It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hello World'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I do think that it will solve humanity's problem as it sees fit.

And when when you look at our track record, it could go either way but why are we so careless as to risk all in what literally amounts to a coin flip?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

I don't have the words to adequately express how I feel about such mutilation and willful self corruption.

It goes against all I stand for and possibly the highest betrayal of our species.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

No, indeed. It won't solve the problem. It will eliminate it, and with it any possible solution.

But I believe that humans have not yet awakened. They are still in a chrysalis state. When they wake up we will know if they are monsters or angels. At the moment all of humanity is under close scrutiny. A rigorously controlled humanity. As a precaution.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

That's a very interesting way of putting it.

Chrysalis state, indeed.

We have a responsibility unto ourselves and we need to take ownership of our challenges, self imposed or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It some Full Metal Alchemist, ancient voodoo, Raider of the Lost Arc # going on, where bringing back the dead ain’t a pretty site in some feeble quest for immortality feeble at best. An Science ends up being more barbaric then the religious theorists that use their work. Believing in sky faeries, an a invisible imaginary man that a notorious giant arsehole , but if only those damned dirty apes knew.

edit on 15-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join