It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A GUIDEBOOK TO HIDDEN ANIMALS A Treatise on Cryptozoology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Stumbled across this on Reddit, it sounds interesting and in particular, have never heard of this particular lore of a spiny-backed chimpanzee

Around the year 2000 there was allegedly an encounter between Navy Seals and predatory Spiny Backed Chimpanzees in the Congo. While it was filmed, the footage was confiscated for showing US covert operations.

www.reddit.com...

A GUIDEBOOK TO HIDDEN ANIMALS A Treatise on Cryptozoology

edit on 11-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Probably a chimp that fell on a porcupine

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Around the year 2000 there was allegedly an encounter between Navy Seals and predatory Spiny Backed Chimpanzees in the Congo. While it was filmed, the footage was confiscated for showing US covert operations.

Yeah right, it was confiscated for showing US PERVERT operations..Seal mixed with spiny back chimp..better than an avatar..I see You..Seamen.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Im more jazzed about the book than just the spiny chimpanzee, here's the link to the English translation, so many other cryptids in the pdf and its in an informative and easy to follow format.

and the author's website

www.philippe-coudray.com...

www.philippe-coudray.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The format reminds me of these. Had them in grade school..I think about these a lot for some reason, they seem very cutting edge even for today.We had them in the 80s

new topics

top topics

join