It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3 and Secret Space Program Websites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I've you're in need of a Secret Space Program fix or just have several hours, or days to kill then you will definitely want to bookmark this website.

Starfleet

It's hosted on angelfire and the fact that it still exists is perhaps a bigger conspiracy than anything else, who knew?

Tons of links to video, pdf books.

I would recommend starting on this website:

Alternative 3

which is the perfect place to Jumpstart your rabbit hole adventure into the Secret Space Program where a comment wayyy down at the bottom of the page brought me to the Starfleet web page.

edit on 12-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

edit on 1/12/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Loads of threads about Alternative 3, I thought it was mostly debunked, is there new info?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Space Fleet/Solar Warden has been around awhile too. Always a cool topic

and more completely here

and here

edit on 12-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm more intrigued by the fact that Angelfire still exists that I am by secret space programs.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I guess I'm late to the party

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Very interesting read!

To answer the "evidence against" point...

So follow the money.... 2001 Rumsfeld stated $2.3TRILLION! was missing. Thats an unthinkable amount of money that just "disappeared" So could large amounts be lost in black projects... certainly.

Also to say vast rockets/bases etc are needed somewhat contradicts a previously made point. If a government has antigrav tech then to carry equipment/people etc to the moon is reduced vastly due to not needing to carry fuel (80% + of a rockets mass is the fuel) If youre also travelling faster trips are shorter allowing more equipment transfer over a shorter time period.

Do the US have a secret space program 100% YES! --- look at the X37b
Do the US have advance tech being withheld from the general public which would probably aid the planet 100% YES

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tipulatedone
Very interesting read!

To answer the "evidence against" point...

So follow the money.... 2001 Rumsfeld stated $2.3TRILLION! was missing. Thats an unthinkable amount of money that just "disappeared" So could large amounts be lost in black projects... certainly.

But the $2.3T wasn't a stack of money, sitting in a warehouse ... it was the sum of accounting discrepancies accumulated by the budgetary authority, and being investigated. Since we are talking about federal funds, it was actually all debt to the bank, not 'assets' to allocate. I will grant you that we are unlikely to find it didn't include classified items. But it is a long hard road to proving that it was even 'mostly' unaccountable. It has been reported that the audit of these discrepancies was underway at the time of a violent explosion that tore through the pentagon precisely where the work, and materials were on 9/11. Suspicious? Clearly. Nevertheless we can't just assume that it was like a crime lord storing his ill-gotten loot in some particular location.

Just my $.02 on the matter.

Also to say vast rockets/bases etc are needed somewhat contradicts a previously made point. If a government has antigrav tech then to carry equipment/people etc to the moon is reduced vastly due to not needing to carry fuel (80% + of a rockets mass is the fuel) If youre also travelling faster trips are shorter allowing more equipment transfer over a shorter time period.

I have run into this bump before, and all I can say is we have little or no real idea of the technology which may be available to a covert operation. Hence the covert angle. That the military has access to it is also not realistic considering the practical inbreeding of corporate/military organizations... the military industrial complex - that is distinctly NOT governmental, nor does it exist for any governmental purposes whatsoever.

Do the US have a secret space program 100% YES! --- look at the X37b
Do the US have advance tech being withheld from the general public which would probably aid the planet 100% YES

Agreed. This much will prove to be true... eventually.
edit on 1/12/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I guess I'm late to the party

No not at all, I dig talking about the topic just hoping there is some new info here.

Will be reading your links ASAP

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone

Particularly interesting to me is where Ronald Reagan supposedly let it slip that in his time they were able to accommodate up to 300 people working alongside each other in space when officially only up to 8 people were able to be housed 'up there'.

I could probably have stated that better but you get the idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Happy hunting and please share if you do find something new.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Checked this out in his diaries to see if it was actually written.... it is!!

@MaxMars....

I completely agree with what youre saying, well never know. I think my point was more about vast amounts of money can go "missing" and secret technology does exist and who knows what that includes

I just want them to come out with " yea we have flying saucers and can travel between the stars!"

top topics

join