It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because it is worse that they are telling us. These are the bread crumbs, there will be a week of comparisons to Trump and then we might not ever hear about it again. There will be something bigger to distract...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HOW could a classified document be "inadvertently misplaced" if it was taken from the box in the garage and moved to be found in his library?

4 times. lol.

i want his searchers to find my 16 in sabatier flexible salmon slicer i paid 220 for in the 90's.

the usa is run by the katzenjammer kids.
www.encyclopedia.com... -almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/katzenjammer-kids

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

Because it is worse that they are telling us. These are the bread crumbs, there will be a week of comparisons to Trump and then we might not ever hear about it again. There will be something bigger to distract...

Because the GOP in Congress are adding this additional Security Risk to their Biden investigation, its not "going away".

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HOW could a classified document be "inadvertently misplaced" if it was taken from the box in the garage and moved to be found in his library?

4 times. lol.

i want his searchers to find my 16 in sabatier flexible salmon slicer i paid 220 for in the 90's.

the usa is run by the katzenjammer kids.
The Katzenjammer Kids

(fixed your link to The Katzenjammer Kids 😎)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The outrage the phants vomited all over the country over "DJT took Nuclear Codes and tried to sell them to his buddy Putin" is returning to them the the form it was intended.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I wonder if Hunter had his art studio in Joe's garage...and he was doing his 'blow' paintings on the back of classified documents.

There has to be a reason he's getting $500k a piece from anonymous international buyers for that immature dreck .
edit on 0AMJanCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join