause isay Hiyaa to them in the form of a Miaow

lol not kidding

edit on 12-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

did you know cats dont Miaow to each other, just to humans
edit on 12-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've sleep-eaten a few times... very weird to wake up in the morning and find empty food containers on the kitchen counter when you live alone (except for 2 bunnies that probably didn't open the fridge). I'm extremely skinny so I guess my dream-self is trying to put some meat on my bones.

I guess this is a thing, I thought I was the only one!
Sleep-Related Eating Disorder
edit on 1122023 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

As a kid I remember I used to full on spook people out with sleep talking… apparently I’d start yelling and swearing and saying stuff that didn’t even sound like me, like I was possessed or something I suppose.

I don’t know if I do it anymore since I live alone. But my ex used to always say she could have full on conversations with me when I was sleeping, but she always refused to tell me what I said.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

One time i was in a hotel with a friend, then i woke up in the middle of the night when i heard my friend talking nonsense in his sleep on the other side of the room, suddenly he yelled something and punched his backpack that was on a chair next to his bed.. It was so funny, and if anyone had slept next to him, they would have woken up with a black eye, as the punch was a pretty good one and he was a big guy.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
I suffer from talking in my sleep as well. I also suffer from grinding my teeth during my sleep, and actually have to wear a mouthguard when sleeping because of this. After running all tests, which came back normal ( twice, with 2 different DRs), and completing a sleep study, I was told my case wasn't caused by anything physiological . The second Dr also told me that they really don't know why some people do this, that they can make correlations, but causation eludes medical science at this point. It probably would be a benefit to get checked and have a sleep study done though, just to rue out any physical causes.

I used to grind my teeth also, i managed to trick my brain by placing the tip of my tongue between my teeth when i felt that i might fall asleep soon, i think the instinct of self preservation is stronger than whatever it is that cause us to grind teeth.

Haha, stupid brain thinks there might be a chance to inflict pain on the tongue..

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My boyfriend chatters on all night. Sometime it makes me jump as he'll raise his voice like he's talking to a deaf person. On occasion it's angry sounding and he's never an angry person. It can be so funny that I can't stop laughing and that wakes him up. One time he yelled "I love that truck" It's a variety show every single night if I can't sleep so I try to get to sleep before him.

He's done it since he was a kid and his teen friends used to love it if he dosed off because of the crazy stuff he'd say. Though that was when they'd all be drinking and he doesn't now, nor takes any medications.

Some people just do it. I lived with my grandparents for a bit when I was very young and slept with my grandma so she said I'd say silly stuff too that made her giggle but don't think I do now.

Probably, you just have an active and creative mind that doesn't want to put down for the night.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Geez , I get Enough Talk from you here on ATS . Give it a Rest .....*)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I’m a Gemini, blessed with the Gift of Gab! You now you love it

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just be glad you don't fight or kick box in your sleep. A year ago I dreamed I was in an old gold mine and it was like a tour with string lights along the tunnel walls, and there were big rooms and some had stairways going down. I was trying to find the exit when some military looking dude told me I had to accompany him to interrogation down these dark stairs..

I said no ***'n way I'm going down there. He said "Oh yes you have to go and tried grabbing me, and that is when I kicked him Bruce Lee style, but when my foot struck his midsection, it struck the bedpost near my head but to the side and that woke me up instantly, Bare toes kicking a solid wood bedpost really hurts bad

Never had a dream like that before or since fortunately. Lucky I didn't kick the wife.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I had a dream last night about a large flying squirrel.
Strange.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Try Indica.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join