It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man Appears in the Heavens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

interesting, i was conditioned to search for myself, i grow up without a Father and my Mum was just a girl when she had me (17) she did everything for me but i never go hugs or love etc, she was too busy trying to be my Dad, she ended up being neither and kept secrets from me about my real dad and papa. Probably why i have searched for the truth my whole life and have never had a male figure to look up to, never trusted the given narrative, i became my own man, searching for love in the spiritual, hoping the Divine Mother will one day give me the love i have been deprived of. But when i have strayed from my path i have been dealt really hard blows through life, i feel my life is determined, not just because of the patterns i have found that make my life impossible to be by chance, but by the way it is all panning out in real time, why me though, im a nobody, i cant reach people, still dont get my reason for being, im hoping it is for me to teach my kids the proper ways, but im still a bit lost myself right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks for an interesting thread rich with correlative elements to my own ongoing experience.

The process of purification/detoxification thereby achieving psychic sovereignty is a process few engage in these days.

The eradicating of shamanic-class beings globally has been a travesty of epic proportion, one that few carry the capacity to acknowledge.

The conditions we inherit through incarnating into this realm are painful at best, obliterating at worst. Not all who transgress/journey-down into realms of great density-darkness triumph through such dangerous process. And that's okay, it's supposed to be this way...

The subtle/metaphysical correspodennce to emotiional-purging (or crying) is an interesting one no doubt. As far as I can tell, the fields of personal/ancestral/societal/global trauma are all valid in their own respective presence in one's journey through this expression of our greater consciousness. One must fully face/integrate one's own samskaras/karmas/traumas in one's lifetime if one is to triumph into a place of soul-based heroicism becoming a true shaman which is a bringer of light in a space-time of darkness.

Anyways, I'll reflect on this thread again, as some of what was said was helpful to me in regards to the point in my own personal spiral of gradual change... take care!

edit on PMWednesday3pm2353089Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:08:53 -0600081 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMWednesday3pm2345090Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:09:45 -0600091 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Ever hear of the Trinity? Perhaps you need to do some research on the the Bible. I will stand corrected if you can point out where it says anything about mother/son worship. We worship the Father Son and Holy Ghost. And no, we don’t worship Mary, we venerate her. The Bible is the basis of Catholic worship.

'Call no man Father but your Fatherin heaven'...

The Catholic Church is full of signs that it is the great Harlot. The Pope even declared that he has the power to change the times, and even the words of Christ.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I still appreciate you for doing that.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
Ever hear of the Trinity? Perhaps you need to do some research on the the Bible. I will stand corrected if you can point out where it says anything about mother/son worship. We worship the Father Son and Holy Ghost. And no, we don’t worship Mary, we venerate her. The Bible is the basis of Catholic worship.
Worth re-posting.
2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join