It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Power Grid Under Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: chris_stibrany

As others on the thread said, the grid going down completely is a part of the plan.

I think it's either "inside job" or being allowed to happen without recourse.

I think Vladimir Putin said the best way to hit us is to take out our power grid, and then nuke the silos where the disabled missiles are sitting ducks.

Those things have their own supply source. This scenario just won't happen. The tricks are already covered by the military. Now the power grid going down will cause the citizens a lot of trouble.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: YouSir

Care to start a topic on your pemmican making process?

Ummm...yes...I can certainly do that...I have the ingredients already dehydrated and ground...Maybe I'll even include pics of the process...

Next time I make spam or sausage...I'll try to remember to start a thread on that as well...

YouSir
edit on 11-1-2023 by YouSir because: Me likey...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I love that! We don't have any Sweetgum trees where I live, dang it!

My best half loves playing around with 'camping' hacks. He got caught up in the Penny/pop/beer can craze a few years ago and his challenge was to get water to boil in the least amount of time with the least amount of alcohol.
It kept him out of my hair for two summers and one winter!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh boy I would love to have my gas range back from the last place I lived. Had gas furnace and gas water heater as well. The bill was way cheaper. With electric and gas... the bill combined was never over $100 during winter times. All electric it can reach slightly over $200 double the cost without batting an eye and this is just for two people that conserve energy and water and use led bulbs etc. There is just no way getting out of the death grip of the electric company. Better tech is supposed to lower the cost right? Yeah I keep telling myself that and they keep telling me to save energy and do this and do that. Wrap yourself in an extra blanket, here is your $200 dollar bill! It's not like I am rich and eating caviar over here.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

You're killing me here... I'm paying $500 a month for gas and electric (my local 'power authority' handles both.)

Just two people with a couple of TV's a gas stove and a computer... And that's an 'average' mind you. Makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: chris_stibrany

My mom, my dad and my FIL all grew up in a “rustic” way.

My mom grew up without ALL modern amenities. No washer, dryer, no indoor plumbing, no electric.
They heated with coal, and the river was her water, her bath, her laundry.

I asked her if it was difficult, she she yes but they didn’t know any better so it wasn’t a big deal.

My FIL said they didn’t have a grocery store, if they wanted to eat they grew, hunted or caught it.
He had very fond memories of frog legs, squirrel brains and other rustic food.

I know sometimes it’s scary to think about our modern luxuries being threatened, but keep in mind more people in history lived without these things and it is POSSIBLE. Some might even say those were better times.

My mom said everyone was so poor, but they all shared, they had to in order to survive. She said people don’t have that friendship and neighborliness anymore.

The two little button bucks that come onto our back deck and wait for the oiled sunflower seeds say they do not want us to lose electricity or stores so they can live a long life. They are cute and friendly, waiting me to throw the seeds out for them from the patio door three feet from their nose. I am training them to stay out of bait piles of hunters, hunters do not bait with oiled sunflower seeds. They do not eat carrots or apples, only sunflower seeds.

They get into fights on the decks once in a while, throwing hoof punches at each other while standing on their hind legs...I open the door and yell at them when they are bucking around like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Excellent! That is well done and well thought thru.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I love that! We don't have any Sweetgum trees where I live, dang it!

Thank you! Too bad you don't have any of those trees. Most people think of them as a nuisance. I gather them up by the bags full to have plenty on hand if I need them.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's pink right? I have some but I can't remember the fancy name.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Kick ass

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Another attack on a power station:

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 30/1/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join