It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psyop moves to the big reveal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is an interesting observation from an alternative view of whats coming down. In Hugo talks, he maintains that this narrative is now switching to denigrate the jab, for the main result of fomenting chaos to bring in the tyrannical rule. It is an interesting view, which goes like this...." Remember that jab, it's very dangerous we were very sorry, but you will have to take this for the damage? Or will people just go crazy? It is an interesting observation that the vax influencers are changing their minds. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Haven't watched the video yet but just commenting to say I've wondered this too. Largely, because I follow someone on twitter who says it's all a scam to divide in the end. He believes even the "sudden deaths" are being pushed to divide. I'm not convinced of that because they are happening. If what he says is true, then many of those high level players and entertainers must have taken a big pay off to quit their careers and "die". I know that probably isn't allowed to be said and I, personally, am not implying it other than relating someone else's thought.

However, that twitter account made me think more on what the outcome of people becoming aware will be and of those who pushed the shots switching positions.

Whether it was orchestrated or organic, this switch in narrative could create such chaos and upset that it will be used to clamp down further on people.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

At first I thought, this is about COVID, why isn't it in the Diseases and Pandemic forum? But I get your point here.

I have always questioned the manner in which this unfolded. Could it be that someone is trying to create an 'outraged' public... on purpose? This is not an extraordinary possibility... but unless we can actually monitor how the fires are being stoked, and to what result... I am uncertain what it might achieve.

Extending the results to the uttermost limits of reason might reveal something. The overthrow of the medical establishments' global enterprise? The dissolution of certain "committee" agendas embedded within their activities? Violence (don't they wish?)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No covid jab for me or immediate family, not then, not now, not ever.

At the very start, when Fauci disparaged HCQ as "dangerous", a blatant lie, I immediately lost most confidence in him. Regardless of it's positive or negative impact on Covid, HCQ has been available for decades.

My wife took HCQ for years to control her lupus, with no ill effect.

When Fauci double downed by minimizing the impact of clots caused by the vaccine, what little trust was left vanished.
Clots, not matter the cause, ARE a big deal. Clotting was a major issue in my wife's lupus, eventually, unfortunately becoming uncontrollable.

Clearly, I was not going to expose my sons to some untested Covid "vaccine" that provides NO immunity, NO protection against transmission, NO protection against infection and risked creating a condition in my sons similar to what my wife went through.

Not sure if, as implied in the video, the PUSH for the Covid vaccine was planned with an eventual PUSHBACK against it, but, just looking at facts available then , I suspected this product would eventually lead to lupus-like condition in at least some of the vaccinated, complete with clots, PE, cytokine storms, cardiac issues.

If, as I fear, the covid vaccine side effects continue their lupus-like progression, the next chapter we may see with at least some of the vaccinated are:
- strokes, some with temporary effect, some with permanent damage
- full epileptic seizures
- apparent resistance to prescription anti-coagulation agents
- clots in various major organs

My wife's condition was extremely rare and required an enormous amount of care.
If the covid vaccines cause a significant portion of the population to have similar symptoms, no hospital would be able to cope and fury against government/those responsible is guaranteed.

If, as implied in the video, this was intentionnally planned, the perps just have no idea what they've unleashed
God help us...
edit on 10-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Perfectly planned, to blame it on the perfect scapegoat - TRUMP.

This why he’s a moron for continuing to support the vaccines. Operation warp speed was and is, an absolute failure of astronomic proportions.

There’s a reason why they do 5-10 year clinical trials on any other ‘vaccine’.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
An awful lot of sketchy behavior and it's been done in a way that they knew would cause distrust. It's been part of established communication and policy decisions for years to account for how the public reacts to lies by omission and attempts to force compliance. For some reason they did it all anyway, knowing the result would be widespread loss of trust and reduced adherence to medical advice. The next 10 years will see waves of preventable disease because of this behavior and they absolutely knew it would happen.

I suspect ischemic strokes have already started happening with a large number going undiagnosed or undetected. I've known people that suffered mini-strokes over the years without any real symptoms. There are lots of reports of irregular behavior consistent with strokes and the vaccines are known to cause blood clots.

It's less a matter of if it's happening, but how severe and at what frequency. It could be that for whatever reason the same people at risk of strokes are also at risk of heart complications and the heart complications are taking hold first. The subsequent use medications to reduce further cardiac risk then lessen the risk of stroke as well in those that survive their cardiac events. Some people are on booster number five I believe and there's no end in sight.

I actually expected strokes to be the next large signal after the heart problems. Cancer seems to have jumped ahead of my predictiions, at least in data signals. It's yet to be seen which is acknowledged by the wider medical establishment first.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i didn't go crazy, i just didn't get the jab no matter what kind of bullsh@@ they spewed. caught the rona twice, first time lasted about a week, second one lasted about four days.

and when they say you need to take this one i won't take it neither. if they try and force me they better bring their goons and make sure their packing. even then i won't be the only one going down.

oh and i didn't wear any face diapers either.
edit on 10-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

EVENT 201

brought to you by johns hopkins hospital,
and BILL GATES

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cappie

They're doing it again!

search for... Catastrophic Contagion, a high-level pandemic exercise in 2022

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, conducted Catastrophic Contagion, a pandemic tabletop exercise at the Grand Challenges Annual Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

My wife was on Hydrochloraquine for arthritis, which is in New Zealand. They literally pulled it off the shelf and gave her an alternative, this was just after the whoo-ha about it. This is an internationally coordinated effort, simply if they knew people could dose themselves with horse medicine they would. Talking of medicine Amoxicillin is showing signs of getting on the endangered species list. Fish Mox is exactly the same pill diverted from the same production line and renamed for treating fish in aquariums. You can buy it without a prescription from the veterinary supply store. But they have moved on this and in a few months it will need a prescription. So any prepper might take heed and stock up as it lasts for years. This has to be a coordinated effort to deny self-medication. The NHS in Britain has just about had it so if you cant get medical care you are forced to treat yourself, but they seem to even be denying this opportunity.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Oh yes, the globalist cabal wants you to go into the doctor's office regularly for ''shots''. This is what Obama Care was all about. They don't give a ratsass about your health. They brainwashed the emotional poor by telling them it was a right to see a doctor. A bloody right! They just wanted to get everybody on a scheduled visit. Imagine how much easier it would have been for the cabal if Obama Care had 100% takeup. EVERYBODY going in to get the ''shots''. Eventually all sterilized. Eventually all dead. Exactly like the sci-fi movies they've been programming you with.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It gives me something to think about. I do not trust the system, so this is definitely a possibility.

Especially since they have been able to stay on, while so many of the others were cancelled.

I am hoping that if it is true, that it will backfire. If folk are still willing to take any of these meds from the same organizations that created the problem in the first place, then shame on them.

You can make a legitimate claim to being deceived the first time around. Anything after is purely our own fault.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26841947]NightSkyeB4Dawn[/post

We are on dangerous ground, the dehumanization of people is the first step. The majority of the Doctors in Germany were card-carrying nazis when they left the Hippocratic oath to personally do no harm. They have essentially weaponized medicine because they can.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jan 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGuyThatKnows

Even the CDC and many official studies are now saying they knew the damage before they rolled it out. What's going on now is suspicious.www.bitchute.com... Alex Jones seem to get the papers quit quickly.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

In Britain, they are going to give everyone free statins to stop heart attacks. They do sweet FA is this just another start of the reveal? Hugo talks makes some great points. www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

join